[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was he so based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (1 MB, 256x269) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 256x269
Why was he so based?
>>
he was an asshole and deserved to be cut into a million pieces like the other bosses.
>>
>>330560406
>Sam
>an asshole
How, anon?
>>
He was a good charismatic rival.
>>
>>330560406
Hey, at least thank him for not killing everything at the launch site.
>>
Because everyone else was retarded. Special mention to Sundowner for being the dumbest fucker in the game.
>>
>>330559915

I really didn't want this fucking guy to die.
>>
>>330561932

He didn't.
>>
>>330561802
Well not if you say it like that
>>
>>330562057
You know for a hired killer he wasn't very good at his job.
>>
saw his fate and saw what he should have been
never flinched
>>
>>330559915
The only thing wrong he ever did was have the shittiest parry.
>>
Because he was another case of Raiden being so shit that his enemy should have been the main character
>>
MEMORIES BROKEN
>>
>>330562328
THE TRUTH GOES UNSPOKEN
>>
>>330562328
THE TRUTH GOES UNSPOKEN.
>>
>>330562130
For him, the war was the big payoff
>>
>>330562436
Right. Big raises all around once World Marshal gets all those contracts.
>>
>>330562384
>>330562382
I'VE EVEN FORGOTTEN MY NAME
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nK6zVt7paQ
>>
>>330562570
He wasn't talking about money, anon
>>
>>330562586
I DON'T KNOW THE SEASON.
>>
just retcon it with nanomachine infection and then merely pretending

but sequel never
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.