[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's not a lake, it's an ocean. It wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (24 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
24 KB, 1280x720
>It's not a lake, it's an ocean.

It wasn't a shit you little liar.
>>
I forget about this game's plot.

I don't think I even really understood the ending, did he kill someone and have regret or something?
>>
>>330490409
i forgot about it too, its fucking perfect since i want to replay it
>>
>>330489727
I still don't know what this means
>>
>>330489727
boutta replay this desu f a m
>>
>>330489727
I tried replaying this game a few weeks ago and got so fucking bored and quit after the first episode.

I actually recall really liking it when it first came out and now I can't figure out what I was smoking back then.
>>
>>330492925
I tried replaying it back in December and couldn't believe how fucking horrible the animations were during the cutscenes. I don't remember them being half that bad.
>>
alan wake is loaded with filler content

i didn't find the central game mechanics deep enough to sustain that repetition
>>
Story is basically "New York author goes on vacation with wife, drinks too much coffee laced with PCP and goes on murderous, delusional rampage across small town. Doesn't remember he drowned own wife."
>>
If you didn't enjoy alan wake you're a retarded faggot. That's a fact.
>>
File: 45.jpg (65 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
65 KB, 530x600
>Sam Lake actually thought what he wrote was a masterpiece
>>
>>330489727
I never bothered to talk about the story after I beat the game. What did he mean by this?
>>
>>330489727
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OwN7eYZseI
>>
Why is American Nightmare such a fucking piece of shit?
>>
>>330493730
PoP Sands of Time reference
>>
>>330493730
I played this year's ago, but I'd I remember correctly, he's using the power of writing reality to make the lake which is the evil powers source bigger and in turn more powerful.
>>
>>330494964
It's a logic loop, Alan is making the lake stronger because it's making him, and the lake is forcing him to do it because that's what alan wrote.
>>
>>330493730
He realised that the power (and evil) of Cauldron Lake is bigger than what he or any of the previous poets have seen and experienced.
>>
File: 1443415801312.png (5 KB, 205x186) Image search: [Google]
1443415801312.png
5 KB, 205x186
>>330495582
>all the dialogue for mr scratch was lip-synced
>>
>The first trailers
>Dynamic everything
>Absolutely revolutionary
>"I was a writer.."

I curse thee, Microsoft!
>>
>>330490409
That's Silent Hill 2.

His wife went down to the dark magic lake their cottage was on and drowned. He tapped into the magic powers of the lake to rewrite history where she didn't end up drowning but fucks everything up in the process. By the end of the game he basically sacrifices himself by basically imprisoning himself in the cottage now at the bottom of the lake and becomes it's bitch boy (tturns it from a lake to an ocean)
>>
File: 1457642420000.png (131 KB, 295x368) Image search: [Google]
1457642420000.png
131 KB, 295x368
>>330493663
>yfw he was talking about Max Payne in the beginning
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.