[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today is the day for new Nintendo Selects! Only 20 dollars in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
Today is the day for new Nintendo Selects!
Only 20 dollars in NA and discounts like prime and GCU stack

Getting anything /v/? Amazon is basically sold out already.
>>
Are they gonna be at Best Buy? I have the Gaemer Club thing, so I could get them a little cheaper if they do.
>>
>>330418230
They're all up on best buys website yeah
I got Dong Freeze 3d world and Pikmin 3 but Pikmin 3 is on back order now
>>
File: 1457655679724.jpg (80 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1457655679724.jpg
80 KB, 413x395
>CAD

anyway, snagged OoT 3D

then I heard yuro's can get WWHD
>>
>>330416991
>$29.99

I was expecting it to be $24.99 in Canada, but fuck this. Considering most of those games were $40-45 originally in Canada, it's an insult to drop them by only $10.
>>
>>330418307
>Pikmin 3 on backorder
Glad I ordered it yesterday.

Anyone know if the digital prices for NES Remix 1 & 2 have been lowered to match the Nintendo Selects version?
>>
ESHOP

DISCOUNTS

WHEN
>>
>>330416991
>nintendo can't even keep a stock of budget rereleases
>>
>Super Mario Galaxy $21.71
>Super Mario Galaxy 2 $24.68
What's the point of the Nintendo Selects versions? Give them to games that fucking need it like Fire Emblem.
>>
>>330419859
FUCKING. THIS.

Can't stand having hardcopies of games anymore.
>>
>>330416991
>DKCR AND DKCR3D
>mario party
>all-stars
>CITY FOLK ???
>NES Remix
>not Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Pandora's Tower, Okami, Prime Trilogy, Bayonetta 1+2, or at least W101
How dumb are the people that decided these?
>>
>>330420801
>Upset that the publisher Nintendo exclusively offers their privately owned IPs at discounted prices and not third party-developed games and IPs

Do you fucking think Nintendo owns the Bayonetta IP or something? Holy shit.

And of all the games you're shitting your adult diapers over, you don't question Yoshi's New Island, which is the single most notoriously bad Nintendo game to come out this gen (so far, it's not over yet)?
>>
>>330420801
Pandora's Tower was under XSEED, Okami is Capcom's, Bayonetta 2 JUST recently got a individual print, and TW101 is already pretty cheap.
But yeah, it's stupid that they wouldn't do it for FE or Prime Trilogy.
>>
>>330421430
>>330420801
>They still don't know the Metroid franchise is dead

Nintendo honestly thought Other M was going to be bigger than Prime, and when everyone hated it they assumed it was because people were no longer interested in Metroid.

You're getting that shit Galactic Forces 3DS game as table scraps. Chibi-Robo is legitimately more valued to Nintendo than Metroid is today.

I mean what the fuck did Nintendo do for Metroid's anniversary? They fucking replaced Samus as one of their three main mascots with Isabelle.

Mario, Link, and Isabelle are Nintendo's mascots now. nb4 some ignoramus suggests Pikachu/Pokemon thinking it belongs to Nintendo, lol
>>
File: SHEKELS.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
SHEKELS.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>330416991
What the FUCK? Literal 6 year old Wii games for 30 bucks? They should be at fucking 10 by now.
>>
>>330421723
its ok when nintendo does it
>>
File: nintendo-tvii.jpg (154 KB, 655x475) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-tvii.jpg
154 KB, 655x475
At this point Nintendo is getting so sickening they might as well be dead
>>
>>330421723
Sauce?
>>
File: 33200_2014_PR01.jpg (396 KB, 2400x1746) Image search: [Google]
33200_2014_PR01.jpg
396 KB, 2400x1746
>>330421864
In what country would a person who's interested in those types of TV shows also be interested in browsing them on something that looks like a preschool tablet for four year olds?

What am I saying? Preschool tablets look more mature than the Wii U tablet.
>>
File: skyrim_paid_mods.png (214 KB, 849x496) Image search: [Google]
skyrim_paid_mods.png
214 KB, 849x496
>>330421904
Modded Skyrim - Melissa

Never forget when JeweN and Todd the Liar tried to make mods cost money
>>
>>330421795
;3
>>
>>330420551
>Can't stand having hardcopies of games anymore.

hersey: the post
point and laugh ladies and gentlemen
>>
New Yoshi's Island was ass.
>>
>>330416991
I might try my first Pikmin. I've never played before, and seems worth a 20 buck gamble.

I'm not interested in Wii games, because I don't like the motion controller, and I already have OoT on the GameCube, with Master Quest.

Already have 3D world; it came on the system. It's not that great of a game. NES remix doesn't actually let you play the entire game, right? Just specific challenges? If so, I'm not interested in that. The only DK game I ever liked was DK country 2, for the SNES, so those are out.

I guess maybe that Yoshi game? Although I haven't heard anything great about it.
>>
>>330423039
>I'm not interested in Wii games, because I don't like the motion controller
There's one Wii game that uses the motion controller right. That's Sin and Punishment: Star Successor
>>
>>330423557
Don't care. Not interested in the Wii mote. I had a Wii given to me as a gift. It came with Mario Kart. I picked up Smash Bros. That's pretty much it. I never liked the concept, and didn't like the execution the one time I tried Wii Sports with a friend. Due to this, the Skyward Sword Zelda is the only Zelda game I haven't played, and won't play.
>>
>>330416991
fuck nintendo, you fucking baby. hack your 3ds
>>
>>330423039
Hope you buy Pikmin 3 before the scalpers buy all the copies.

That Yoshi game is pretty bland and had AWFUL music.

NES Remix is just challenges like you say. There's also some remix challenges that change things up like using Link in Donkey Kong, but those are a small minority. Oddly, the games look much better there than on Virtual Console.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.