[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /v/, care to explain why you are on here shitposting instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 91dtKFUDB4L._SX425_.jpg (77 KB, 425x542) Image search: [Google]
91dtKFUDB4L._SX425_.jpg
77 KB, 425x542
So, /v/, care to explain why you are on here shitposting instead of greatest the game of 2016?

Pro Tip:You can't
>>
I had a couple of friends that were going to get it on the PS4, so that we could all play together.

One of them decided he didn't feel like getting it anymore, and went back to playing nothing but Planetside 2 and Heroes of the Storm.

After hearing this, the other friend decided that he would just get it on the XBox One, a system that I don't own, to play with a different one of his friends who, admittedly, will be more into it than I would have been.

Now that I don't have anyone to play it with, I don't see a reason to get it. I heard it sucks solo.
>>
File: Hitman.jpg (21 KB, 300x383) Image search: [Google]
Hitman.jpg
21 KB, 300x383
I am.
>>
>>330618456
Get cucked, sonygger.

>>330617296
I just hit 30 today, not gonna bother with the DZ atm. Just doing dailies and playing Ori/KI
>>
>>330618661
I'm not a sonygger.
I have a PC and a Wii U too.

I did get cucked pretty hard here, though.
>>
>>330617296

I am at work so i cant play.
Its GOTY confirmed unless CDPR actually releases cyberpunk this year
>>
>>330618809
Well, you could use matchmaking and voice chat in game, maybe make some new friends.

It is unfortunate your two friends decided to ditch you on it though, regardless of the game's quality, playing with friends is fun.
>>
File: every time.jpg (167 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
every time.jpg
167 KB, 700x560
I will post this in every thread that claims a GOTY and remind them that they are wrong.
>>
>>330617296

Add me on PS4 : Rsunset327 I have kids so mic use is questionable unless it's very late.
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
>>330617296
>>330618868
>>330619879
Are you people serious
>>
So is it actually any good or not?

A friend said he was going to play it with another friend and asked if I was going to play with them, and I don't want to drop money on it if it sucks
>>
>>330620407
The only people posting about it are praising it without saying why it's good.

Obviously, it's terrible if you have standards, but fun if you're a mindless sheep.
>>
>>330620407

It's more tolarable solo than Destiny is that's for sure. PVZ:GW2 is a much better game if you want fun pvp tho that recently came out. The Division is ok, it's a pretty chill and fun grind.
>>
>>330617296
Is this that line simulator?
>>
>>330620407
I know this is kinda of a common thing to say, but it is fun with friends and really not too bad even by yourself.
>>
>>330620541
The only people shitting on it are those who never even tried it. They're just jumping on the Ubisoft hate bandwagon while repeating lies like no recoil and other bullshit.
>>
>>330620541
It's actual core mechanics, shooting, throwing grenades, skill targeting and usage, taking/moving around cover are tolerable. They are not as polished as core shooters, or core cover shooters like Gears of War or Rainbow Six or whatever, but they're functional. Getting over the fact that enemies are bullet sponges is hard, since you have real guns and enemies are generally not wearing any armor, but in terms of actually affecting gameplay, that's just the style of game it is.

What has potential for interest is the so called RPG mechanics. Your stats and equipment actually vastly matter, and there is reason to actually play like the 'Holy Trinity' you'd see from WoW or WoW-likes, you can have a guy with high health, aggro equipment, and a giant shield attracting everyone's attention, a healer keeping him alive and buffed, and a damage dealer in the back, using buff skills to keep their aggro down and do damage/hit weak points inaccessible to the other party members.

Dark Zone is also a potentially interesting area, so long as it isn't filled with nothing but carebears. Having a few dicks running around is what makes it fun.

Overall, buy it if you're interested, buy it if you have a few friends who'd like to play with you, avoid it if you don't think it'll be good, easy enough.
>>
File: 3222342.jpg (31 KB, 346x339) Image search: [Google]
3222342.jpg
31 KB, 346x339
>>330620768
People who are shitting on it clearly have had played it, because they actually give reasons why it's bad, unlike the people who "like it," whom can't give reasons why it's good. They're either shills or they like it. That's fine, but liking shallow trash makes you a child or a manchild.

>>330620672
Everything is good with friends. If a game has complex and deep multiplayer mechanics and no singleplayer then it's good, but if there's singleplayer then it has to stand up solely from it's singleplayer.
>>
>>330621056
I actually haven't heard much in the whys of it being bad other than 'bullet sponge guys wearing sweatshirts', if you'd be so kind as to regurgitate a few of them I'd love to consider them.

I've got a few complaints about it myself, but I find it overall enjoyable. I expect to at least get my money's worth from it, and I feel like it has the potential to be actually good down the line.
>>
The Division is pretty ok. I'm surprised it wasn't a train wreck, even launch day everything went smooth for me.

Looking forward to DLC and glad I get it all 30 days early.
>>
>>330620541
I'm 30 hours in and can confirm this to be true. I got it cause I PS4 gameshare. Some of the story missions are cool. The other 95 percent is bland, repetitive copy pasted filler content. Dark Zone is just enemy grinding. The game is shit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.