[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help me /v/ I can't stop getting angry when playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1457310692468.jpg (30 KB, 350x455) Image search: [Google]
1457310692468.jpg
30 KB, 350x455
Please help me /v/

I can't stop getting angry when playing video games.When i used to play CoD back in the days i would burn through multiple mices and keyboards in months , on Battlefield when i get shot down in a jet/chopper or RPG'd i will lose my shit and in DS dying over and over again didnt help. I got into CS and am at LEM and its really taking a toll in my life , if i lose a game i will start hulk smashing everything in my path. I dont keep anything breakable in an arms reach for now but i still keep losing my shit , i get grumpy and get in fights with people for the rest of the day. In Witcher 3 i died 3 times on the same quest and i smashed my beautiful IPS monitor , today i was playing dirt rally and all was going well when suddendly i hit a wall and totaled the car which resulted in me breaking my G27 wheel ( an expensive fuck up). What can i do to stop getting mad
>>
>>330389534
Stop being 14
>>
You need to find other things to do that give you a bit of perspective. I get mad at games from time to time, then I got laid and all the drama you create in your head over an inconsequential video game suddenly reveals itself to be nothing. Go outside, meet new people etc
>>
Zoloft
>>
>>330389534
Stop acting like a child with severe ADHD... or maybe you know, if that is what you are then ask mommy for a trip to the psych and maybe they can prescribe you some meds.
>>
>>330389534
smoke weed everyday
>>
>>330390115

Fuck off degenerate cunt

>>330390090

I dont need mommy to take me to psych again , i can take myself but i dont want to since i dotn want to get addicted to prescribtion drugs

>>330389679

Yeah no way jose , im basically a fat no lifer that has 0 friends. Im basically a basement dweller
>>
>>330389534
simple
stop playing video games
go to a bar
pick a fight with a big fucker
get smashed
learn your place in society
enjoy vidya again
>>
>>330390396
Well if you don't want to get help with your anger issues by means of medications then maybe another form of therapy would be more appropriate.
I know you won't want to do that though since basement dweller and all.

>>330390539
Has the right idea though, put down the video games for a bit and go out.
Actually if you have a forest nearby then actually go to /out/ and lurk around, maybe that will spark an interest for outside activities.

Don't actually fight someone since it can lead do death if unlucky.
>>
>>330389534
Play something stress free while chilling out to some music.

If you still have a problem you may need to find an outlet for your stress elsewhere.
>>
>>330390758
>implying death would be a bad thing for this sad OP
>>
>>330390813

What games are that? Where i can chill out
>>
Stop being autistic, getting mad at a video game is fine but if you're hitting shit or not calming down after a few minutes you need to find a new hobby and/or kill yourself
>>
>>330390115
>>330390090
>people medicating for this, even weed
Maybe the only medicine OP needs is a big dose of grow the fuck up.
>>
>>330389534
Don't play Engineer in TF2.
>>
>>330389534
Try playing some relaxing games.

Rhythm games, puzzles, slower paced strategy games, walking simulators, and story based games.

If that doesn't work then take a break from gaming for a while. I have a friend that gets pretty angry at games as well. He'll just take three or four days off, and come back completely refreshed
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.