[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this actually a fun game or is all the meme spam about it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: metal_gear_rising_revengeance.jpg (883 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
metal_gear_rising_revengeance.jpg
883 KB, 1920x1200
Is this actually a fun game or is all the meme spam about it just /v/'s ironic way of saying it's shit?
>>
>>330463652

MEMES JACK MEMES!
>>
how about you try it for yourself instead of relying on others to form your opinion, you mouthbreathing fucking retard
>>
>>330463652
buy it when it inevitably goes on sale. it's fun
>>
>>330463652
you mean you still haven't played the best Metal Gear game in the series?
get the fuck on it
>>
THE UNENLIGHTENED MASSES
>>
Yup it's fun. Go fucking play it.
>>
>>330463867
I'm asking a question relating to a video game on a board that promote video game discussions.

No need to get so mad over a question.
>>
>>330463867
this tbqh
>>
depends on your subjective taste
>>
>>330463652
It's fun
>slicing and dicing mooks
>the codec calls where you talk about food and Mistral's boobs
>>
>>330463652
why don't you play it and find out you retarded sack of shit?
>>
>>330463867
>>330464180
samefag
>>
>>330464235
OP
>>
>>330464180
>why don't you potentially waste your money trying a game that might not be fun?

The only retard here is you faggot
>>
File: 2015-05-01_00015.jpg (407 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-01_00015.jpg
407 KB, 1920x1080
>>330463652
It's very fun
The soundtrack just happens to be perfect for the game
>>
>>330464310
>waste your money
???.tiff
>>
if I have on steam should I use controller or mouse//board?
>>
>>330464310
>what is pirating
no, you're the fucking retard.
>>
>>330463652
It's not the deepest slasher ever but it's pretty entertaining. Good combat system, top notch characters, great soundtrack.
>>
It's fun, but it's also short and easy.

Considering how cheap it is these days, I would definitely suggest buying it.
>>
>>330464476
>pirating

I have job unlike a Dindu like you. I actually like supporting companies that make fun games.
>>
>>
>>330464585
>I don't want to waste money
>then pirate it
>I want to support devs
stop shitposting
>>
>>330464701
Are you a fucking retard?

What the fuck do you think reviews are for?
>>
>>330464934
>reviews are for?
fools. now stop posting.
>>
Its great for 1 playthrough, which isn't too long, I think I took 7 or 8 hours but I was going pretty slow. There is a ton of completionist bullshit stuff you can go for though, acheivements, hidden collectables, time attack vr missions, s ranks, and slicing off and collecting arms from specific enemies instead of dogtags. It takes a while to get used to the cutting and parry systems but once you get the hang of it you really feel like a ninja cyborg and it's a lot of fun.
>>
>>330464701
>I want to ask if a game is good before wasting money on it
>"then steal it"

please stop posting
>>
>>330465090
>parry system
That's funny. You actually call it a "parry system", when in fact it's just "keep advancing while doing light attack and never stop".
>>
>>330465134
>steal
there's that word again.
>>
>>330465351
If everyone followed his advice then MGR would have never been released on PC
>>
>>330465448
why don't you read the chain of posts?
>unsure of a game and don't want to waste money to try it out
>pirate it and try it out
>if you like it then purchase it because you want to support the devs
problem solved, but somehow retards believe that's an impossible scenario.
piracy and free sharing has been shown time and time again that it's only bad to producers if the product is bad, because almost all of the people wouldn't have paid for it in the first place. otherwise it often spreads positive buzz and a lot of people end up buying it anyway.
hell, even hotline miami had the devs go to public trackers and only ask that they people who uploaded it keep it up to date on current versions of the game, so people aren't playing an out of date build and I never see anyone yelling about how their game suffered on sales for it. quite the opposite.
>>
>>330465240
Well you do have to tilt the stick from a neutral position to do it properly each time, you can't just walk forward while mashing attack.
But you're hilarious, never change.
>>
>>330463652
it's fun. Also a better MGS game than TPP.
>>
>>330467134
TPP had much better gameplay
>>
>>330467772
controls-wise, yeah.

mission-structure, world-design and motherbase management-wise? Nope.
>>
still hoping for a sequel
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.