[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I had to "upgrade" to windows 10 to run Gigantic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1453307833399.gif (420 KB, 200x156) Image search: [Google]
1453307833399.gif
420 KB, 200x156
So I had to "upgrade" to windows 10 to run Gigantic (it's like overwatch but different) and now for some reason all of my other games do not recognize my graphics card and the games are invisible. When I open up battlenet I can interact with it but nothing appears on the screen, both league and dota open but are again invisible. Not to mention I played both games earlier today but now for some reason everything has gone to shit. What do I do anon? I want to play shitty games with my friends :(
>>
>Going to W10 for a shitty clone of an already shitty game
Suck a dick faggot
kill yourself
>>
>>330626703
I saw this thread was dropping off with very little in the way of insults toward your blatent fucking stupidity so have a bump and

>So I had to "upgrade" to windows 10 to run Gigantic
You are one dumb motherfucker!
>>
>>330626954
thanks for bump, keep the love going
>>
We have an entire board for tech support shit, this doesn't belong on /v/.

Just kidding, we don't. Fuck off entirely.
>>
>>330627239
You'll get no help here, the bumps will just let more people laugh at your stupidity.
>>
>>330627840
that doesn't affect me the more publicity the greater my odds of being helped
>>
>still complaining about free windows 10

This place is retarded
>>
>>330627890
Fuck off back to /b/, you clearly don't know how this board works
>>
>>330628114
>implying this board is really about vidya
I think you need to get out lol
>>
>>330628206
It's sure as fuck not tech support for retards
fuck off
>>
>>330628337
>still not vidya
you are off topic sir
>>
>>330628024
stay mad nobody likes your awful OS, microshit
>>
>>330628636
as the OP can confirm its shit, it lost my fucking graphics card.... How does microsoft manage?
>>
>>330628708
You're a dumb fagggot
>>
GUYS I FIGURED IT OUT

for some reason the moment your nvidia drivers get out of date everything goes to shit in 10. Now I actually have to update shit, how did windows 8 not need updates but 10 does?
>>
>>330626703
>I can't play League or Dota
Sounds like Win10 is a blessing
>>
>>330629295
I wish my friends would play other shit, but they play what they play cause no one has a descent PC sucks to be poor lol
>>
>get rid of windows 10
>install gentoo

There, i fixed you pc
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.