[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the world you created... Well, maybe not you, but the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (215 KB, 862x514) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
215 KB, 862x514
This is the world you created...

Well, maybe not you, but the people you know.
>>
>>330559535
>Cash Royale
>Cash of Clans
>Unimportant game
>>
who gives a shit
>>
>>330559970
I actually hadn't heard of Clash Royale before, but have seen lots of tv ads for Game of War
>>
Clash Royale is really fun and you can get all the cards you need without grinding by playing a little every day.
Honestly Supercell is a top quality developer, considering the mobile app game space is awash in red sea bullshit cashgrabs.
>>
>>330559535

>tfw played more than 500 Hours of Boom Beach to help my dad because he geniunly like this garbage game

He never paid a single cent and never will actualy, he's a casual bout I'm proud that he knows how jew these games are.
>>
>women a massive market presence in mobile games
>top-grossing games are still selling with generic angry white dude imagery

Really says something, doesn't it?
>>
I should make a mobile game called Clash of Clash.
>>
>>330560505
Didn't supercell make Scribblenauts? Or am I thinking of someone else?
>>
>>330560871
You could have answered your own question in less time than it took to write your post.
>>
>>330559535
>we created

Normies created.
>>
>>330559535

i can't believe there are people still reading kotaku

when is hulk hogan going to save us from shitposter again?
>>
>>330560723
make an economic war game called "Clash of Cash" where you own your own currency and fight with others to have the most valuable currency. You can spend real money to make your currency stronger. The game will have fictional countries and the more that use your currency, the further ahead you are.
>>
>>330560505
I wish Alan Wake would purge the shitty mobile vidya
>>
All mobile games are essentially a rate. You earn progress in the game by engaging in a simple task which requires essentially no skill. Success of the activity is a formality, strictly limited by scalars. At some point your scalars are insufficient to progress. No amount of skill will allow you to complete the activity because the game is designed with a prescribed rate of progress. Your progress is gated by some currency which increases your scalars, allowing you to complete the next activity by brute force. Then you will have a new gate which requires higher scalars. At any point, you can spend cash-shop money to buy higher scalars, essentially saving time. All this is controlled by a rate. They are just rate games.
>>
>>330560971

Lets hate something mainstream because is cool.
-neo/v/
>>
>>330560505

> no Max Payne

Shit.
>>
>>330562248
There hasn't been a Max Payne game made in Finland since 2
>>
File: screenshot-21[1].png (313 KB, 550x310) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-21[1].png
313 KB, 550x310
>>330561628
I've played about 75 different japanese/korean mobile games and I can confirm this.

They always dress them up like real tactical games but actually it's just stat grind.
>>
>>330562117
>thinks hating kotaku is "neo-/v/"
Fuck off newfag
>>
>>330560871
5th Cell did.
>>
the article is much more cancerous and stupid than the fact those games are making the most money
>>
>decide playing a game on my phone is better than shitposting on 4chan
>decide never to put money into it no matter if it's a grind fest or not
>end up on Clash of Clans due to co-workers
>attack when shitting
>year passes
>Town Hall 8/10 (at the time)
>clan is one of the top 100
>jump to today
>15/15 king and queen, just finished lego brick walls
>yellow lego bricks are the only thing I can spend resources on
>spell factory upgrades all done
>no defenses left
>considering selling the account
>used throw away gmail account getpoopedon with some minor changes and additions for the account
>literally taking shits when stealing peoples stuff
>account could be worth hundreds
>have 3k gems saved up (for th10/11 and 1 gem boost events)
>don't know if I should stick it out to TH11 and make a small fortune from playing a game on the throne.
>>
>>330560505
what's your clan name?
>>
>>330563497
Royals Senpai
>>
>>330563883
fug, im still at lv2. i'll join when i can. in the meantime, do you have any tips?
>>
My friends keep pushing me into playing Clash Royale but I just can't.
>>
Clash Royale is really fun thou. It's kinda like Hearthstone but without so much RNG bullshit.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.