[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS COULD VERY WELL BE....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: news_reveal_web_101398.jpg (120 KB, 620x334) Image search: [Google]
news_reveal_web_101398.jpg
120 KB, 620x334
GOTY?
>>
Not even game of the month
>>
Piracy when?
>>
>>330628168
Pretty much. Beta was kinda enjoyable but bland.
>>
It's fun playing it with friends. Which is the shittiest excuse to play a game, since it's more the friends making it good than the game standing up on its own. I can't summon the will the play it by myself, just boring.
>>
>>330627951
I really hope it is GOTY.

Only because it will trigger you autistic weebo faggots so much
>>
File: 1455454990844.jpg (40 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1455454990844.jpg
40 KB, 550x512
Another un-inspired cash grab rushed by a team that was forced to finish a product, without any quality testing.
>>
>>330628716
>Another un-inspired cash grab rushed by a team that was forced to finish a product, without any quality testing.

Confirmed for having not played it.
>>
>>330628843
You're right.

I'll play it in two or three years when the game dosn't cost as much as as much as the a quarter of the minimum wage here.

Also, damn. Don't delete your posts because of a fucking typo.
>>
>>330627951
>friend hypes up the game for months
>spends 3 grand building a pc in preparation
>ends up playing the game for a day or two and hasn't touched it since
>"they're going to add more endgame content soon"
>"I'm just taking a break"
Buyer's remorse was so thick you could cut it with a knife.
I assume that a big part of their player base is like this.
>>
>>330627951
it's one of the most boring pieces of shit i've played in recent memory
>>
I tried it today. Looks like another bland TPS game only saved because you can play with friends.
>>
>>330628517
Pretty much what this dude said but the only reason i stomach it over borderlands solo is easier matchmaking and a more obvious path for gear progression but these are not really positives.
>>
>>330627951
Shit game you'll forget about in a month like the sheep you are
>>
>>330628287
I couldn't handle more than 30min of the beta.

Doesn't anyone remember Destiny? This is the same shit in a more modern setting and no better. In fact it's far, far worse.
>>
File: every time.jpg (167 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
every time.jpg
167 KB, 700x560
I will this in every thread that claims a GOTY and remind them that they are wrong.
>>
>>330627951
What's even the level cap in this? I see people on my friends list who are already level 30
I imagine it'll get stale for them in a few days
>>
>>330629614
>still pretending destiny is better than division

This meme literally has to stop
>>
File: 1454190649661.png (14 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1454190649661.png
14 KB, 557x605
>>330627951
>GOTY
>Line Simulator 2016
>>
>>330629696
But it is, go away Ubishill
>>
I've seen my friend play it, it seems like they basically combined elements of Ghost Recon, Gears of War, and Destiny, The story is basically I Am Legend minus the infected, so its a wash in that department. It seems rather dull considering the gameplay from the Demo a year back actually seemed interesting, but its once again its mostly just traversing empty space to kill bullet sponges.
>>
>>330629753
No it's not. Destiny was in a far worse position with even less story, far worse bullet sponges and less content. The expansion is essentially mandatory to make it even playable, which didn't even release for a year and which cost extra money
>>
It's better than I expected it to be but a lot worse than it could be.

>>330629678
30. Levelling doesn't take long at all, a lot of missions will give you like 50-75% of the experience needed to level and side missions will give like 10-25%
>>
>>330629923
Boy you either work for Ubisoft or are actually a bit dim in the head.
Ubisoft dumbed down Watch Dogs and made it always multiplayer. If you think that constitutes a good game you're daft.
>>
A lot of v that actually has played the game like it though, anons.

No one think it's a goty though. Most give it 6-8/10.

Recent patch is shit
>>
>>330630073
Boy you sure suck dick. It's almost like you bend over for neobungie and eat actual shit
>>
Its just a mediocre TPS. Its not bad, but its not good either, just hanging around the middle. It can be ok with friends, but let's be honest here, most things are better with friends. Maybe they'll try to make the expansions more interesting, but right now its just a boring game you play for a weekend and kind of forget because all of your friends want to go back to the previous mp game. I doubt there would be much talk about the game if Ubisoft's name wasn't on it.
>>
>>330630137
Nice!
>>
Literally playing it right now

main game consists of shooting guys with guns

end game consists of shooting guys with guns with a fuck ton of hp

poop doo doo/10
>>
GOTY man
I was literally just walking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYCuNM6eqfI
>>
>>330630249

the only thing nice here is how you polish bungie cock
>>
>tom clancys: gears of destiny
>GOTY

I mean at least gears of war had an interesting world for those autistic enough to read the books.
>>
>>330629098
Probably no one feels as bad as you because they weren't fucking idiots and didn't spend 3 grand building a rig for the sole purpose of playing 1 game that they had never seen or played before
>>
Game will be forgotten in a few weeks.
>>
>>330630323
I had this happen to me during a mission.

If I wasn't in a group, I wouldn't have been able to progress without closing the game. I had to wait until they got like 3/4 of the way through before teleporting to them didn't drop me through the ground
>>
>>330630323

why does this happen in so many ubi games
>>
>>330630323
that is fucking fantastic.

holy shit. even fucking n64 games didn't do this.
>>
Is it just me or does the game revolve around killing nothing but black people? Most of the damn enemies have their faces covered up and shit, but from the shit they say and the whole holding gun sideways while shooting, I wouldn't be surprised if they were all black.

Amazing that /v/ can't see past their hatred of ubisoft to realize that they finally have the game where they can play as moon man.
>>
>>330627951
lol

holy shit
>>
>>330630883
>where they can play as moon man.

You could do that in watch dogs, and using the phone spying thing you could hunt down all kinds of degenerates.

/pol/ had fun with it.
>>
>>330630883
Only one group is like that. Rikers all sound like white dudes, despite their leader being black

Cleaners all had jobs, so they are white

LMB is organized, so white
>>
>>330627951
Planet Coaster will be GOTY
>>
>>330627951
Nah.
Bullet sponges galore.
>>
>>330631190
It's alright anon. In my head they're all black, and we gun them down for shits and giggles.
>>
>>330627951
I feel like its the launch of destiny all over again.

They're adding some free dlc in the next few months and paid DLC for end of the year but regardless this is a 60 dollar game that has no more depth to it the kill bad guys, run somewhere, and then hold f.

The combat is ok which hints at a better experience when they actually add other shit to do besides empty a whole clip into one enemy at a time.

It's boring.
>>
>>330627951
Fuck off faggot
>>
I like it, Ill admit, but its not GOTY by any stretch, thatll be DaS3 because /v/ has a hardon for Souls games and nothing else matters if its is released in the same year. Also Division doesnt have enough content to span a week let alone a year like it was pegged to. Finished all content with a friend already, have all purple equipment and am just playing for the sake of playing now. I have to comment on how shit the customization is, it all looks kindof the same but with different colors, shouldve given the option to keep your mask on permanently.
>>
>>330628283
this
>>
>>330628964
its the same 30 mins to an hour of gameplay looped forever
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.