[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i don't know a thing about puzzle and dragons but what can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].png (312 KB, 550x370) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
312 KB, 550x370
i don't know a thing about puzzle and dragons but what can i do that'll do the most damage to a person's account if i ever steal their cell phone and feel like being an evil shit?
>>
>>330306073
You'd be basically throwing the guy's money into the drain and he would probably physically assault you later.
It would be akin to throwing all your video games into the garbage.
>>
>>330306239
fine, what's a moderately evil thing i can do just shy of physical-assault range?
>>
>>330306073
PaD does a terrible job with storing info. Basically everything is linked to your phone or restoration number, not your google play account or anything. I got up to 1000 days last year (almost everyday since release), then deleted it by accident, and it took them so long to restore it I gave up on the game. I don't understand how hard it is to create an actual login method
>>
>>330306352
Killing yourself.
>>
>>330306352
Become Jesus, therefore you will get things for free. Just remember since you're Jesus you'll give it away to the meek.
>>
>>330306352
You can sell off all his evo mats.
It would inconvenience him but it wont be as bad as you selling off all his rare creatures he probably spent hundreds rolling for.
>>
>>330306560
thank you
jesus christ you think people have never heard of friendly pranks or anything before
>>
>>330306715
not really a friendly prank when it is a pay to win grindfest like Puzzles and Dragons. Just a dick move and not funny.

Even deleting save files on some games would be less severe.
>>
>>330306715
That isn't really a prank, whoever you do this to is going to get really pissed off.
I figured you were going for "piss off this guy I hate as much as possible," not "friendly prank lol"
>>
>>330308208
admittedly yes it's the former but i'll just sell off some of his shit instead of all of it
>>
>>330306073
not being a beta bitch and just telling them they're an asshole while selling the cellphone itself

what is this stupid shit, did your boyfriend cheat on you or something
>>
>>330306352
Choose your level:

> haha what a silly prank :^)
Go into dungeons and deliberately die to waste all their energy
> Actually a shitty thing to do, might legit be pissed
Find every level 1 shitty-looking monster and feed 'em to something else shitty looking, they're probably saving those for a specific purpose and would have to spend a bunch of time getting them back
> It wouldn't bother me if this person never speaks to me again
I'm pretty sure there's an option to wipe your account completely, uninstalling the app might also do it
>>
replace one of his subs (not the leader) monster with something shitty and hope he doesn't notice
>>
File: 1449278383498.png (805 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449278383498.png
805 KB, 1000x1200
>>330306073
Obviously selling everything in their box, but i warn you now you will get your ass beat, and if its some beta kid who cant beat you up then expect to get shot
>>
>>330306715
Dont touch his box, if you want a friendly prank that will be really annoying but wont get the other person to kill you, delete all of his friends but dont delete his bestfriends
>>
>>330308432
doing that might be considered illegal and if he knows it's you, depending on how much he hates you, you could probably be charged with theft or destruction of property.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.