[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will there ever be a Mario game as grand as this masterpiece?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 9
File: SuperMarioGalaxy.jpg (54 KB, 256x340) Image search: [Google]
SuperMarioGalaxy.jpg
54 KB, 256x340
Will there ever be a Mario game as grand as this masterpiece?
>>
>>330304194
3D World was better
>>
>>330304276
agreed
>>
>>330304276
Not really, no.
>>
I just didn't like Mario Galaxy that much.
Was hoping they'd be more like 64 and Sunshine instead of going back to level based games. And it's kind of a pain that so much of the game feels like the tutorial until you get to revisit the levels.
>>
>>330304384
Elaborate?
you have played it, right?
>>
>>330304558
But 64 is a level based game? It just has a playable hub area too.
>>
>>330304194
No, nintendo IPs are going to shit.
>>
>>330304194
fuck off """""henry"""""
>>
File: Amiibo scalpers.png (318 KB, 396x347) Image search: [Google]
Amiibo scalpers.png
318 KB, 396x347
As what?

An Atmosphere simulator or an actual game?

Because 3D World did platforming better

Here's hoping 3D Mario NX combines the high quality of the Galaxy series with the platforming variety of 3D World
>>
>>330304574
Galaxy offers a vast among of different gameplay mechanics and tons of original, varied level design while 3D World is repetitive as fuck and almost feels like NSMB in 3D

The OST is better, the gameplay is better, atmosphere is better.
Galaxy is overall a better game by miles, while 3D World is just an enhanced game of an underwhelming 3DS game.
>>
>>330304276
People like you are why Nintendo has fallen
>>
I didn't think Galaxy was all that.
Don't get me wrong, it was FUN and had a lot of cool moments, but it still didn't strike me as that great. Everything felt bite-sized like I was getting cock-teased for something better. I preferred the 64/Sunshine world style.
I have yet to play Galaxy 2, but I'll get on that someday.
>>
>>330304701
>are going
>>
>>330304768
>Galaxy offers a vast among of different gameplay mechanics and tons of original, varied level design while 3D World is repetitive as fuck and almost feels like NSMB in 3D
Yup, definitely not played 3D World.

>>330304790
>implying 3DW is in any way bad
Wut.
>>
>>330304647
I mean it is, but each level has a couple different objectives so it's almost like you're exploring the level. Even though a lot of the stars can only be obtained in specific instances of that world there was still a bunch of stuff you could do by chance. Same thing with Sunshine.
Galaxy's levels just felt so linear. It's not a bad thing but I was hoping that the console games would keep opening up a little bit more every time.
>>
>>330304863
Galaxy 2 is basically where it all went to shit. Joke of a hub world that was basically a graphical menu, right where 3DW picked up. Tons of 2D stages. Only a handful of fully fleshed out 3D levels that felt like an actual world instead of a few floating spheres. If you think of it as a map pack for 1, it's not so bad, but as its own game, it's a huge let down

I definitely agree on the world style of Sunshine/64. I feel what they did best was their take on what an open world Mario game would be like and it was really good. It's sad that Nintendo hasn't really gone back there, though many of the Galaxy worlds had that kind of feel, even if most of them didn't
>>
>>330305072
Fair enough. I personally like how varied each 3D mario game has been (except for SMG2 obviously since it's a direct sequel) you could pick any as a favourite and be able to justify it.
>>
the galaxy and 3d___ games should have been entirely new franchises that would have been released alongside 64/sunshine-style mario games instead of replacing them
>>
Well you never know. People use to think that 64 would never be topped and then came Galaxy and Galaxy 2. Nintendo have the ability to do it but they just don't seem to want to currently for whatever reason.
>>
>>330304970
Not him but the boxiness of 3DW made it feel like it was made out of legos, devoid of life. Even the shaders they used just make everything feel like it's made of plastic. I know they're going for the pixar look but they're fucking it up really bad. Everything about 3DW just feels really sterile. The levels are varied about as much as NSMB levels are varied. There's 8 major themes with minor variations like ghost houses and such, but that's it. Everything's made to fit those types and it all feels the same especially because of how blocky everything is. The bosses too. Galaxy had a shitload of bosses and 3DW had 5, with only the hisstocrats being at all memorable.

It's like they just shit one out because the Wii U needed a Mario game and yet it felt as uninspired as the NSMB games feel. By the book and derivative. Not bad by any means, but Galaxy was a masterpiece and it showed in every aspect of the game. 3DW was a best effort rehash that did the job but left me wanting a lot more.
>>
>>330305419
>implying they aren't their own sub-franchises

>>330305490
>what is 3D world
>>
Galaxy games are closer to CoD generation of Xbox child gamers -- emphasis on story, luxurious high-class cutscenes, less emphasis on gameplay over gimmicks (at least gimmicks NEVER overstay their welcome, Galaxy games introduce a gimmick, realize it within the level and then drop it for new toy), gameplay constantly interrupted by hidden cutscenes that are only there for to show a great view where gamer has nothing to do but just sigh in awe at visual while he's flying.

3D World still has some of the grandeur of Galaxy games but gameplay is king here.

Actual fucking platforming over everything.

Never taking camera control from the player while Galaxy does it constantly.

3D World integrates all of the items of 3d Land AND invents new ones and NONE of them are time-limited.
>>
>>330305659
I agree about the bosses and somewhat agree on the visuals (though some levels, particularly in the swamp and desert themes, looked great), but I absolutely disagree about the level design. There was plenty of platforming mechanics, both carried over from the SMG series and introduced for 3DW. Oh well, each to their own I guess
>>
>>330305724
>but gameplay is king here.
I don't get how everyone says this when 3DW had one. ONE FUCKING LEVEL that could be considered remotely challenging. How can you consider a game to have good gameplay when for the most part you can breeze right through it with no regard to its mechanics?
>>
IMO Galaxy 1 was the last great mario game and everything after that has been pretty meh.

Up to the release of Galaxy 2 I always though everyone who claimed nintendo games were all just rehashes were complete retards. I mean, mario games up to that point all had significantly more differences between entries than most other franchises. Its like idiots thought that just because each game had the same basic story framework that they were the same game.

However, recent mario games have all just been rehashes. The new SMB series and the last couple of 3d games have been some of the most bland, uninspired stuff nintendo has ever put out. In fact, Nintendo is seemingly so far out of ideas that the best they could come up with for a new mario game was just to release a level editor and say "here, just make it yourself".
>>
>>330306024
Because you don't need to be challenged to have fun from good level design. Although you're grossly exaggerating, a few of the world fireflower levels are decently challenging. World crown is plain brutal.
>>
>>330305659
> IT JUST DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT
News flash: Galaxy games are just as plasticy looking, but you couldn't see it through with low resolution wii outputted at the time

> NSMB
> bad
>>
>>330306093
>I haven't played 3D World but I'll shitpost anyway
>>
>>330306024
You're trying to say that harder game is better?

Well fine then you just defeated yourself, because 3D World is easily harder than both Galaxies because it has more actual platforming

and final levels of either Galaxies are not even in the same universe to Champion's World in terms of difficulty
>>
>>330306228
Not that anon; I love 3D World and generally like NSMBWii and NSMBU, but the NSMB series is definitely full of rehashed content. 3DW doesn't really rehash anything, though, so I don't understand how so many claim it does.
>>
>>330306289
But I have played it. I'd like to know what part of my post even vaguely indicated that I haven't played it.

In fact the only mario platformer I haven't played is that NSMB game on the 3ds with the emphasis on coins, because that sounded boring as fuck.
>>
File: Yeeshi.png (227 KB, 712x1227) Image search: [Google]
Yeeshi.png
227 KB, 712x1227
>>330304194
64 and Sunshine both existed, so maybe. Not sure if Nintendo can make another 3D Mario on the tier of either of those two again, but I'm hopeful
>>
>>330306537
>I'd like to know what part of my post even vaguely indicated that I haven't played it.
The part that failed to mention anything about the gameplay or its levels
>>
>>330306181
>World crown is plain brutal.
No, you're just shit at games. "Gameplay is king" is something I'd say about DKCTF because those levels were brilliantly designed. Beating the game wasn't even difficult, it was doing all the collectables and that's good design. Two different people can actually both enjoy the game because there's a variable difficulty curve to allow it.

Where are the difficulty modes in 3DW? There's shit easy and there's a notch above that if you try for the stars, which most of the difficulty of collecting comes not from the platforming as you drone on and on about but from them being cleverly hidden.

It's a game for children. Yes, it's perfectly fine for an adult to enjoy that, I'm not saying otherwise, but Galaxy was designed a lot better than 3DW was, and this is just one aspect of that.
>>
>>330306530
>3DW doesn't really rehash anything
The simple as fuck system of movement and boring gameplay are rehashed from the 3DS game.

Both games suffer from lack of origionality in setting, enemy design, music and level design. They both feel like you're just going through the motions with mario, but this time in 3d (barely).

Mario 64, Sunshine and galaxy all had their own personality, but the 3ds and wii u game just feel like games that were created by a machine designed to pump out mario games.
>>
>>330306803
>he doesn't even know what world crown is
This is hilariously bad shitposting.

>>330306814
>rehashed from the 3DS game.
Other way around, 3DW was in development first, 3D Land was made as a spinoff from it but managed to release first.
>>
>>330306498
Champion's Road wasn't even difficult. Maybe if you did a no powerup/Toad run, and then only slightly. It was still the only challenge in the game either way, with the rest of the game being very unrewarding cake walk. "Fun", sure, but I've seen it all before, especially in the first game in the series 3DL which wasn't that good or challenging either.

You obviously never got to the grand master galaxies, fuck, even some of the prankster comet challenges were harder than champion's road. The game also had an *actual* final boss instead of just a no-child-left-behind obstacle course for fuck's sake.

I'm asking this with no malicious intent here: do you have autism? Because if so, I get it.
>>
>>330306814
> MUH SOUL
> MUH FEELS
> MUH NOSTALGIA
> even mentioning Sunturd among 64 and Galaxy
>>
>>330307079
>This is hilariously bad shitposting.
You're the only one shitposting here, mate. I already said champion's road was the only semi-difficult level but even then, not really. And it was an extremely boring level. Just abstract floating blocks in space. Yawn.
>>
>>330304194
Never played it but was a fan of Sunshine. Am I missing out?
>>
>U R MR GAY
>>
>>330307221
/v/ is all over the place about 3D Mario. I'd play it to get your own opinion, but IMO 64 and Sunshine were both better than the Galaxy games. Not to say they were bad, just not as good
>>
>>330307125
> do you have autism?
Top tier argumentation here, feeling sweaty, clumsy, feeling tension?

> grand master galaxies
Are on the same level as late game worlds in 3D World of which there were Three, while there was only one late game galaxy

> prankster comet challenges
And you are now trying to critic other games for rehashing?

Self-awareness, it's important.
>>
>>330307216
How did you feel about unlocking that level?
>>
>>330306803
>Where are the difficulty modes in 3DW?

Try playing with 4 players. 3DW on single player is easy mode. 4 players is much more intense and chaotic, especially when you're competing for the crown.
>>
Galaxy 2 / 3D world > Galaxy

64's appeal is 90% nostalgia
>>
>>330307125
Champion's Road is literally harder than any Galaxy level. I know since I have actually played both.
>>
>>330307139
>BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP
>I AM A MINDLESS ROBOT
>WHAT ARE THESE THINGS YOU HUMANS CALL "FEELINGS"
>I HAVE ASSESSED THIS MARIO TITLE TO BE OBJECTIVELY SUPERIOR ACCORDING TO MY CALCULATIONS

I suppose that if you don't care about the atmosphere, setting, music, or enemy designs in a mario game you'd be perfectly happy if the new mario game was just made in Flash and contained a bunch of stick figures jumping around on black and white cubes with no sound.
>>
File: kittyyy.gif (2 MB, 380x270) Image search: [Google]
kittyyy.gif
2 MB, 380x270
INCOMING FOOD ANALOGY:
Earlier 3D Mario games are like homemade/small family-owned restaurant food. They're made with love and effort. 3D Land and World are like fast food. Processed garbage that is made for the sake of big munny.
>>
galaxy > 64 > sunshine > galaxy 2

Sidescrollers are in their own league, stupid to compare them to 3D games
>>
>>330307571
>I have not played 3D World
>>
Anyone else just hate the controls in 64 and Sunshine? I seriously can't stand how much momentum there is in those games, it feels way too slippery.
>>
I never understood why people love this game so much. I remember it being pretty fucking mediocre and being forced to use that atrocious Wiimote shit. I enjoyed both Sunshine and Super Mario 3D World more.
>>
>>330307684
>Y-YOU DIDN'T PLAY IT
Is everyone just gonna throw that excuse around? Grow up.
>>
>>330307684
>>330304970
>>330306289
Be honest. This is just one autist making the same post repeatedly, right?

Has it ever occurred to you that people HAVE played your shitty rehash game, and they just didn't like it?
>>
All 3d Mario games are garbage. You don't make platformers depend on inaccurate as fuck controls and 3d mapped to 2d (your screen) visuals because you're unable to be as precise as the game needs you to be. You "learn" to play the games by trial and error, almost like playing Dragon's Lair, instead of relying on the game to accurately convey information and your controls to be digitally accurate and being able to overcome obstacles at first sight by being able to rely on that information.
>>
>>330307981

The reason people say that so much in response is because it's much easier to believe someone is lying rather than believing someone can possibly have such bad taste as to think 3D World is "bland/uninspired garbage"
>>
>>330307563
I just have different priorities.

To me gameplay is so much more important it's literally in another galaxy of importance

Any western ubisoft sweatshop does produce good music and atmosphere once in a while, it's not unique.

But good luck waiting for them to shit out a good gameplay for once.

>>330307571
> i also haven't played 3D World
>>
>>330307849
People have grown more nostalgic for SMG now, plus you have atmostpherefags that gobble up the space setting and orchestral score. I mean SMG is good but the level design is sporadic and largely unfocused. I feel 3D World is where they finally perfected the level design they were trying for in SMG.
>>
Mario: niggas in paradise, was pretty good
>>
>>330307981
>>330308072
There's too many shitposters that clearly have not played the game, none of them even bother to be specific about particular levels, making it blatantly obvious. It wouldn't surprise me if it's all the same guy.
>>
>>330307849
People are really fucking shallow and they are focused on the space visuals.
>>
>>330308240
>sporadic and largely unfocused
these words are completely meaningless in this cotext. elaborate if you want anyone to understand what you mean.
>>
>>330308223
But you see the thing is ALL 3d mario games already have good gameplay. In fact, 3d world has some of the worst gameplay due to the restricting, almost 2 dimensional nature of the level are the significantly simplified movement mechanics.

Also, no matter how good the gameplay of a series is, the more you rehash the same gameplay, the less fun it gets. COD 4 was actually a fun game when it came out, but by the time Black Ops rolled around everyone I know was already sick of playing the same game every year.
>>
>>330307559
>you haven't actually played it
Why is this the go-to argument among people with no taste?

Anyway, whatever. I'm not even saying I think 3DW as bad. And I agree that it's a different *type* of game than Sunshine/64/Galaxy were. I just happen to like the latter better than the former, and you don't. A matter of opinion.
>>
>>330308464
Most levels introduce a mechanic, develop it a small amount, then jump to a different mechanic entirely, meaning neither are fully explored or developed. Not necessarily a bad thing but it made many levels feel less cohesive imo.
>>
>>330308193
It kinda is, though. I barely remember anything from it. If you want the big reason why I don't like it compared to Galaxy, here it is:
It didn't blow me away.
>>
>>330308479
>Also, no matter how good the gameplay of a series is, the more you rehash the same gameplay, the less fun it gets. COD 4 was actually a fun game when it came out, but by the time Black Ops rolled around everyone I know was already sick of playing the same game every year.
And yet you praise Galaxy games which heavily borrowed (and refined) from camera placement and gameplay conventions of 64/Sunshine

You are trying to present that 3rd and 4th iteration with similar gameplay is somehow "fresher" and less rehashy-y than 1st and 2nd iteration featuring new camera perspective?

You defeated yourself.
>>
>>330308479

It's true that the movement mechanics are simpler, but that is only a small part of the overall package. You can't take the movement mechanics alone and judge the whole game from that. Most people who praise 3D World like it because it has excellent level design that uses those simpler mechanics in a wide variety of unique/fun ways.
>>
>>330308546
So why did you ignore >>330307418
?
>>
>>330308642
>Hey guys - I got my opinions from a matthew mattosis review!
>>
I don't like Galaxy because I don't like the wiimote + nunchuck controls. Is this a bad opinion?
>>
>>330308840
Who?

>>330308846
No.
>>
>>330308846
I don't like Galaxy because the level design feels too linear and restrictive. I never had a problem with the controls.
>>
>>330308760
The movement mechanics in galaxy, sunshine and 64 all differ from each other significantly, as does the level design.

Sunshine and Galaxy also both have game defining gimmicks which keep them from feeling stale, and galaxy in particular goes out of it way to introduce a vast variety of level types.
>>
>>330304194
I think Galaxy hit the sweet spot between collectathon and linear, focused platformer. There are hidden stars, exploration and remix stages to a much larger degree than 3DW or Galaxy 2, but it doesn't get dull like in 64 because there are still a huge variety in the stages.
>>
>>330308479
> 3D World
> simplified movement compared to Galaxy
Galaxy has barely two speeds of movement: walking and running (slightly faster walking)

3D World has three speeds: walking, running and boosted running (activates after several second of uninterrupted running).

I bet you are oblivious about completely new way of Mario movement that was invented in 3D Land/3D World and only present there.
>>
ITT: Shitposters hate on 3D World when they clearly haven't played it.

Seriously not one mention of specific levels or moments in the game. This is embarrassing.
>>
>>330308642
oh that. I do think some of the game mechanics were really underused, but i didn't feel like it wa a major issue.
>>
>>330309029
>and galaxy in particular goes out of it way to introduce a vast variety of level types.
and so does 3D World

You would have known this, if only...
>>
>>330309327
i'm gonna be honest, I haven't played 3D world

show me something that makes it come even close to smb3 or smw
>>
>>330309264
it's literally copied from the 2d Marios
>>
>>330308348
Alright, let me put it to you straight;
3D World's gameplay is shit
>>
>>330308846
it's a step down from the sunshine controls

miyamoto himself said controls are what make the game fun while each 3d mario game has had less and less fun controls
>>
>>330309348
Not a major issue at all, in fact in many ways it was beneficial as you'd always feel on your toes over what to expect next. However, I personally think 3d world just did it a little better.

>>330309426
Why bother? You'd call it garbage to spite me. Play the game yourself you lazy bastard.
>>
ya, its sequel
>>
>>330309453
Describe any level from 3D World and why it was bad.
>>
>>330304194
U R MR GAY
>>
POST RANKINGS
64 = Galaxy > Sunshine > Galaxy 2
>>
>>330309029

>What is the cat suit, the kuribo's ice skate, the double cherries, zip panels...

Can we drop this meme about 3D World having no defining gimmicks? It had plenty of different mechanics/abilities introduced, but everybody who hates the game always acts like these didn't exist.
>>
>>330309450
You have complete gone off your rocker and still defeating your own point.

I said 3D World has three speeds, but 2d Marios have a lot more nuanced momentum physics than just three speeds (SMB3 even had UI element specifically to show your speed, you would have known this, IF ONLY)

> literally copied from the 2d Marios
WHICH 2d Marios?

They have completely different movement systems and momentum physics.

So you haven't even played any of 2d Marios now?

Jeez, talk about completely uneducated.
>>
>>330304194
Super Mario Galaxy 2.
>>
>>330309725
galaxy 2 > 64 > sunshine = galaxy

I don't get where the hate from G2 is coming, it took all the good from G1 and expanded on it, while adding great new additions like yoshi

I wish the flight ability got more use though instead of the dumb bee shit
>>
>>330309729
Everybody who hates the game hasn't played it. This thread is a perfect example. Notice how nobody disliking 3D World has mentioned a single gimmick or level from the game.
>>
>>330304276
3d world was way better overall but I wouldnt refer to it as grand in the way op does to galaxy
>>
>>330305207
The galaxy games are based around linear 3d platforming. Take that for what you will. In my opinion the actual platforming is better than in any other 3d mario(partly due to its more linear nature).
>>
>>330309959
Depends what you care about more: gameplay or setting/atmosphere
>>
>>330304756
this
>>
>there are people that hate galaxy 2 but love the first game
Why? Only because it's a rehash?
>>
UR MR GAY
>>
>>330310024
Sounds like you'd like 3D World
>>
>>330310125
Gameplay is secondary to people.
They just want their ebin visuals and settings.
>>
>>330309841
More linear levels than 1, more 2d levels, less original content.
>>
>>330310193
>>330310125
Or maybe because Galaxy 2 was 2D segments out the ass in comparison.
>>
>>330304194
It was pretty great, gameplay was alright but not the best mario game in that regard.
Still it brought us the best mario OST. Star observatory and Gusty garden are amazing.
>>
>>330310125
Galaxy 2 is technically a better game in the gameplay and level design department, but Galaxy 1 has far more soul and character to it.
>>
>>330310258
literally why is this a bad thing? I liked the diversity
Galaxy 2 is easily the most challenging game with the most content compared to 1 and 3d World, 1 was so easy it was boring
>>
>>330310258

This is a fair criticism. The Galaxy games are at their best when they do 3D gameplay. The 2D mechanics in those games is slow and boring and I'd rather even be playing a NSMB game most of the time than play those 2D Galaxy sections.
>>
>>330310125
They're contrarians for the sake of being contrarian, that's the simple truth. They like to think they have refined taste by shitting on something so universally lauded.
>>
>>330309661
Huh, I guess he really hasn't played it afterall.
>>
>>330310258
But it plays pretty much the same as galaxy 1. There are many reasons to prefer the first game to it, of course, but going as far as hating it seems stupid to me.
>>
>>330310359
>Galaxy 2 is technically a better game in the gameplay and level design department, but Galaxy 1 has far more soul and character to it.

This sums it up.
>>
>>330310359
>Galaxy 1 has far more soul and character to it.
In what way?
>>
>>330307806
ive tried playing 64 so many times but it feels like balancing on a swaying ice-covered rope in strong wind while blindfolded
>>
people who think sunshine is above any of the other 3d mario games have never tried to get 120 shines
>>
Galaxy 2 lack of an overworld and having the Mario 3 map, but lacking the map theming of Mario 3 makes it really dull to play. It feels like a platforming minigame collection.
>>
>>330310987
The hub world? The story? The characters? Rosalina's story book? The music? The impact?

Galaxy 1 is FAR above Galaxy 2 in everything except level design.
>>
>>330309450
yeah this is just untrue. blatant lies like this is why people keep accusing each other of not having played the game
>>
>>330310057
ill take good gameplay over atmosphere any day and thats why I like 3d world better, I just wouldnt use the word grand when referring to gameplay
>>
>>330310125
It was just like a level pack. Galaxy felt new and fresh but galaxy 2 just felt like the same game with yoshi.

Same reason I had more fun with Assassins Creed 1 than Assassins Creed revalations. Revalations might have been the vastly superior game, but in the end it didn't have anything new to offer.
>>
I'm probably in the minority but I prefer the 3D and Galaxy games to 64/Sunshine. Having large levels that you explore doesn't quite suit Mario. 3DL, 3DW, G1 and G2 all feel more like his 2D outings, although SMB2 and SMW are still the best games.
>>
File: SMW.png (384 KB, 525x383) Image search: [Google]
SMW.png
384 KB, 525x383
1.) Super Mario Galaxy 2
2.) Super Mario World
3.) Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
4.) Super Mario Bros. 3
5.) Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
6.) Super Mario Galaxy
7.) Super Mario 64
8.) Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
9.) Super Mario 3D World
10.) Super Mario Sunshine
>>
>>330316029
>mixing together 2D, 3D and outright spinoff games
>>
>>330316147
But they're all Mario games?
>>
>>330316029
Have you played a single one of those games?
>>
>>330316347
>Have you played a single one of those games?
I played them all. What's your point?
>>
>>330316029
Damn! This is the BEST LIST EVER. You know your games well. Holy shit. I'm so jealous.

I'm totally not same fagging, or anything. This is a new poster, I swear.
>>
File: 1445311964146.jpg (40 KB, 353x307) Image search: [Google]
1445311964146.jpg
40 KB, 353x307
>>330316029
1.) Paper Mario 64
2.) Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
3.) Super Mario 64
4.) Super Mario World
5.) Super Mario Sunshine
6.) Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Star
7.) Super Mario Bros. 3
8.) Super Mario Galaxy 2
9.) Super Mario Galaxy
10.) Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
11.) Super Mario 3D World
>>
File: Chris Bores.jpg (22 KB, 523x523) Image search: [Google]
Chris Bores.jpg
22 KB, 523x523
>>330317434
>Paper Mario 64
>>
>>330310987
It's always the storybook
if anyone ever says that they prefer galaxy over galaxy 2, 99% of the time it's because they ignore everything else for the stupid storybook

Miyamoto was fucking right right
>>
>>330318275
The storybook was fantastic. I actually only watched the whole thing once and yet I remember it fondly.
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.