[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just wanted to ask. Despite Phil Fish, is Fez definitely, actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (27 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
27 KB, 460x215
Just wanted to ask.
Despite Phil Fish, is Fez definitely, actually a good game and worth it for 4€/4.50dollaridoos?
>>
>>330211121
Yes.
>>
NO, EAT SHIT AND STOP TALKING ABOUT MY GAMES ASSHOLES!
>>
It's pretty good when you want to pick up and play something casual for a bit. I wouldn't call it a good game, per se, but it's not bad, either.
>>
>>330211154
...thanks famalam
>>
>>330211121
yeah
>>
>>330211121
After a few levels I kept going "I get it already"
>>
>>330211415
What do you mean? And I was on the verge because I just wanted to make sure the selling point of it isn't "DUDE ROTATING LEVELS LMAO"
>>
It's mediocre and is regularly available in bundles with better games.
>>
pirate it you tard
>>
>>330212496

There's way more to it than 'dude rotating levels lmao' but it's hidden and you have to go through a lot of 'dude rotating levels lmao' stuff to get to it.

The rotating levels sure are pretty though.
>>
You can get it for a key or less since it's been in like 5 humble bundles
>>
it's a pretty crappy game

and i say this as someone who followed it pretty much since it was announced in 2007 and thought the "japanese games suck" thing was overblown
>>
>>330211121
it's ok if you're into decrypting puzzles

to actually get there you have to do a lot of boring platforming though
>>
I found it agonizingly slow and quit after about 40 minutes. Just nothing interesting was happening.
>>
>>330212837
>>330212998
My toaster laptop barely runs Undertale
>>
2D walking simulator.
>>
>>330211121

Just pirate it, that way you don't run the risk of giving Phil Fish money.
>>
It's a pretty good game if you like collectathon-y casual puzzle-platformers, or if you get invested in the sort of "meta-puzzles" that aren't really part of the main gameplay but are sort of required to get everything out of the game.

For me personally there were parts that I liked but I found the overall platforming to be pretty uninspired and didn't really have the motivation to solve all the extraneous stuff myself. But I'm also not a fan of the genre in the first place.
>>
>>330214565
Even though pirating isn't much of an option to me, I'd consider it... but I really just might go and grab it for 4 bucks and at least it runs 3x better than on my laptop.
Also generally thanks for your feedback senpaitachi
>>
>>330211121
So good you can choke on it.
>>
>>330215206
(Oh and it's a small contribute to Fish's wallet, but so is it, too, a small contribute for there to generally be more sales on the PS Store. Kind of telling myself that. I don't know. But really, I don't care too much about the spending money """ethically""" part this time. I was more concerned about what to expect from a game by such an individual.)
>>
>>330211121
it's an OKAY game

cool music, two-three good ideas

just not worth it seven years of development it took
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.