[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. What is his job, exactly? What does he do for NoA? 2. Would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
1. What is his job, exactly? What does he do for NoA?

2. Would you say he's good at it?
>>
He was better as the spokesperson

Making him President of Nintendo America was a mistake, he did literally nothing worth it during his time except for listening to Operation Rainfall and localizing Xenoblade
>>
He's there to ensure that americucks get nothing good.
>>
>>330234805
Cadamite tester.

Suckin lil' japanese boi clit.

Truth.
>>
>>330234805

1. Making memes

2. No, even /tv/ makes better meme
>>
>>330235437
He marketed the Wii and DS like a fucking champ
>>
>>330235909
And by extension yurops too.
>>
File: 1456184854484.jpg (24 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1456184854484.jpg
24 KB, 500x281
>>330235437
>>330235909
You realize Nintendo of Japan makes all the decisions right? At least when it comes to distributing the products. They choose which regions get which games and limited edition consoles. People like Reggie just relay those decisions. The only thing Reggie is in charge of is hiring people at NOA, so Treehouse is all on him.
>>
>>330236369
I will cum inside of you.
>>
He's a nigger so probably nothing
>>
Nothing.

And he makes more than you do doing that
>>
File: FrenchToastCup.png (428 KB, 668x473) Image search: [Google]
FrenchToastCup.png
428 KB, 668x473
>>330234805
Does anyone have that pic of him saying "Transformation" with all the bad metacritic scores
>>
>>330234805
The guy used to work for pizza hut for fucks sake, he's not good at making games, he's good at planning a companies direction. he has the confidence of his investors or owners. And that is the opinion that matters, not yours.

If their faith is misplaced, their company goes downhill, plain and simple.
>>
>>330236389
In Reggie's defense, marketing the Wii U was impossible.
>>
>>330236990
You sound like you have an iq of 5. This guy was a nigger. Glad he's dead.
>>
>>330236389
That was mostly Iwata's doing since he was promoted to President around that time

Iwata was a wizard, he made problems go away wherever he went. I'm sure it's no coincidence the company went into the shitter when he was on his deathbed, the poor dude passed with his last public statement being "I'm sorry for E3"
>>
File: 1444760016078.png (89 KB, 276x218) Image search: [Google]
1444760016078.png
89 KB, 276x218
>>330237141
>Glad he's dead.
>>
>MY BODY IS READY HUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR

He's fucking useless
>>
>>330236440
This. The meme that Reggie holds games hostage like Xenoblade or Mother 3 needs to die.
>>
>>330236440
Mmmm I wouldn't say that. NoJ and NoA have butted heads several times in the past-- they don't communicate very well with each other and I sincerely doubt NoJ approves all of their bad decisions.

Look at the colossal fuckup of Xenoblade 1
>>
>>330234805
>President and COON

wow, these japs take their racism too far some times.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.