[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UNDERTALE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: header.jpg (5 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
5 KB, 460x215
Why is Undertale making me feel? I never asked for these feels.

What is it that makes Undertale able to make you feel for characters /v/?
>>
File: mIIzv5.png (459 KB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
mIIzv5.png
459 KB, 960x480
Better game tbph family
>>
>>330550537
That game made me depressed for a week.
>>
>>330550381
Might I propose a Mother 3-like sequel in which some humans fuck everything up again?
>>
I felt nothing.
meme characters with cheap melodramatic stories
>>
>>330550884
this.
loved the game, but everyone loves the characters and really, I just didn't feel anything for them. toby should put more effort into writing dialogue t b h.

except muffet, but only because shes qt.
>>
>>330550884
>meme

opinion invalidated
>>
so wait, so the flower was the cow's son?
>>
It was a good game but holy fuck its not the Citizen Kane of video games
>>
>>330551292
Better claim to it than Gone Home.
>>
>>330550381
it was the music, the shit manipulates your emotions.
>>
File: Moloch_the_god.gif (112 KB, 319x561) Image search: [Google]
Moloch_the_god.gif
112 KB, 319x561
Asriel = another name for Azriel (AKA Izrail, Azrin, Izrael, Azrael, Azrail, Ezraeil, Azraille, Azryel, Ozryel, or Azraa-eel), a Hebrew Angel/Demon, the God of Death, and some say he is the same entity as Sariel (AKA Seriel, Sauriel, Surya, Saraqael, Sarakiel, Suruel, Surufel or Sourial), demon son of Lilith and Samael, the blind God, who also identifies with the Angel Metatron (UNDERTALE's Mettaton). Yet another deity associated with Azriel is Raziel, and some believe they are the same being. Raziel (under the alternate name Galizur ("Revealer of The Rock")) is described as the "ruling prince of the 2nd Heaven." He is said to expound the "Torah's divine wisdom," and protects the ministering angels from the Hayyoth (four-faced anthropoid beasts), the "holy Creatures" that uphold the universe. He is the Archangel of the Ophanim, the wheel angels.

UNDERTALE is Jewish mysticism propaganda. Toby Fox is, quite literally, a Jewish shill who secretly tries to normalize the Hebrew Satanic cult of Remphan and Moloch and make it accessible to children.
Gas the kikes.
>>
File: himZD0Mh.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
himZD0Mh.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>>330551558
>>
File: SiD.jpg (658 KB, 2040x3160) Image search: [Google]
SiD.jpg
658 KB, 2040x3160
>>330551558
>>
>>330551157

Yeah. I think he became flower through the experiments of Dr. Alphys on determination. You can see sunflower plants in the underground lab, it is to be expected that Asgore would try everything to get his son back.
>>
File: 1457031220895.jpg (28 KB, 233x277) Image search: [Google]
1457031220895.jpg
28 KB, 233x277
>>330551558

>Play the game
>Love the game
>Still dislike jewish people

What a shit propaganda.
>>
>>330551912
He became a flower because he died in the garden.
His essence lived on in a flower, the same one Alphys gave a Determination shot.
>>
>>330551912
so do the two cows KNOW the flower was their son? because they don't really react to him that way at all.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.