[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this game is ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 250px-Wario_World_game_cover.jpg (42 KB, 250x351) Image search: [Google]
250px-Wario_World_game_cover.jpg
42 KB, 250x351
this game is ass
>>
>>330214235
>>330214235
>>330214235
>>330214235
>>
wario is a nice piece of ass
>>
>>330214235
I 100% it a few months back, 7.5/10
>>
its actually good
you have shit taste op
>>
i havent played it

8.1/10
>>
>>330214235
My friend gave it to me years ago
8/10
Killyourself OP
>>
I enjoyed it, I just didn't like how short it was. It also lacked a lot of features compared to previous wario games. All in all, still enjoyable.
>>
>>330214235
I kinda agree. It's too short, the level design is really mediocre. Collecting stuff and the WarioWare minigames are fun though. The best thing of the game are Wario's wrestling moves- The rest is way inferior to any WarioLand game.
>>
>>330214235
You are ass
>>
File: 1443742201614.jpg (10 KB, 400x131) Image search: [Google]
1443742201614.jpg
10 KB, 400x131
>>330214235
Probably where Treasure really could have gone big. They didn't, though. That's okay. I like comfy Treasure.
>>
Sequel when?
>>
>>330218871
I'm convinced someone gave Treasure a re-tooled Luigi's Mansion engine for developing Wario World.
>>
The first world or two are fun, but then you realize the game is just one huge reskinned repetition. There are 3-4 enemy types with different skins, you don't unlock any new moves or equipment like previous Wario games (just more HP) and it's overall way too easy with shitty bosses.

The best part for me were the Wario Ware minigames, the soundtrack, and the trapdoor puzzle rooms, some of which were actually pretty difficult.
>>
Never played it, would you recommend the Western or Jap version?
I heard there are difference. Any texts in the game?
>>
>>330223010
The only real text are the 5 little tip-givers you find every level, but they don't tell you anything that's super easy to find out on your own. They're just collectible for the most part. I believe the main difference in the Japanese version is the superior final boss fight, which is really bad in the US version.
>>
>>330214235
hi james rolfe you can stop using 'ass' to describe everything you know
>>
>>330223184
That's about what I expected.
Might as well try it in jap.
>>
This game is fun! Wario has so much personality, he's the best fat sack of crap ever surmised.
>>
File: ass too good meme.jpg (51 KB, 700x472) Image search: [Google]
ass too good meme.jpg
51 KB, 700x472
>>330214235
sure is
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.