[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We agree this was an improvement, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1499246137943.jpg (2 MB, 3777x2508) Image search: [Google]
1499246137943.jpg
2 MB, 3777x2508
We agree this was an improvement, right?
>>
No.

I don't give a fuck which you prefer, but don't impose your choice on me.

Offer both or leave it alone. Why spend more time to change something that's already done.
>>
Nope.

If they were additional costumes and not replacements, that would be an improvement.
>>
>>330587089
no
there was no reason to remove the originals
>>
>>330587089
I thought this was stupid and we should have gotten both

but that Samass
>>
>>330587089
I think it was, but I think swimsuit bonus costumes are stupid.
>>
Why couldn't we just have had it all instead
>>
>>330587089
Yes. Walking through a spooky whatever in victoria secret outfits is dumb as fuck. At least cosplaying makes it feel halloweeny like you and your friends went to some scary abandoned place and shit went down.
>>
>>330587089
I like the Samus and Zelda costumes, but I don't see why those other costumes were removed.
I heard that one of the characters is a gravure idol and she was wearing such clothing during some particular cutscene(s) but they even removed it there too, and thus the scene didn't make sense. Is that true?
>>
>>330587505

Yeah, swimsuits are really stupid in this game that's literally about water.

A fucking zelda dress and neon bodysuit just fit in so much better.

Retard.
>>
>>330587750
the swimsuit costumes have actual reasons for being in the game
the others are just
>LOL IT'S A NINTENDO GAME SO HERE'S SOME NINTENDO COSTUMES
>>
>>330587816

Yeah, it is true, although thankfully, that plot thread never goes anywhere after that scene, so the damage is pretty much contained.

>>330587750

see

>>330587843
>>
>>330587843
I said I think swimsuit bonus costumes are stupid. As in, generally speaking. Were they there as a part of the plot? Do they get into swimsuits to go swimming every time they encounter water? No, they're there for fanservice, which I personally think is stupid. In the instance of the plot related scene losing the swimsuit, that's stupid too.
>>
File: haman is incredulous.jpg (50 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
haman is incredulous.jpg
50 KB, 960x720
You know it's one thing that they removed the skimpy clothes. I hate it but I get it. I understand the "logic"

but don't turn around and replace them with Nintendo shit for babies. That's fucking patronizing and that's where I draw the line.
>>
File: 1449007233850.png (223 KB, 700x842) Image search: [Google]
1449007233850.png
223 KB, 700x842
The site that had the translated official guide descriptions died, anyone knows if it moved elsewhere?

I'm referring to this one
http://fftranslations.atspace.co.uk/ff5.html
>>
>>330588704

Because this gaudy Nintendo shit definitely isn't fanservice. Sure.

They fucking bonus costumes, that's what they're made for. Except now they're fanservice for whiny tumblrites and professional twitter victims who obsess over nintendo shit instead of straight guys who like T&A. Wonderful.
>>
So half-decayed ghosts whose heads are bobbling around their broken neck is fine for kids but UNDERWEAR?! SHUT IT DOWN
>>
2ch guys butthurted cos they can't get zerosuit
>>
>>330589541

I'll trade them my zero suit for their physical disc any day of the fucking week.

I can't fucking believe this was digital only while they actually fucking printed Devil's Turd.

Oh wait, yes I can, because they deliberately sabotaged its sales so they never have to localize Fatal Frame again.

FUCK NoA.
>>
>>330587089
Zero suit always make me hard.

This oc lingerie only make me think about how pathetic her flat ass is.
>>
FF games have always had bonus costumes and FF2 had bikinis. I have no idea why it's only a problem now.
>>
this is bait

fuck off faggot
>>
What is the case of Clock Tower 3? We got different costumes than what Japan got, except it seems the scenario here is reverse.
http://clocktower.wikia.com/wiki/Clock_Tower_3_Costumes
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.