[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
your opinion on VECTOR MAN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: ship boss.png (949 KB, 5120x3840) Image search: [Google]
ship boss.png
949 KB, 5120x3840
your opinion on VECTOR MAN?
>>
>>330388319
hard as shit, never beat the 3rd level.
>>
File: Bog Jam.png (547 KB, 5120x3584) Image search: [Google]
Bog Jam.png
547 KB, 5120x3584
>>330388418
Try Vector Man 2, that'll be easier for you.
>>
One of the bosses scared the shit out of me as a kid. It was some bear fucker who transformed.
>>
i remember vectorman
>>
I played 2 on Sega Smash Pack II. Was pretty fun but I never beat it. Played Shinning Force for the first time on it too.
>>
>>330388806
I too remember vectorman
>>
it has a catchy ost
>>
Was this a Treasure game?
>>
>>330391232
I remember Voxelman.
>>
As a kid, I could always get up to this level where you become a spider or something, and then I'd get my asshole blown out by the boss of that level. I got past it like two times. I've beaten the game like once, but it didn't happen until like 2007. Vectorman 2 I rented like once as a child and got to level 6 or something. I beat that one in one go around the same time.
>>
It was one of my favorite geneses games as a kid.
I was HUGELY disappointed by the second game. If it gets any better I wouldn't know. You start the miniturized or something running through these ant tunnels fighting bugs. I stopped playing at like the second level or so. They took the great environments from the first game and completely threw them out the window. Maybe some day as an adult i'll go give it a second shot
>>
>>330388319
>no vector man dreamcast game
Fuck
>>
>>330388319
Beat the game as a kid and I even had the special contest version, but my copy wasn't a winner. Game was hard and I only ended up beating it once, I would usually game over during the long hallway with all the minibosses in a row.
>>
>>330388319
That game looked so futuristic to me as a kid, like I was playing something from the future.
>>
I just remember that badass soundtrack.

And turning into a tank or some shit.
>>
File: 1448915013347.png (91 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
1448915013347.png
91 KB, 240x255
>>330392152
>no Vectorman 3D classic for 3DS

I hope M2 does more stuff down the line.
>>
Great game, underrated at that. Damn shame it never got all that popular. Sucks that he never even got that spot in the Sonic racing.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.