[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever skipped work to play vidya? A friend of mine took
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-03-09.jpg (124 KB, 386x1000) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-09.jpg
124 KB, 386x1000
Have you ever skipped work to play vidya?

A friend of mine took a day off when MH4U released
>>
No. Might have skipped some lectures when I was in uni, don't remember.
I'll properly take a week off for DS3 release.
>>
i usually take planned leave in advance for E3 week
>>
Multiple times for each WoW expansion since TBC.

My boss would take the same days off. We knew.
>>
Nope I have never done such a thing. I even go into work sick.
>>
>>330327753
i hope you wear a mask at least
>>
MGSV. When I applied for the day off, I wrote "Metal Gear" as my reason. I stopped at the grocery store and picked up a bunch of Mountain Dew and Doritos (since Big Boss and the MSF invented them) and some gummy worms (in place of snakes) and played for 14 hours straight. As disappointing as the game was overall, that was still a fun day
>>
>>330327629
E3 has been shit for the past, like, five years.
>>
>>330327843
But watching the disappointment play out in front of you is part of the charm
>>
>>330327843
whatev

then i just use it to play games
>>
I skip work everyday
>>
>>330327439
skipped weeks for some games , fuck work kek
>>
>>330327802
I quit that job a long while ago but I never did wear a mask I just popped pills and abused the hand sanitizer all day.

Only time I don't go into work is when violent vomiting or diarrhea is involved.
>>
I took a week's holiday when GTAV came out.

I confided in a colleague who in turn told all the girls in the office, who naturally mocked me relentlessly. He also told one of our clients, who the next time he saw me said: "That's fucking awesome." Turns out he was really into his vidya.
>>
>>330327439
I did the same when MH4U came out. But that morning I got a call that my favorite High School teacher had died, so I guess that gave me an excuse. I needed the distraction.
>>
>>330327439
I covered my coworker's shift on Tuesday because he wanted to buy The Division. I needed the money, so I took it.
>>
No.
Because I can actually play vidya at work if I want to.
>>
File: mca7qoGPbW1qg6gjx.png (12 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
mca7qoGPbW1qg6gjx.png
12 KB, 390x470
>>330328175
>he wanted to buy The Division
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.