[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's actually pretty damn fun when you play with friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
It's actually pretty damn fun when you play with friends. /v/ be damned. Graphics are a big downgrade, but overall I'm pleased.

I can't see myself playing this alone though.
>>
>It's actually pretty damn fun when you play with friends.
So like literally every multiplayer game ever
If you can't bear the thought of playing it alone then it's shit.
>>
File: IMG_1575.gif (103 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1575.gif
103 KB, 227x222
I've played only alone and with no-mic randos so far. I enjoy it.

The best part of all this though?
All those threads yesterday about this being Ubi's best launch ever, and /v/'s jimmies in maximum over-rustle.
>>
>>330447865

Comments like these are why /v/ is absolute shit.
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (78 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
78 KB, 1024x576
>>
>>330448198
People who buy ubishit are why the industry is shit
>>
File: frisbee.jpg (232 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
frisbee.jpg
232 KB, 1600x1600
>It's actually pretty damn fun when you play with friends.
>>
> shoot dudes
> shoot more dudes
> shoot dude who has more health than other dudes
> more bullet sponges

Real fun game anons. I was almost dying of boredom until this game came along. I was wondering, "when would I get a game that had actual real depth and mechanics to its gameplay?" all this time, and finally, finally the division came along, and gave me everything I've ever asked for in a video game. Thank you, Ubisoft, you've made my dreams come true for the first time in my life. You made the best game I've ever played in my life, and made me enjoy life once again.
>>
the best game to play with friends is either freeze tag or air hockey, what kind of argument is that anyway??
doesn't mean that game is good or worth the pricetag........
>>
Probably the most boring AAA game I've ever played.
>>
The fact that people are buying this in droves will only drive ubisoft to be incentivized to continue to make shitty games.
>>
Ive played it for a good bit, 30 hours. Done everything solo because i have no friends. Whenever things start to die down i take a trip to the dark zone and hunt down rogues. I very much enjoy the game.
>>
>>330450476
Wow, so fun. Thanks.

I'm going to run over to Gamestop and buy it after work!
>>
I'm playing through every mission on hard with matchmaking. It's actually fun and hard. All other shit I solo.
>>
I'm enjoying it but I wouldn't advise anyone buy it because it's a broken mess that no doubt lacks content and was rushed out.
>>
what if I don't have friends but I'm open to meeting people in game?
>>
This is probably the greatest game Ubisoft has ever made!

Having an absolute BLAST with my friends!

It's great because I can jump from PvE to PvP content at any time. It's basically like two games in one.

The gunplay is magnificent, the game world is the most realistic replica of New York that I've ever seen and the story and characters are rich and give the game this feeling that there really is a pandemic going on in the city.

Definitely my GOTY pick and it's only March!
>>
>>330449874
Literally every shooter ever just sometimes bigger hordes
>>
>>330447709
Just like playing with yourself, everything is fun with friends.
>>
This is probably the greatest game Ubisoft® has ever made!

Having an absolute BLAST with my friends!

It's great because I can jump from PvE to PvP content at any time. It's basically like to games in one!

The gunplay is magnificent, the game world is the most realistic replica of New York that I've ever seen! And the story and characters are rich and give the game this feeling that there really is a pandemic going on in the city!

The Division™ is definitely my GOTY pick and it's only March!
>>
>>330447709
>it's fun with friends ;)
Fucking everything is fun with friends you double autist. Kicking a fucking ball back and forth is fun with friends, walking is fun with friends, sitting on a chair at a table is fun with friends.

Stop spending $60 to have fun with friends. Download an IRC client and play online backgammon.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.