[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 402404.jpg (204 KB, 640x903) Image search: [Google]
402404.jpg
204 KB, 640x903
>>
>>329339462
It's fun
Fuck Japan though
Laggy cunts
>>
>>329339462
Well it's an original title from Nintendo, which is a miracle in of itself. Honestly thought I haven't played it. Looks like a fun novelty though, even if it is babby's first competitive TPS.
>>
>>329339462
ban/region lock the laggy japs
otherwise, fun game
>>
Good but only for multiplayer.
Retarded playerbase.
>>
>>329339462
Once again the japs prove they make the best 3rd person shooters.
>>
Fun game. I don't play it to much but while i'll playing things on my PC or my 3ds my gf normaly plays splatoon
>>
Marie > Callie
>>
>>329339462
>shit Japanese players
>shit western players
>can only win matches when I have at least one friend playing with me
>matches A- rank and up
>"come on" spamming probably intimidating the weaker players
>anytime I'm playing tower control

8/10. Needs regional matchmaking and something to spend coins on.
>>
Fun
Motion controls are a must
Japanese players have the highest average skill level across all regions
Can't yell at literal children in a children's game because of no voice chat :^)
Callie > Marie
Chargers > Splatlings > everything else
>>
>>329339462
Very boring maps.
>>
>>329339462
I was just thinking about one of this game's songs without realizing it.
Fun as hell.
>>329342959
Disagree. You get to learn every nook and cranny of those maps as you have to ink it all and use that ink to your advantage.
>>
>>329341302

say that to my face fucker, not online and see what happens
>>
>>329341367
why don't you play it before talking shit about it?
>>
>>329339462
Not bad, which for a console shooter instantly makes it a 10/10.

Playing against Japs is a nightmare, though.
>>
>>329339462
i wish i could remap the buttons
>>
The devs claim the singleplayer was an afterthought they added when they were done making the core multiplayer game, but I don't buy that at all because it released with less maps than I have fingers, included the on-disc content that was released later.

Core gameplay was okay. Maybe the sequel will actually have content and won't pretend to have free updates.
>>
File: 1439097256878.jpg (11 KB, 278x228) Image search: [Google]
1439097256878.jpg
11 KB, 278x228
>>329339462
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww-HWqTzS-c
>>
>>329343415
It was a deliberate choice to keep people interested and hype for more maps, weapons, modes, etc, at least for the early DLC material. The later stuff they were still working on.

>Maybe the sequel will actually have content and won't pretend to have free updates

The first game does have content and the updates were free. You paid for the entire game and eventually got it wihtout having to spend a single extra cent unlike what some other companies do.
>>
I think it's great. In a sea of constant sequels and completely unoriginal shit that's just a carbon copy of other shit, Splatoon really sticks out.
>>
File: 4079054702_28be9ef6c8.jpg (81 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
4079054702_28be9ef6c8.jpg
81 KB, 500x375
>>329339462
best game the Wii U has. I just wish I didn't buy one just for it. I made a huge mistake.
>>
You will ragequit 50% of the time for one of the following reasons:

>retarded playerbase that just dicks around or doesn't follow the objective. Or leave their game on while they're away from the game, resulting in an unfair loss

>shitty servers will DC you midmatch due to connection problems

Both of these will result in a 10 point deduction in ranked each time it happens.

Enjoy
>>
>>329344297
Also, this.
>>
>>329344215
This sums up the Wii-U pretty well. It's not great as a standalone console but by far a best second console for Mustard Race. Splatoon embodies this sentiment
>>
It was extremely fun but I had no friends who owned it so it only lasted a couple months for me
>>
Someone post the smug Inkling strutting her stuff webm.
>>
>>329344689

>shitty servers will DC you midmatch due to connection problems

This

I just can't play the fucking game most of the time.
>>
It was alright

lack of basic online features present in Halo 2 over 10 years ago hurts it

also the game is full price in America when it's a budget title everywhere else

Reggie is a fat AIDS riddled asshole
>>
>>329344723
Is he fapping?
>>
>>329345562
He inked
>>
Played it for about a month then stopped caring. There is a severe lack of content to justify a $60 dollarydoo price tag, and giving us "new" weapons that are just different models and minor stat variations doesn't fix that.
>>
>>329345718
>60 dollarydoo

that's the problem
in Japan it was 35 dollarydoo
>>
>>329345718
I don't know.
The bucket and the gatling were pretty new.
>>
>everyone whining about the price of something they only need to get once

Is it only Americans who whine and cry this much about everything not being either free or only two bucks? Are all of you this poor?
>>
>>329341367
>No one here on this board can actually explain what makes it a good game.
It's fun
>>
>>329345562
Gee I dunno anon.
>>
>>329345884
no, but it's pretty bullshit that such a barebones game is priced at twice what it's worth in other countries because Nintendo for some reason fucking hates America.
>>
File: angstyrapmetal.jpg (33 KB, 503x280) Image search: [Google]
angstyrapmetal.jpg
33 KB, 503x280
>>329344689
>most AAA shooters don't have dedicated servers or a server browser now

LET
THIS
INDUSTRY
CRASH
ALREADY
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.