[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Still playing GBA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: Gameboy-Advance-SP-Mk2.jpg (2 MB, 3260x2640) Image search: [Google]
Gameboy-Advance-SP-Mk2.jpg
2 MB, 3260x2640
Anyone here still playing GBA regularly?
>>
what are you some kinda NERD
>>
File: 1452479839664.jpg (134 KB, 650x264) Image search: [Google]
1452479839664.jpg
134 KB, 650x264
>tfw bootlegs
>>
>gf plays Pokemon Mystery Dungeon religiously

I dont even understand this
>>
been thinking about buying another one of these or a DS Lite. The DS Lite feels amazing to hold but the cartridge sticking out might bother me.
>>
>Want to buy a gba player for the cube to play it on a big screen
>Remember that ill be limited to composite cables

Anyone knows how it looks on a LCD? Tolerable? Or just smeared vaseline on screen? I want to know before dumped $60 on it.
>>
I play classic dmg more often.
>>
>mfw this is actual GBA gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWBUdgIa0oE
>>
File: Deluxe_package.jpg (17 KB, 332x218) Image search: [Google]
Deluxe_package.jpg
17 KB, 332x218
Yeah it had a great library. After the gba and ds the 3ds's library is pretty shit.
Top 3 gba games
mother 3
astroboy omega factor
castlevania aria of Oi
>>
>>329491721

wtf this looks like actual PS1 gameplay with its jittery polygons and textures warping
>>
>>329491508
It looks like shit unless you use the mod that makes it run at 240p instead of 480i.
>>
>>329491217

keep talking
>>
I feel really embarrassed if I ever break out my DS or 3ds in public but feel perfectly fine with my GBA sp. I don't know why.
>>
I still have one, guy I haven't touched it in a while. I just start playing it again, but MH4U has had me gripped for the past few days.
>>
>>329491721

woh thats impressive as shit
>>
File: 1537.jpg (71 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
1537.jpg
71 KB, 499x500
so this is the true power of the gba
>>
how do you like it?
>>
>>329488642
I'm playing the gba version of FF6, modded with colour correction and music replacement on the gba emulator on my PSP, if that counts
>>
>>329493232

semi counting
it is still PSP
>>
>>329488642
me
>>
I really wish I had the Final Fantasy 1 and 2 remake when I was younger. Didn't realize how much fun they are.
That's the only GBA game I've been playing recently
>>
i caught all 150 of these fuckers not too long ago
i guess i can throw it in the trash now
>>
>>329493073
Fucking love it. Played it through several times
>>
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance right now
>>
>>329488642
I'd still play MMBN3B if I could find my fucking SP
>>
Regularly? No. On occasion? Sure.
>>
>>329488642
I love replaying Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land since it's the first game I've ever finished. Other classics I enjoy replaying is Super Mario 3, 2, Batman Begins and Harry Potter GOF
>>
>>329491721
Yeah I have that game, I could never finish it though
>>
>>329488642
>>>/vr/ is that way.
>>
>>329488642
Nah, too small for my big manly hands. Playing my GBA games on my DS
>>
>>329492438
no
>>
>>329488642
Not regularly, no. I'll play it when i get around to Mother 3.
>>
Nothing beats the nostalgia for me of playing Ruby and Sapphire on a GBA SP.
>>
>>329491721
The Gameboy Advance is actually 32-bit, oddly enough. A lot of people just didn't really know how to do anything with such a small screen.
>>
>>329488642
Yeah playing Castlevania 1 on my Micro. Maximum comfort
>>
>>329494256
By far the most played game in the entire history of my life. So many thousands of hours.
>>
>>329488642
Fantastic graphics and fusion of multiple genres. Best of all, since it's a Treasure game you know the bosses will kick your asshole in repeatedly.
>>
>>329494885
>Game Boy Micro

Literally a console for ants.
>>
>>329495967
And non-poorfags.
>>
I need GBA back in my life, so many delicious games, but I dont have anything anymore I can play them with, my psp is dead, and >cellphone touch screen buttons

I have heard there are some hardwares that can play GBA and have crazy better lasting battery and clear bigger screens, and they can play homebrewing cards too.

Where do I start? I need muh Swordcraft Story in my life again.
>>
>>329488642
On 3DS and it can't get any better. You need CFW.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.