[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought pick relateed (and ALttP), Metroid Prime is one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: superb metroid.jpg (25 KB, 250x174) Image search: [Google]
superb metroid.jpg
25 KB, 250x174
Just bought pick relateed (and ALttP), Metroid Prime is one of my favorite games of all time, I hope this shit is good.
>>
It's like a 2D Metroid Prime with actually good controls.
>>
>>330379167
The Metroid Prime series is pretty mediocre in comparison to Super Metroid.
>>
>>330379167
You're in for a treat, OP. wish I could play it for the first time again.
>>
It is good. Also consider Zero Mission and Prime 2.
>>
>>330380336
Oh yeah played Prime Triology, first stuck with me the most out of them.

My brother also recommended Fusion, but we'll see if I get around to Fusion and Zero mission, depends how I find this one.
>>
I played it when I was 21 and thought video games couldn't impress me anymore but I was fucking wrong.
Wish I had played when I was a teen.
>>
>>330380725
In that case, I'm gonna counter-question you. Is Prime 3 good enough to play? I also have the Trilogy and loved Prime 1 and Prime 2 but never got around to 3.
>>
>>330379167
Prepare to be disappointed, im convinced that you had to play this game at its release or have never touched a metroidvania before to consider this a masterpiece. Metroid Prime and Castlevania SOTN spoiled me
>>
>>330379583
>actually good controls
Only if you remap run to one of the shoulder buttons. The default control layout is shit.
>>
>>330380873
The start is pretty boring, can't remember how long it lasted but I recall it shoe horning in the fact that you had motion controls (like turning handles and shit), I think it goes by shortly though.

On the whole I think there was less exploration, but all in all if you liked the other 2 you should like this one, and the motion controls aren't bad when you're playing the game (i.e. not turning handles and shit).
>>
wait is this shit up on the Eshop?
>>
>>330381640
For Euorpeans it is.
I was planning on buying the OoT 3D when it went Nintendo select, but then found out it was only for NA.

Then these bad boys turned up in the eshop and felt my wrath.
>>
>>330382012
what the fuck?

this is bullshit, give me my metroid
>>
File: 1335415931988.jpg (129 KB, 1126x599) Image search: [Google]
1335415931988.jpg
129 KB, 1126x599
>Paying for a 25 year old ROM you can emulate on whatever device you used to make this post
I'll never understand it
>>
>>330383828
>Paying for a game in a franchise I like a lot.
What's not to understand anon, I had some money and decided I wanted to play this game, so I bought it.

Yes I could get it by other means but I don't need to do that, so I didn't.
>>
>>330383828

but you cant have it in the 3ds thats the point
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.