[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't you buy me /v/? If only I sold well, we could've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: Metal Slug 7 Boxshot.jpg (36 KB, 503x454) Image search: [Google]
Metal Slug 7 Boxshot.jpg
36 KB, 503x454
Why didn't you buy me /v/? If only I sold well, we could've had more games.
>>
>>330363351
I'm not even sure if it was released in my country. Pretty sure I have never seen it in a shop
>>
>>330363351
But I did
>>
Because everything after Metal Slug 3 was pure shit.
>>
>buying a handheld game
>buying a handheld game with the purpose of more handheld games being made

That no more handheld Metal Slugs were made is the best possible outcome.
>>
>buy
>DS game

lel, I don't know anybody who didn't have a hacked DS or PSP
>>
>>330363351
>Trusting Nintenerds to buy anything besides pokemon
Should have been an xbox arcade/Ps3 digital title, the same fucking bull shit happened with Contra 4.
>>
>>330363351
I did, thanks for the poster.
>>
>>330363639
>MSV
>shit
>>
>>330363858
>He loves satanic cults and literal demons in his MSG
Look at him and laugh
>>
>>330363639
5 and 7 are good, 4 is tolerable, 6 is shit
>>
>>330363957
But Aliens and Nazis are okay? Why not all three?
>>
>>330363765
metal slug xx was on xbox 360 too desu senpai
>>
>>330363639
But you're wrong
>>330363765
Sad but true, wish we got contra 4 as a downloadable game, instead we got that shitty Hard Corps game.
>>
>>330364017
Because you are supposed to become a demon, if you ever paid attention what's the name of the highest academy rank, retard?
https://youtu.be/H8b1RjW-NgM
3:28
>>
HEAVY MACHINE GUN
>>
>>330364569
RAWKIT LAWN CHAIR
RIP Metal slug
>>
I bought Metal Slug XX, does that count?
>>
>>330363983
Why do people hate 6? Is it because the difficulty curve?
>>
>>330363351
I pirated it and it was pretty shit.

Only like 2-3 metal slugs game are good out of the franchise though.
>>
>>330364845
Of course it does.
>>
>>330364949
mission 1 is boring, mission 2 is shit, mission 3 is meh and the boss was pure garbage, mission 4 was really short and only mission 5 is good
>>
>>330363957
MS5 was actually good, though.

MS4 and MS6 were ass-tier.

I never tried 7.
>>
>>330365802
>Was actually good
But it didn't have the jokes and shit that make it a true metal slug
Ptolemaic army are too fucking serious business in a fucking game that is well known for his comedic antics
>I haven't played 7
Emulate it, retard.
>>
Because I bought XX.

The game was not even good enough to warrant me climbing very high in the ranks of the training camp.
Sorry Cynthia, we'll never have that date.
>>
File: tarmacylce.jpg (152 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tarmacylce.jpg
152 KB, 640x480
I've played XX, is there any reason I should play 7?
>>
>>330364949
It looks bad, it has a boring sondtrack, most if not all the missions are boring; the only thing that motivated me to keep playing it were the new abilities.
>>
Metal Slug 3d was the best
>>
>>330365975
not funny =/= bad

Sure, you can say that it is not as "charming" but it has many great segments and managed to be pretty hype.
Although I admit that the forced cutscenes were a bad idea.
>>
Because your backgrounds are horrid and the music, bosses and levels are forgettable. Also it's apart of the new metal slug games where characters are different and have abilities to make it easier for casuals
>>
>>330367154
>Easier for casuals
Metal slug is all about dem quick reflexes and memorizing, what's casual about that?
>>
>>330367316
Because each character has an immensely strong ability that makes things trivial?
>>
>>330367316
Nothing.

If anything, I feel that the different abilities were done to make the series move forward, although it failed.
>>
>>330367453
>strong ability
I think the only one that is useful is marco because of his strong default gun which is useful in most situations
You still have to use the abilities properly. I have seen retards using ralph and hitting mine dropping units just to be hit, and despite he standing one shot they still die by the dozen.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.