[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't I enjoy this game as much as everybody else?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: Undertale-Title-Page-1024x576.jpg (12 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Undertale-Title-Page-1024x576.jpg
12 KB, 1024x576
Why didn't I enjoy this game as much as everybody else?
>>
File: 1448672899678.png (81 KB, 567x575) Image search: [Google]
1448672899678.png
81 KB, 567x575
Because everyone else is autistic except you.
>>
>>330323745
Did you do the True Pacifist ending? It's the only genuinely great part of the game. The final boss was neat as hell.
>>
>>330323973
Yes.
>>
>>330323745
What playthrough did you do
Genocide was rushed and shit
Neutral endings you dont really get an ending
True pacifist ending is the only good ending even if you do cringe the whole way through it
>>
because it's shit and only tumblr shills say otherwise
>>
>>330323745
because you're jaded as fuck like me and unfortunately you weren't able to enjoy this last game like I was
>>
>>330323745
because you played it too late and came at it with some crazy ass expectations, I expected nothing and it was good
>>
>>330324180
I played it late September/early October, before the fanbase took off like it did.
>>
there's this thing called 'different tastes'
just because everyone else lked it desn't mean you will
a lot of people irl and here like RTS games, while I find them unappealing, it's all a matter of opinion
>>
Because it's pretty shit
Only genuinely good thing is the music
And not even all of it
The main battle thrme sucks ass
Most boss themes are good, Megalovania is awesome, and the intro theme is pretty good
Gameplay is bullshit bullet-hell WITH STATIC FUCKING PATTERS, no rebindable keys, it looks ugly as humanly possible beyond the "retro-nature" especially the MC is hideous, some boss designs are better but they are too far in between, 30fps lock in a supposed bullet-hell, writing is very subjective, the item boxes are useless, it's ridiculously short for being a jrpg ripoff, it's preachy and while I love when games get crazy retarded this one just felt boring
And especially it's nowhere near as clever as it thinks it is, for being a game where the player has maximum agency it has a bunch of colossal let-downs in the prolog
I mean yeah the colors and music are cool but meh to bad overall
>>
>>330323745
Because most fans probably spoiled it for you so you kinda already saw lots of things coming.
That said fuck the Undertale fandom
>>
>>330324231
Then why are you making a thread now, five or six months later?
>>
>>330324535
>Gameplay is bullshit bullet-hell WITH STATIC FUCKING PATTERS
so are you saying its too easy or it's bullshit?

also you can rebind keys
>>
>>330324812
You can't rebind keys ingame
You need to look up on the internet how to do it
It wouldn't be that much of a problem if the game used wasd to begin with
And the patterns should never be static, otherwise it's a memory test not a reflex/skill test
And the bullet hell part itself is pretty bad
Give me fullscreen with more stuff to dodge
And the 30fps limit is an eyesore, it's way too choppy and really clashes with the parts where the gameplay gets faster
>>
>>330323745
Because you didn't like it.
>>
>>330323745
Because you've probably played other games to compare it to.
>>
because the gameplay is shit
>>
>>330323745
Because you're not an Ugandhan tumblrina that shits up the industry more than I shit up this board
>>
File: Moloch_the_god.gif (112 KB, 319x561) Image search: [Google]
Moloch_the_god.gif
112 KB, 319x561
Asriel = another name for Azriel (AKA Izrail, Azrin, Izrael, Azrael, Azrail, Ezraeil, Azraille, Azryel, Ozryel, or Azraa-eel), a Hebrew Angel/Demon, the God of Death, and some say he is the same entity as Sariel (AKA Seriel, Sauriel, Surya, Saraqael, Sarakiel, Suruel, Surufel or Sourial), demon son of Lilith and Samael, the blind God, who also identifies with the Angel Metatron (UNDERTALE's Mettaton). Yet another deity associated with Azriel is Raziel, and some believe they are the same being. Raziel (under the alternate name Galizur ("Revealer of The Rock")) is described as the "ruling prince of the 2nd Heaven." He is said to expound the "Torah's divine wisdom," and protects the ministering angels from the Hayyoth (four-faced anthropoid beasts), the "holy Creatures" that uphold the universe. He is the Archangel of the Ophanim, the wheel angels.

UNDERTALE is Jewish mysticism propaganda. Toby Fox is, quite literally, a Jewish shill who secretly tries to normalize the Hebrew Satanic cult of Remphan and Moloch and make it accessible to children.
Gas the kikes.
>>
How does this game still cause so much butthurt on this board so long after its release?
>>
>>330323919
>all my attacks have the opposite effect
so they all do no damage.
>>
>>330323745
You don't get it, but that's okay. Read some more and play it again in a few years
>>
>>330327070

Because dispite the entire rest of the internet moving on, leaving behind a few dedicated fans like everything else, it became a meme on /v/ so it will be around fucking forever
>>
>>330323745
Because it's overrated.
>>
>>330327060
ok bubsy gj
>>
>>330327060
Those same angels are in Christianity dumb shit.
>>
>>330323745
Because you've played much better games so your standards are higher than tumblr's
>>
>>330327764
they were jewish originally. In Christianity, they are only mentioned in the """""""""""""""""""""Christian""""""""""""""""""""" text known as the Old Testament
>>
>>330327060
Yeah im sure all those autistic 11 year olds playing the game and watching it on youtube have converted to judaism over it.
>>
>>330323745
Because you bought into the hype.
The people who played it early and took it for a simple little indie game left satisfied.
The people that were late and heard it was a GOAT masterpiece left dissapointed.
It's that simple.
>>
>>330323745
Because you're about to be pruned faggot.
>>
File: PBST.png (412 KB, 844x696) Image search: [Google]
PBST.png
412 KB, 844x696
Anyone else think Asriel got a raw deal?
>>
>>330323745
I just finished my first run of this piece of shit
Should I try other endings or just delete it?
I pirated it
>>
File: (good pain).png (85 KB, 698x412) Image search: [Google]
(good pain).png
85 KB, 698x412
>>330323745
Either you didn't fully experience it or just have different tastes.
>>
>>330328213
It's not about converting you retard, it's about not passing judgement on it.
>>
>>330328614
>pic

Has he made the Hitler ending yet?
>>
>>330328602
Trust me, beating the meme skeleton feels gud man.

>>330328732

Not yet. I will be waiting for that day to come.
>>
File: 1327646726526.jpg (131 KB, 787x578) Image search: [Google]
1327646726526.jpg
131 KB, 787x578
>>330327921
Christianity itself is Jewish originally. You can't have Christianity without the old testament, because Christ is atoning for the original sin from the old testament.. there's no point to the new testament on its own.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.