[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking forward to FFXV but I don't want to upgrade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Happy Couple.webm (606 KB, 438x368) Image search: [Google]
Happy Couple.webm
606 KB, 438x368
I'm looking forward to FFXV but I don't want to upgrade from my shitty card (amd 7970)

What card would be a decent choice
>>
>>330234335
>FFXV

a PS4
>>
File: spongebobcryingemojiman.png (812 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
spongebobcryingemojiman.png
812 KB, 600x600
>Starting a thread with that webm
You deserve the derailment.
>>
>>330234484

Whats wrong? Just a normal, completely average couple sitting together with a quick smooch
>>
Look at that fucking fat greasy haired neckbeard being all happy with his gf.

Also, FFXV is not coming to PC.
>>
>>330234602
I don't know who those guys are, but judging by that statement, I'm going to guess there is something I'm missing.

Is the girl actually a guy? Or vice versa? I don't trust you.
>>
>>330235206
>Also, FFXV is not coming to PC.

Is this true?
>>
>>330234602
What is smooch ?
>>
>>330235261
It has only been annouced for consoles so far.
>>
>>330234484
you're acting like OP doesn't want the derailment because he's the only shitter actually ever using that webm for anything
>>
>>330235313
kiss
>>
>This fat neckbeard has a qt
>You're still all alone
>>
You're still going to get 0 FPS if you upgrade
>>
>>330236080
This. It doesn't matter the upgrades, you won't be able to run the game.
>>
>>330236000
It's not hard, anon.
You just have to not be an anti social faggot with terrible hygiene.
>>
>>330234335
>FFXV
>PC
Anon, do you really want to be locked behind Square's DRM? It absolutely killed my desire to play the PC games I have from them,
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.