[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Forza 6 and Killer Instinct prove UWP games are fully moddable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>Forza 6 and Killer Instinct prove UWP games are fully moddable
>can take full ownership of game folders
>exes are easily accessible and does not reset upon reboot.
>Durante from NeoGAF bans guy that leaked this information because he was buttmad that he was proven wrong

Microsoft is doing everything they can to make the consumer happy and people still want them to fail.

Meanwhile, Sony is given a free pass to do anything they want... and people cheer them on.

Why?
>>
>>330481558

>NeoFAG

Your answer is there
>>
Somehow I doubt you're telling the entire story here. I don't doubt for a second that someone got banned from NeoFAG, but I don't buy all that shit about UWP.

You got a source there bucko?
>>
>>330481558
>Durante
He's no mod and doesn't post there as much as before because he's actually a weeb and didn't like what neofag became.
>>
>>330482905
Not him, but it's no1dead, who worked on Eldewrito and leaked KI characters and Forza gameplay. He even modded KI to prove his point.

Here's one of his posts on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/49y65r/more_leaked_forza_6_apex_screens_gfx_options/d0w3g7x?context=3

Also, here's Forza leaked video from the guy's laptop:

https://vimeo.com/158670082
>>
File: gafneo.png (104 KB, 1366x593) Image search: [Google]
gafneo.png
104 KB, 1366x593
Don't mind me, just posting what passes for discussion on NeoGAF now.
>>
Neogaf is horrible and full of stubborn man children
>>
>>330483732
>>330483449
It's shit but still better than reddit. Go to /r/pcgaming for further insight.
>>
File: NeoGAF moderators 2.png (562 KB, 650x375) Image search: [Google]
NeoGAF moderators 2.png
562 KB, 650x375
>Durante complained to the mods after he was BTFO by the KI leaker himself

FOR FREEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>330483449
>gafneo
With a name like that I expect him to be a troll because I can't believe someone that retarded can actually exist.
>>
Fun fact: Durante didn't make the 60 fps unlock thing on dark souls

It was someone else who he credited
>>
>>330483218

He started shit with no1dead who showed him that he was able to data mine Mira in Killer Instinct because he modded the game. All the Universal Windows Platform threads suddenly dissapeared and no1dead was banned without explanation.

It's happened plenty of times when GAF mods or their pals get embarassed.
>>
Because Microsoft's business decisions flip flop harder than Hillary Clinton's voting records.
>>
>>330484574
Probably more likely that he got banned because he shit talked Sony and pissed all over the fanboys parade they were having when Sony said they were going to hire some of the talentless retards who were employed at Lionhead.
>>
File: 1389413402595.jpg (45 KB, 506x513) Image search: [Google]
1389413402595.jpg
45 KB, 506x513
YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS

>NEOGAF

YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS

>NEOGAF

YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS

>NEOGAF

YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS

>NEOGAF

YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS

>NEOGAF
>>
>>330483804
/pcgaming is okay if only for news.
>>
>>330485149
Agreed, it's by far the best source of PC news there is. It's just the comments that are beyond retarded.
>>
>>330485289
Truth, some of the smaller sub reddit are okay as well. My work blocks 4chan so I had to give Reddit and Neogaf a shot. Neogaf is without merit. Reddit on the other hand can be "good".

Also like it for when I want to talk about a game without spoilers.
>>
File: 1455159732111.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455159732111.jpg
159 KB, 1280x720
>redditards and neofags in this thread are discussing why their site isn't "so bad"
>>
>>330485520
No one is defending NeoFag in here. Reddit is not bad and is an okay second option next to 4chan.

Keep on shitting up threads with reaction pics though, that will show how good it is here
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.