[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Piracy thread. What did you pirate lately /v/ and was it worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1456485310648.jpg (23 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1456485310648.jpg
23 KB, 500x350
Piracy thread.
What did you pirate lately /v/ and was it worth the money? (time=money)

What are you looking forward to pirate
>>
>>329892984
Stardew Valley. I might buy it but I don't want to give chucklefish money
>>
>>329892984
I wanna pirate Gears Ultimate. There's no denuvo and it'll come eventually but will take some time (according to russians)

I'm looking to pirate Spire as when it releases.
>>
XCOM 2
Is there a less buggy crack?
>>
wow, an edgy thread for an edgemaster such as myself!!

I pirated a game and then complained the sequel didnt get a PC port!! lol haha mom wont give me more allowance 2 play them ;p
>>
>>329893107

Does it even have an exe
>>
>>329893279
Yes it does, though it is protected. An emulator of some kind needs to be made, like revEmu for steam. This is according to a russian, so it's confirmed possible.
>>
>>329893385
cool let's hope it won't take as along as an average denuvo protected game then
>>
I got around to getting cfw on my 3ds so FF Explorers
It's fun but still feels lacking.
I also haven't played that many monhun games so maybe that's just how all of them feel
>>
>>329893440
I doubt it will. It will take time and maybe a more in-demand game like Quantum Break for crackers to do their thing. Denuvo is tedious as fuck, whereas cracking Store DRM will be fun.
>>
>>329893535
i'm thinking of getting a 3ds xl and pirating games on them. is online play still possible with a cfw and can you pirate every 3ds game?
>>
>>329893535
It's better with online
>>
>>329892984
wandwanker cos I was poorfag without a gamecube
Discovered Medli just in time for her announcement in Hyrule Warriors.
A lot of the characters are distracting cute.
>>
SuperHot

Fun, but fuck paying that much for a couple of hours
>>
>>329893590
I haven't checked online, but I think so.
At least I can play friends locally in Smash
As for every 3ds game, yes afaik as long as you keep the emunand updated. There's a tool available to convert 3ds roms to CIA, which is annoyingly tedious (compared to psp piracy), but it works fine.
Also, if you buy a 3ds now, you have to make sure it's on FW10.4 or lower otherwise you have to hardmod it. The exploit I used was on 10.3 so I hadn't updated since then.
>>329893657
I read about people trying to play online and having a shit awful time because there's no way to easily communicate with people, so I'm trying to convince my friend to pick it up.
>>
Bravely Second and the VC Pokemon games. Haven't played a lick of Bravely Second yet and already beat all the Pokemon games.
>>
>>329893782
>couple hours
>hours
anon, I...
>>
>>329893782
>couple of hours

more like 1 and a half hour
>>
>>329893889
thanks for the info
>>
>>329893889
>>329894014
>>329893889
>you have to make sure it's on FW10.4
10.3 or lower, I thought. They fixed the exploit in 10.4 and subsequent versions.
>>
Undertale, it was good but I expected a bit more of it, maybe I'll buy it in a sale and complete other endings
Far Cry 3, glad I didn't by this one or 2 because they get awfully boring mid way in, I'll beat it sometime and forget about it
>>
>>329894071
Yeah, my bad. I had heard the core exploit persisted in 10.4, but now I'm not seeing the article that said that.
>>
>>329893186
I pirate console games and play them in emulators. Suck it.
>>
File: gg.png (58 KB, 904x177) Image search: [Google]
gg.png
58 KB, 904x177
>>329893186
I have no choice but to pirate, since I live in the middle of nowhere apparently
>>
>>329892984
what feeling is this image supposed to convey?
>>
>>329894628
Have you tried something like kinguin.net?
>>
kotor cause fuck paying 8 dollars in the HB, I dont have a job, so everything is a fortune (for 1 buck i would have give it a tought).
>>
>>329894689
rattling spoons
>>
Still waiting for that Tomb Raider.
>>
>>329894752
Haven't tried. I finally wanted to pay for a game just a few days ago, then I find out I'm fucked living in the Caribbean.

Not even gonna bother anymore, this isn't the only thing I'm limited on over here.
>>
>>329895060
you can wait a loooooooooong time considering denuvo is literally uncrackable
>>
>>329892984
I barely even play any of the games I actually bought. Haven't pirated anything in years.
>>
Is setting up multiplayer though Hamachi or Tunngle easy? I just wanna play some RE5 with a buddy.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.