[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate FIFA games, /v/? Because it requires skill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: roman.png (93 KB, 193x292) Image search: [Google]
roman.png
93 KB, 193x292
Why do you hate FIFA games, /v/?

Because it requires skill?
>>
c-come on /v/
>>
because sport is shit when you are a fat neckbeard, i'm speaking for /v/ not myself
>>
Because I played about 4000 matches of FIFA 12 and whenever I go back the games have gotten worse each year, and far more reliant on microtransactions.
>>
>>/sp/
>>
>>329780481
/espee/is for memes
>>
File: 1430636649751.jpg (297 KB, 701x701) Image search: [Google]
1430636649751.jpg
297 KB, 701x701
Why does everyone in VA have two copies of every FIFA game? It's like an epidemic or something.
>>
Because EA won't admit to their use of scripting to aid players.
>>
>>329779153
>playing sports video games

Just buy a fucking football and go outside you fat fuck.
>>
>>329781103
>playing shooter video games

Just buy a fucking gun and go to school you fat fuck.
>>
File: 1450511848372.jpg (25 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1450511848372.jpg
25 KB, 368x368
>>329781330
>>
>>329779153

>FIFA
>Skill
The whole game has nothing to do with skill, if you score a goal the opposite team automatically gets "debuffed", they react slower, passing and shooting gets worse, so you get screwed over because you need to rely on 10 cpu controlled faggots to do whats right
>>
>>329781986
git gud then. beat the machine
>>
>>329781986
Literally not true
>>
If I wanted to play soccer I could.
Also Fifa is full of third worlders and account hackers.
>>
>>329779153
Because sports games are THE most stagnant genre of vidya, have been for almost twenty godfucking years.
And because normies love them.
>>
I dropped FIFA back in 2013 and went to nba 2k, offline 2k beats EA, there's no comparison

online in the other hand EA is far superior, Myteam is terrible also all the self input lag is disgusting, Ultimate Team is far decent shame I was never into it till now
>>
>>329779153
The problem I have with FIFA and Madden games is that every year the release the same game with the same core mechanics (because they have to stay true to how the games are actually played) with just improved graphics and sometimes they add better minor mechanics and features to the game sometimes they make it worse.

Basically its a shitty rehash every year and people keep buying it every year its retarded. Madden 10 is not much different from Madden 15, especially when you do not included graphics to the equation.
>>
>>329783782
same thing as the DLC policy of some companies
>>
Because /v/ has no friends
>>
Because PES is better
>>
>>329779153
Because PES is superior
>>
>>329779153
So which stat effects fake injury bluff chance?
>>
>>329784532
>>329784428
meh
>>
>>329783782
Teams change their players and sponsorships after each season, so the new games are released to keep it up to date.

There are changes in each game, but they are subtle and tend to correct something that wasn't recieved well in the last game or they add a new team/league, new players, new balls, stadiums etc. I've been playing FIFA series since 98, to say that each game is a 'rehash' is just retarded.

You don't do anything else except play football. What would be the point in changing that?
>>
File: hockey blood.jpg (53 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
hockey blood.jpg
53 KB, 500x432
>>329779153

Because soccer is a sport for poor people and cultureless plebs.
>>
>>329786621
>handegg
>apehoop
>>
File: hockey 4am.gif (325 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
hockey 4am.gif
325 KB, 214x317
>>329787431

You see me defending them?

The only non-faggot sport is hockey. You'd be best to join in with the first world in playing it
>>
>>329783782

Other than roster and rule changes, there are engine changes and game mechanic changes. They are also constantly adding stuff like franchise mode, star mode, etc.

You can tell the difference between each years game. Is it always worth another $60 each year? Probably not. But the games are different.
>>
I actually don't hate sports game, just not into them all that much. I mean some of my friends are real football fans, they know shit load about teams, leagues, players, managers and even the fucking coaches. They're fucking crazy about it.
>>
>>329779153
I don't. I play PES because FIFA is shit, though they did fix some stuff with FIFA 16, then they fucked up again because kids can't play the game unless it is Press R1 to win.

Also I have been playing PES and FIFA since the mid 90's but I know /v/ isn't the place to talk about sport games because /v/ is full of nerds (nintendo nerds/PC nerds mostly) that have NEVER EVER played a sport or have any interest in them.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.