[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is on sale right now. is it even worth getting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
This game is on sale right now.

is it even worth getting?
>>
>>330237630
Sale where?
>>
It was pretty fun on the Vita, if this was ever ported to consoles I would rather play an actual entry to the series.
>>
It's not a full sized game (small map and short story), and the story is pretty crap, but I still liked it. Aveline is a fun protag, and it has a few original gameplay elements compared to AC3. Would get on sale.
>>
>>330238293
The PC and console version plays exactly like all the other AC games, and like AC3 in particular.
>>
>>330238278
PS3 PS Store.

Has 1, 2, and Liberation for $5 each. Brotherhood for $6.

I feel sorry for people who were dumb enough to sell their ps3
>>
>>330238703
I havent sold mine I shit loads of digital games aswell as physical games. Still getting 2 games per month on ps plus.

I might buy this if its on the UK store.
Im actually bidding on eBay right now for the whole main series of ac games except 3 and includes rogue.
If I win I will go on a nostalgia Ac bender.
Take me a week to play them all.
I played most of them on 360 or pc
>>
>>330239082
Yeah, the "free" games for ps3 are usually much better than the ps4 ones too.
>>
>>330239082
>Take me a week to play them all.
Holy shit maybe if you don't sleep or eat.
>>
>>330239313
Not him, but 2 was really easy to beat quickly
>>
>>330239410
I think I beat Revelations in one sitting while not even rushing it. They're not really the longest of games.
>>
File: TAC.jpg (119 KB, 932x608) Image search: [Google]
TAC.jpg
119 KB, 932x608
>>
>>330239313
Ive played them all before, I could run through the story on each on about a day.

I know in 1 the travelling parts are a bit long but, 2 onwards without bothering to sync and collect crap they take about a day.
I would take my time with 3,4 and rogue though I like 3 and 4 and never played rogue

>>330239240
Ps3 games on ps+ will only get better as the years go by
>>
>>330238703
>not feeling bad for the people that were dumb enough to buy one in the first place.

Last good Sony console was PS2.
>>
>>330239313
The one good thing about the Assassin's Creed series is that the gameplay is pretty cookie-cutter. Once you learn how to not fall off rooftops/get to the objective in enough time, in the first game, you pretty much are set to learn the rest of the series.
>>
>>330239978
>playing Black Flag on PS3
Your funeral pal
>>
>>330240085
>Last good Sony console was PS2.
Ps3 is a better console than 360 unfortunately the online seemed to be worse though
>>
File: just-say-no.jpg (54 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
just-say-no.jpg
54 KB, 403x403
>>330239978
>Black Flag on last gen hardware
>>
>>330240172
I pirated it on pc first, but it was free on xbl last year and I played it, it was fine
>>
>>330240163
Except in Unity, where controls are just similar enough to be barely playable for someone who knows the previous games, but also sufficiently different to be really frustrating unless you learn the changes.

That's why everyone who played AC before complains about Unity having bad controls.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457530938101.jpg (7 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457530938101.jpg
7 KB, 400x225
>>330240243
>Ps3 is a better console than 360
>>
>>330240243
>Ps3 is better than 360
I didn't realize this was an unpopular opinion thread
>>
>>330240458
>>330240592
all me
>>
>>330240445
No it was simple only difference was holding X or circle to go up or down
The combat took a little bit longer to get used to but its still simple
>>
>>330240709
You'd be amazed at how many people played through it without ever knowing that you can dodge bullets during combat for example.

Not saying it's not simple, but many players didn't pay much attention to the controls and just played it like all the previous AC games, and if you do that you're in for some unfun.
>>
>>330241017
>dodge bullets during combat for example.
I platinumed it and didnt know you could dodge bullets lol
Only reason I found the combat harder was because of what you said, I was playing it like previous Ac games where combat is brain dead like arkham or god of war, when you learn the enemies you get through it without thinking.

Unity I had to think and watch the enemies to counter them.
Beautiful game imo, the city is amazing
>>
>>330241357
Very much agree.

Unfortunately after that the combat in Syndicate is even more Bamham than ever (I guess because so many players had trouble with it in Unity), and they also put way less effort into the city.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.