[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Motivation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (227 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
227 KB, 1920x1080
I think I've outgrown video games. But I still have a huge Steam backlog and a small Origin backlog to finish.

How do YOU get motivated for video games? What makes you keep playing them?
>>
>>330227472
>he doesn't play vidya for fun
I think if you played games just because they are there, you would be doing it wrong
>>
video games are entertainment, you play them for entertainment

doesn't get much simpler than that
>>
>>330227472

Just take a break. Forcing yourself to play is going to make it even worse.
>>
Ive never needed any motivation to have fun.
You probably have other issues in your life that need resolving
>>
>>330227472
>steam clashing with origin
whoever made this image sure holds origin in gargantuan regards, considering how objectively garbage it is and doesn't even hold a firestick against steam
>>
co-op, multiplayer, challenge
>>
File: 1457435739430.png (198 KB, 481x275) Image search: [Google]
1457435739430.png
198 KB, 481x275
>>330227472
gaming is dead. now go preorder early access game you entitled man baby. oh and new fallout 4 season pass.
>>
That good feeling when I overcome a challenge or see clear improvement.
>>
>>330228404
>gaming is dead
>buy these games

wat
>>
If you have to force yourself to play video games maybe you should just stop playing video games...
>>
>>330227472
Are you retarded? I ask because that question is retarded. If you've ever liked video games you should already know the answer. If you don't like video games why the fuck are you even here?
>>
>>330227472
>How do YOU get motivated for video games?

I do something else for a while. Take up a hobby like knitting, play bocce ball, or study math for a bit.

Then wind down with a video game for a bit
>>
>>330227472
I play good games.

I barely have time for games. I work all day and then go to college. If I get one hour of play a day, I'm lucky. I usually play on weekends because of that.

I only played Nintendo, but as I grew tired of their bullashit I was playing less and less. So I built a PC which was long overdue and I'm enjoyinf Dark Souls now. Fantastic game. So new experiences help.
>>
Wut
>>
>>330227472
I don't really I just shit post on /v/ amf play the few games that interest me and since most devs these days are happy to shit out terrible and unfinished products those are getting fewer and fewer, presumably I'll have no Interest in video games at all within a year or two.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.