[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you defend English dubs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 240x81) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 240x81
Why do you defend English dubs?
>>
because I am not playing witcher 3 in polish
>>
Because they are objectively superior.

t. anyone who is not a fucking weeb
>>
>>330228372
Only americucks defend their shitty eng dubs for anime games because they are cucks.
>>
Americans are afraid of different cultures and can only enjoy something when it's "localized" for them
>>
>>330228372
Because Im not autistic and that Japanese voices are often times worse to me.
They all same the same, and the japanese girls screeching like a mouse is cringy. Ill take the dubs.
>>
>>330228509
playing stalker/metro in russian is pretty based

i do understand russian tho, but playing with eng subtiles should be good enough
>>
>>330229537
Konnichiwa uguu-san, let's ittadakimasu desu ne?

Wasabi sure is sugoi, ain't it? I love sushi period.
>>
>>330229568
I rather have a 17 yo Japanese actress giving her voice to a 17 yo character instead of a 50 yo fat piece of american shit with a voice of a tranny do the voice.

You americans need stuff localized for you because you're too big cucks to handle nice things.

Enjoy your Fire Emblem Fates dubbing.
>>
>>330229847
Not all dubs are done by old hags.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oJMDIo3HEg
Totori and Sterk will always blast the fuck out the Japanese version.

>You americans need stuff localized for you because you're too big cucks to handle nice things.
Nah, I just don't have autism when I hear stuff in my own language. You guys just have the equivalent of white guilt to the English language. Its pathetic.

>Enjoy your Fire Emblem Fates dubbing.
Actually I hacked my 3DS since Im not buying the censorshit, not having the dub is the only downside to it.
>>
>>330230213

>Actually I hacked my 3DS since Im not buying the censorshit, not having the dub is the only downside to it.
>wanting that fucking awful dub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_wyaHeJ-e8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdiHNkwWSQE

Yes, that sounds so much better than Sawashiro. The same goes for Effie, Hinoka, and a huge chunk of other characters.
>>
I miss Working Designs.
>>
>>330230803
Gajinworks.
>>
>>330230742
>that Camilla
WHAT THE FUCK. 40 YEAR OLD SMOKER VOICE.
Okay I usually like dubs but FUCK THAT. I take back what I said Im glad Im playing subbed. I still like most of Atelier's dubs though and a decent amount of anime dubs.
>>
>>330229568
Can confirm the Japanese voice acting on Nash and Fang in sfv is fucking terrible.
>>
>>330228372
Because most English dubs aren't nearly as bad as you sub only fags make them out to be.

And before you faggots accuse me of not wanting to read subtitles or hear another language I do watch and play plenty of games and anime that don't have dubs and enjoy them fine. I just usually prefer the dub when it's available.
>>
>>330228372
Because I love when part of the media I consume is cut and replaced with usually subpar work by people who are completely unrelated to original production team. Coincidentally, I also do love when big person of color creampies my wife right in the pussy.
>>
Because the voice acting isn't terribly important and it's easier to absorb sound than writing
That said it can be really annoying if a characters voice doesn't suit their personality. Started PLvAA recently and both Phoenix and Maya are jarring.
>>
But I don't.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.