[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: Condemned_Criminal_Origins.jpg (15 KB, 256x342) Image search: [Google]
Condemned_Criminal_Origins.jpg
15 KB, 256x342
Opinions on this game?
>>
>>329891181
It is really fucking good.
>>
best bum fight simulator on the market
>>
>>329891181
Damn good and underrated horror title.
It's not amazing or anything on all levels, but atmospheric, exciting, and quite interesting.

It's also running on FEAR's engine.
>>
>>329891181

It wasn't great, but I had a good time with it.
The sequel never came to PC, but it was pretty shit and went full retard.
Kind of wish it would get a new game or a reboot though.
>>
One of my top 5 favorite games. Melee fights felt meaty and real, the story was good, and the fact that the one dude from Lost and Big Ass Spider voiced the main character was an added plus.

Also, the part in the mall when one of the mannequins whispers "you're dead" when you walk into one of the dead-end rooms was bone-chilling at the time.
>>
really good. good mix of atmosphere and -HOLY SHIT SOME GUY JUST ATTACKED ME FROM BEHIND
>>
best beat 'em up
>>
>>329891181

Enjoyed it so much i went and bought the first game as soon as i completed it. The first game isnt as good.
>>
YOU'RE DEAD
>>
meant to say i enjoyed the second game so much blah blah blah, sorry sleep deprived.
>>
>>329891446

What? This is the first one. Bloodshot is the second one.
>>
THE MANNEQUINS FOLLOW YOU AROUND ANON
>>
>>329891181
Bums aren't scary, especially with medkits around every corner
>>
>>329891523
see >>329891507
>>
>>329891181
it's a pretty good game. i'd love to see a sequel, it'd be a nice change of pace from all these modern horror games trying to copy penumbra/amnesia.
>>
Good game. Shame about the sequel.
>>
>>329891351
>you're dead
shiit I don't remember this
>>
The sequel had some good parts though. You know the one.
>>
The last level is Silence of the Lambs as fuck.
>>
>>329891594

Was in one of the back rooms. After you walk past the fake mannequins.

One of the real ones whispers it.
>>
>>329891181

>Tfw the developers said the game suffered as a whole because of the "Every game needs multiplayer craze"
>Meaning the publishers forced the game to have multiplayer because muh wider audience
>>
File: 1454433423273.png (208 KB, 410x453) Image search: [Google]
1454433423273.png
208 KB, 410x453
>>329891181
>first person melee combat
>>
>>329891557

>I've never met a real bum in my life the post
>>
>>329891731
The MP in Condemned 2 was good.
Bum Rush was a great game mode.
>>
>>329891773

There are games that have done it well. Look at Chivalry or Shadow Warrior
>>
>>329891773

It was done well in this game. The controls were responsive and timed blocking felt alright.
>>
>>329891827
I played Dark Messiah and Shadow Warrior, hated them both
>>
>>329891814

Problem is Condemned wasn't a multiplayer game by nature. That's not why the fans liked the first one or wanted from the second. Bum rush was a good time, but I wanted a much better story, atmosphere, and spooks. According to the developers, the time and resources it took to make the MP heavily detracted for the campaign, and killed any chance it had of a sequel.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
>>329891872

Okay.
>>
>>329891776
Sure I have, and as long as you keep your distance to them if they happen to be stoned they wont pose any real threat to you.

Besides, video games aren't real life and having such shit enemy variety really hurts their game.
>>
The first Condemned was GOAT
>>
>>329891872

I can't help that you don't appreciate fun or good combat.
>>
>>329891931
I really liked it. Firearms weren't abundant, the riot shotgun sounded fucking great and the bigger movesets were good.
It was faster in general and seemed to have more enemies.
It played better, but lost its murder-investigation-suspense which was a shame
>>
In earlier versions of the game, you played as a psychic detective.

The lighting was pretty good for what it was at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JIN8aCEPX0
>>
>>329891181
hobo batman
>>
10/10
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.