[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My older sister stole my ps3 controller and hid it because she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 350x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 350x420
My older sister stole my ps3 controller and hid it because she said I spend too much time addicted to video games and not enough time with her. Fucking hell, what makes that stupid bitch think she has the right to do that?
>>
File: crappy-toilet.jpg (27 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
crappy-toilet.jpg
27 KB, 500x375
UCKY DUCKY!!!!!

ME MAKE BIG FUCKY
>>
>>330514320
Rape her
>>
File: descartes.jpg (73 KB, 476x484) Image search: [Google]
descartes.jpg
73 KB, 476x484
>>330514320
>Fucking hell, what makes that stupid bitch think she has the right to do that?
>>
She wants it to masturbate with
>>
>>330514320

She wants to fuck
>>
>>330514463
>>330514426
>implying I would want that dumb bitch to feel any pleasure

Nah she doesn't deserve it
>>
>>330514320
>She just wants you to fuck her OP, go full oreimo on her
>>
>>330514697
Who said you had to use lube?
>>
>>330514320
Are you some kind of child? Are your parents dead so you have to live with an oldersister-Mommy or some shit, OP? Grow balls. Though, let's be real here. If she pays for your house, your food, and your PS3, she has every right to punish you for not doing what she wants. You made this house, live in it.
>>
>>330514320
underage b&
>>
>>330514775
>implying she wouldn't get wet
>>
Just get a new one. Are you like 15 or something ?
>>
>>330514419

Wow you are so funny and random XD
>>
>>330515154
No she wouldn't
At least not quickly enough.
You can rape her in 5 mins and she will barely start to get wet by then. It will be painful and she won't enjoy it at all.
Being raped isn't funny anon. So JUST DO IT.
Alternatively, man the fuck up and take the controller away from her. Unless you are underaged or a basement dweller, in which case shut the fuck up and go cry in a corner, you deserve it.
>>
>>330514697
Who said you had the ability to pleasure her?
>>
>>330514320
>She uses the controller to play Rez in Trance Mode
>Only upset because he can't have the controller back and lick it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.