[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its out, which version did you get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Medabots-Girls-Mission-CERO-C.jpg (108 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Medabots-Girls-Mission-CERO-C.jpg
108 KB, 600x338
Its out, which version did you get?
>>
>>330388310
Girl with glasses
>>
Waiting for the cia files to get uploaded, probably going to play kabuto first.
>>
>>330388310
I didn't even know there was a medabots game happening.
Nostalgia here I come.
>>
>>330388842

I wouldn't get my hopes up. It's 60% waifufaggotry and 40% robots
>>
>>330389468
Just my type of game.
>>
Got クワガタ yesterday but havent gotten the chance to play it yet.
>>
I thought this was a Shonen series?
>>
Why would you ever pick Kuwagata?

>>330389673
It is. They just want some sales for once after having 4 good games mostly ignored by japs.
>>
>>330388310
Would I need to know moonspeak to play these?
>>
I bought both Kuwagata physical with the goodies and Kabuto digital while I wait for Kuwagata.
>>
>>330389959
No, that's the arena battle spinoff.
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 700x700
>>330390068
Cool, thanks anon.
>>
Which version of the game in Japanese;
A language which I don't speak;
Of a game only released in Japan;

Hmm.

How about none?
>>
>>330390230
NEVER EVER
>>
>>330390228
Check out Medarot Dual if you like it.
>>
pirates
>>
>>330388310
cia when?
>>
So what makes this game stand out exactly? It doesn't look like much at first glance
>>
>>330390486
Its a 3D version of AX and has clothes damaging finishers
>>
>>330390230
This is what you get for letting your muslim overlords take over and dictate what you are and are not allowed to watch/play/listen to. Enjoy being beheaded for using deodorant.
>>
>>330388310
Neither, I can't say I care for the direction they went for the series. They turned this into a game that feels like it's trying to compete with Senren Kagura. Clothes tearing and all. I can't say I approve.

Not that it'd come stateside anyway, but I'm still hopeful that's not the case with Medarot 10.
>>
>>330388310
Right has better girls, but left has best robot.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.