[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OMG!!! This is fucking AMAZING!! You need to download the beta!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: uncharted-4-Multiplayer-Beta.jpg (30 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
uncharted-4-Multiplayer-Beta.jpg
30 KB, 750x422
OMG!!! This is fucking AMAZING!!

You need to download the beta!!
>>
Why? What's so good bout it?
>>
>>329691741
I think he is acting like a shill ironically. My 5 is proof
>>
Is there an open beta?
>>
>>329691741
It's free to everyone and doesn't require PS+, just play it and you'll see.
>>
So can you go into games with Parties or are you only able to go into matches solo?
>>
>>329691585
How big is the Download? I'll consider it based on that.
>>
>>329692091
4gb
>>
I played the beta and it got me even more hyped up for the release of the full game!

I can't wait until I get my hands on Uncharted™4: A Thief's End for Playstation 4!
>>
omg it's amazing, amazing pile of shit that doesn't work/load
>>
It's hard to find a game atm. The servers are overloading.
>>
I just got back from playing the beta and I have three words for you

hella f*cking epic!
>>
>>329691585
It doesn't work that we'll. When you get in though it's alright
>>
Can a shill hook me up with a shill job.

I don't give a shit about the pay per hour just get me a job where I can shill.
>>
fuken hyped bros, borfist poqwrt cool amzifang Uncharted™4: A Thief's End for Playstation 4! yeah! daadsasd dkjlds fdasmnb fdskj foehff skdjfh ordfsaer now onlly for 145465dol asdhjkashfkua Uncharted™4: A Thief's End for Playstation 4! Uncharted™4: A Thief's End for Playstation 4! Uncharted™4: A Thief's End for Playstation 4!ks hflaadjk
>>
This game has the best gunplay ever! I didn't know that it was possible to have better gunplay than Uncharted™3: Drake's Deception.

Kudos to Naughty Dog, Inc. for creating yet another great game!

I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Uncharted™4: A Thief's End
>>
>>329691585
>praising a videogame on the videogame board is shilling!
>only negative posts allowed
>if you say good things about a game you are shilling
>stop liking what i dont like
>>
>>329692170
>>329691585
>>329692623
>>329692649
This is actually funny
>>
Who else is stuck at searching for players?
>>
>>329692778
I really like this post that was not made by me! I completely agree with you, fellow Anonymous!
>>
>>329693006
>PS4
>players
That would imply games anon.
>>
File: 1457036117500.gif (961 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1457036117500.gif
961 KB, 240x180
>>329693207
memery aside why do you guys think people would waste time shilling on /v/? wouldn't they be shilling on mediums that actually matter
>>
This is a funny meme but I actually had allot of fun with Beta last time. It feels like how a modern Uncharted game should play
>>
>>329693404
/v/ isn't that small that it isn't worth a bit of shilling.
>>
This shit ain't connecting. Fuck off ironic shill. Let me konw when they fix their servers
>>
>>329691585
Uncharted just doesn't seem like a multiplayer game
>>
UNKNOWN STRING!!!!!!
>>329694469
Umm.. have you played U2?
>>
>>329694469
>he never played U2's multiplayer
Sucks to be you
>>
Holy shit I forgot how awful it is to shoot on a gamepad.
>>
>Jump close to someone
>mash b
>win

This game is so good goyim really
>>
Why is the shotgun so ass?

2 point blank is too many
>>
File: 1415466008967.jpg (188 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1415466008967.jpg
188 KB, 640x640
>no playable Subway character
>>
I really hate Harry Flynn's new voice actor
>>
>>329692604
The best shill is one who shills from the heart. Have enough unwavering dedication for your corporation and you'll find what you desire.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.