[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anywhere more easily offended than /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 1335489513854.png (43 KB, 256x254) Image search: [Google]
1335489513854.png
43 KB, 256x254
Is there anywhere more easily offended than /v/?
>>
HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF SUCH A THING, FUCK OFF!
>>
>>330490223
What the fuck did you say?!
>>
AMD owners.
>>
>>330490223
Tumblr
>>
The only people who get offended here are faggot OP's.
>>
>>330490223
/vr/
>>
So what? It fucking pisses me off when people are playing shitty games. They are all cucks and they make me lel and kek. I love to imagine their wives getting fucked a big black nigger. I bet he forces them to suck the precum out of his dick before he fucks his wife and then he cums all over her face and makes him lick it off!

Also, seriously, why does ANYONE play games that are more than two years old?!?! The graphics are SHIT!!!
>>
>>330490567

/vr/ used to a peaceful place where everyone got along and had extremely interesting, meaningful discussions. Trolls were straight up ignored and their constant "___ didn't age well" and "____ IS SHIT" comments didn't get any replies at all; other than, of course, the occasional poster who would calmly remind them that this isn't /v/ and things work differently here. When opinions differed, nobody got angry and everyone was respectful.

But then people like you had to start browsing and ruining it. Bitch ass.
>>
File: 23453267272.png (705 KB, 675x634) Image search: [Google]
23453267272.png
705 KB, 675x634
>>330490687
>I love to imagine their wives getting fucked a big black nigger. I bet he forces them to suck the precum out of his dick before he fucks his wife and then he cums all over her face and makes him lick it off!

fucking kek

i always imagine this kind of shit when i see cucks posting on /v/
>>
>>330490332

kek

op is a cuck and so are you
>>
>>330490223
American college campuses
>>
>>330490843

Ah, old /vr/ was so great. I think all of the old posters disbursed to other retro gaming forums where the userbase is older and the discussions are of a much higher quality. Unfortunately I'm not quite sure where to go, I kind of missed out on the great migration.

Until I figure out a new website to discuss retro games, I have to put up with people calling each other "cuck" (whatever that is supposed to mean)
>>
>>330490318
Eh. nVidiots get riled up easy too. Remember the triple threat of 1.7%, woodscrews, and housefires? Fantards have dropped the ball since then.
>>
>>330491149

Not mine. I'm not sure what you think college campuses are like, but there are no demonstrations or anything at all whatsoever. Honestly, it's actually extremely hard to offend someone at my college. Everyone just gets drunk here.
>>
>>330490223
Neogaf.
>>
>>330491235

Why do people like you have to lump everyone into categories? Why does everything always have to be "____fags" vs "____fags" with nothing inbetween? Why do you feel the need to take sides and insult others? Life isn't that simple. I understand that you probably aren't that intelligent, but that's just not the way things work.

As well, I know your self esteem is probably extremely low, and I have some advice for you: stop hating and insulting others. I know it makes you feel better, but it's only temporary. I fell into the same trap when I was younger. If you try to become a nicer, less hateful person, your self esteem will improve a ton, as will your life in general. :-)
>>
>>330490687
>I love to imagine their wives getting fucked a big black nigger. I bet he forces them to suck the precum out of his dick before he fucks his wife and then he cums all over her face and makes him lick it off!

It's strange how many 4chan users are cucked, isn't it? Seriously, why do so many users let black guys fuck their wives?
>>
>>330491468
It's actually amusing how everything has to be split with /v/, even between similar franchises. It's probably insecurity I don't know.
>>
>>330491565
Nobody on /v/ has a wife, they want to be the negro fucking their waifu but really they're all just tiny dicked white virgins.
>>
>>330491149

Real life isn't how /v/ describes it as, dude. You will probably never come across the mythical "SJWs" or whatever. Everything that /v/ hates are just bogeymen.
>>
>>330491235
I fell for the 3.5mb meme and I'm still not mad about it. Am I just retarded?
>>
>>330490223

What did the aliens do to her?
>>
>>330491287
>>330491770
Oh I don't disagree with you as I'm sure crazy shit only happens in .01% of campuses. I'm just going by this and other similar articles
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/07/bowdoin-students-in-therapy-after-culturally-appropriating-tequila-party/
>>
>>330491680

That's precisely what it is. I was the same way about ten years ago. I didn't browse 4chan back then, but I constantly looked for things to hate people for to make myself feel better and alleviate my insecurities.

For example, anytime a new song came out at the top of the charts, I went out of my way to openly insult it and hate people for liking it. In reality, I was the asshole and I deserved the get the shit beaten out of me. People can like whatever they want. I just wanted a way to feel superior to everyone else.

/v/ is the same way. It's because the userbase here is presumably very young; however, this isn't to say that older people don't often act the same way. Whenever I see ignorant, hateful comments about extremely minute things on news websites, it's generally from some miserable old guy who hates himself. For example, I recently saw a comment from some old dude on a local news article about the popularity of some mobile game and this 50 year old went out of his way to hate on it and curse those who enjoy it. Why the fuck does he even care? It doesn't affect him at all, and he probably has never even come across it in his daily life.
>>
>>330491770
Not sure if you've been to a campus lately, but the newest memedegree is minority activism. Just as much worth as a degree in Byzantine History with infinitely more people to annoy.
>>
>>330492056

Nah but seriously, what the fuck.
>>
File: 1258518896056.gif (1 MB, 271x201) Image search: [Google]
1258518896056.gif
1 MB, 271x201
>>330491468
>implying and projecting
I list off some old memes, and you go into a black/white spiel. I didn't even bait the hook and you ate it as soon as it hit the water.
>>
>>330492210

>minority activism

Seriously? Is this the new gender studies?
>>
>>330490223
/co/.
Sort of /a/ but they ran anyone who can't handle their extreme brand of autism out, so while theyre easily triggered nobody sane goes there in the first place.
>>
>>330492056
>Oh I don't disagree with you as I'm sure crazy shit only happens in .01% of campuses. I'm just going by this and other similar articles

Yeah, that's very true. People just see these articles every now and then and think that this is extremely common. What they don't realize is that they are seeing extremely rare, cherrypicked incidents that occurred on one specific day in 1 college out of 4,140 where nothing even remotely similar ever happens. And the event at that 1 college was highly unusual and only involved an extremely small percentage of students.
>>
>>330492210

What the hell are you talking about? I attend college right now. You're either still in high school or are a neckbeard loser. I've never heard of this shit in my life.

I even did a quick google search and couldn't find any information on a degree called "minority activism".

As well, history degrees are never ever that specific, and history majors have historically been among the most powerful men in the world (including US presidents).

>>330492418

This is a prime example of a /v/ user who believes everything he hears and will probably spread the misinformation like wildfire.
>>
>>330492418

https://www.google.com/search?q=minority+activism&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=minority+activism+degree

it's not even real dude

stop believing everything. /v/ is the biggest source of false information i've ever seen
>>
>>330492703
It's about as real as people who double space every sentence having autism.

There was a study for it in my Applied Keyboarding class.
>>
>>330492928
>It's about as real as people who double space every sentence having autism.

Hm? Is this a common myth? I've never heard of it. Can you link me to the study?
>>
>>330492804
>/v/ is the biggest source of false information i've ever seen
That rings true to me. This place is full of... I'd rather not type a long string of expletives and instults.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.