[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing dark souls >spend 4 hours on o&s >ps3 dies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 600x338
>playing dark souls
>spend 4 hours on o&s
>ps3 dies
>install on pc
>play 7 and a half hours to get back to my previous build and location.
> almost have super smough killed
>perfect fps
>error with fps detected
> have to restart fight
>suddenly have ~10 fps
>still manage to nearly kill super smough
>use humanity to heal myself cause he is so low
>computer crashes
This game angers me
>>
>having trouble with O&S
>>
>error with fps detected

what?
>>
>>330492057
>have trouble with only hard boss in easy game
>>
>>330492131
it exits the game and disables online mode for no reason. its annoying as hell
>>
>>330492186
>only hard boss
>easy game
Yeah ok
>>
>>330492308
If it detects your framerate isn't stable, it kicks you out of the game. Which is weird and hardly ever happens.
It's only happened to me when I was playing at x5 speed
>>
>>330492405
but my framerate is always stable minus blighttown. it never disconnects when my frames are actually bad
>>
>>330492574
But have yu tried again? Does it keep happening?
>>
>>330492639
happens at least once every time I play.
>>
>>330491801
>having trouble with O&S
lol. Bloodborne would literally buttfuck you, especially DLC and level5+/defiled chalice dungeon bosses. youre a bitch OP

casual pcucks s m h
>>
>>330493107
the main trouble is that the game kills itself every time I get close to winning
>>
>>330491801
How the fuck do you have trouble with them? Just summon Solaire and focus on Ornstein first if you want to kill them.
>>
>>330493281
thats what i did before my pc died.
i only posted here to vent
>>
>>330491801
works for me :)
>>
File: 1419647799676.jpg (193 KB, 716x954) Image search: [Google]
1419647799676.jpg
193 KB, 716x954
>>330493281
>Just summon
>Makes fun of other for having trouble
You casuals are so gay man
>>
>>330493704
>Being a faggot loner instead of summoning the best characters in the entire series
>>
>>330491801
>making things up
epic
>>
>>330493107
Yeah nah. Bloodborne is by far the easiest in the series. The only difficult bosses are Orphan and the asshole cannibal guy, if you choose to fight him instead of sending him to get ayylmao'd by Iosefka.

Chalices are the definition of cheap artificial difficulty, it's bosses you've already fought but with 10 times the HP and damage so you have to fight for ages without making a single mistake.
>>
>>330491801
>OP says both his ps3 and his PC dies midfight with O&S
>"LEL HOW ARE YOU HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THEM? JUST SUMMON SOLAR AND A BUDDY!!"
>>
>>330493990
Dark Souls bosses are easy as balls PCuck. Stop pretending like you have any idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>330493943
this actually happened to me.
I got a green light of death and my attempts at fixing didn't work.
My pc also did die pissing me off enough to make a pointless thread like this one
>>
>>330494043
He spent hours on the boss, so it's safe to say he's having trouble with them.
>>
>>330493107
>X is hard
>nuh uh, X is easy. Y is hard
>you're both pussies, X and Y are easy
Souls threads are the worst.
>>
>>330492057
>pretending like you didn't have trouble
You were probably over geared and leveled as shit son, come back when you beat them like a man.
>>
>>330494790
at least its not a console wars souls thread
>>
>>330494673
how many hours did you spend your first time. I can safely say between the run there, and occasionally getting ganked it took me at least 2.
>>
>>330494309
>Dark Souls bosses are easy as balls PCuck
Correct, but Bloodborne's are easier.

Cool post-purchase rationalization though
>Bloodborne is the best Souls game!
>and it's the hardest!
>you can't say otherwise b-because you didn't even play it
>>
File: das.jpg (109 KB, 883x341) Image search: [Google]
das.jpg
109 KB, 883x341
>>330494790
>>
>>330495237
but you didn't play it. dark souls bosses are a joke. slow attacks, slow movements, not aggressive at all, hardly any damage and they dont even have different phases.

and you didnt play bloodborne, pcuck
>>
>>330493990
While I agree with you on Bloodborne being the easiest game out of the three released thus far, there's no such thing as artificial difficulty. That's just a buzzword used for arguments sake. The chalice dungeon bosses are still difficult regardless of whether they are rehashes or not. If increasing HP and damage entails artificial difficulty then all souls games have that as well due to NG+
>>
>tfw currently stuck on these on my first ever playthrough
>made the mistake of killing Smough first

HE'S SUCH AN EASY TARGET
>>
>>330495749
You can throw firebombs over Capra's wall until he dies.
>>
>>330496352
you gotta do ornstein first man. Super ornstein is too difficult vs super smough. The main difficulty of super smough is that ornstein took most of the estus
>>
>>330491801

are you using DSfix?
>>
>>330497620
yeah
>>
>>330493990
Easier than demon's souls?

I've been cheesing my way through that game pretty easily so far spamming soul arrow although i'm not that far
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.