[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody of you guys playing Haven & Hearth? New world, which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Haven and Hearth.png (65 KB, 202x140) Image search: [Google]
Haven and Hearth.png
65 KB, 202x140
Anybody of you guys playing Haven & Hearth?
New world, which is much better than the previous pile of shit.

Got a base up and running with 3 other friends, if any of you are interested in joining us.

Reminder that the game now has unlimited play time again for free.
>>
>>329228573
That logo is shit at the point that you can barely read it. But maybe thats what they wanted so you can fix your eyes to read and make it memorable.
>>
>>329228573
rus?)))
>>
Is it fun?
>>
>>329228573

Yeah, started few days ago, going out on expedition to find a good place to settle with actual pali soon. What irks me is that all localized resources i've come across are alreadyy claimed by players with 5+ alts that started one week earlier, fuck that. Any protips on agression around the world, or hardcore villages?
>>
>>329228573
Still in ugly 3D?
>>
>>329228573
What made the devs realise that they can't make people pay 10$ for an unfinished game?
>>
>>329230521

Did you mean already in ugly 3D? It isn't going anywhere.
>>
>>329230564

Probably population sink due to people not wanting to pay for playtime in a game where no stat limits make amount of time spent only condition of "victory" in a long run. It still suffers from terrible energy/hunger split from that period.
>>
>unlimited play time again for free

So, what's the catch? After how the start of hafen panned out, I'm having trouble believing that it's all free again.
>>
>>329228573

Man, I remember this. When was the last time we had a thing going? That must've been years ago.
>>
>>329230737

300 lv skill limit, paying $15 once raises it to 310, subscribing for $7/month to 330 i think, so really endgame stuff.
>>
New world? When did it start?
>>
is op ded?
>>
File: aftermath 2.jpg (891 KB, 1410x722) Image search: [Google]
aftermath 2.jpg
891 KB, 1410x722
>>329232756

around two, three weeks ago
>>
File: 124353534534535.jpg (167 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
124353534534535.jpg
167 KB, 1366x768
>>329232768
My bad, I forgot I even made this fucking thread.

If anybody is interested in joining us, add this HS Pellucid and we can talk in game
>>
I'm surprised that this game isn't more popular. I know why people got turned off last world, but if they've abolished that awful payment plan, then the game looks really fun.
I heard they made boats useful again in the new world too because of the maps generating much more water now, which sounds good.
>>
>>329230564
they're throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.
You know those official forums where the people using them do nothing but defend the devs? HnH doesn't have that. They get torn to shreds every time they change something that doesn't work flawlessly.
>>
>>329233282
the mapgen this world is exponentially better than the last
i despised how the last one was
>>
>>329230737

Nothing really, in fact it's so not worth it to subscribe that people were a bit annoyed at it. I can't complain though, I like not having to pay $15 a month again.
>>
lol this is on 4chan, i play this , but haven't booted up new world, i am in the english branch of the the huge Russian faction, Great Houses. i played last world but got bored after building a tower, and then the village merged so i had to move my plot , so didn't want to get 2000 stones again.

previous worlds have been fun, the forums provide a lot of drama with the infighting factions, betrayals , battles, raids. its fun as its perma-death so its high risk once you leave your walls. eventually the world gets to dangerous if your not in a big village, 3 months in i would say, as they have characters who will 1hit kill you , and pali-bash your walls. but its goat at start of world.
>>
>>329233282

it's probably because not much people know that it went f2p again, and way in which p2p was announced turned tons of people away. They seriously should think about newsletter with world reset info, because it still promotes early settling, even more so with static resource nodes like salt basins.
>>
>>329233993

there are level caps now.
>>
>>329234103
I swear, they had 2500 people when they announced H&H W8 with the new engine.

That number turned to shit purely because of the devs incompetence by springing that payment model on people when the game went live.

This world only started with 600-800 people.

>>329233993
Palibashing technically isn't around now since 330 is the stat cap.
>>
>>329234249

i'm kinda happy for low numbers now, but only due to world being too small. As someone who prefers hermit playstyle i already feel really claustrophobic in current world, and paranoid with two russian settlements around
>>
File: 124545353453453.jpg (103 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
124545353453453.jpg
103 KB, 1000x750
>Nobody wants to join us
>Gonna have to resort to inviting Russians soon
>They're gonna open the gates when we sleep so that all of their friends can come in and murder us all/fuck shit up

I've gotta fill this massive amount of space we've got walled off somehow.
>>
That sounds cool, but there's no pictures so I don't know what you guys are talking about!

Lemme Youtube it....

O..oh...oh... o... ok... Yeah, cool game... I'll try it out soon
>>
It's just for slavs who for some reason like shitty grindy games.
>>
>>329234580

>Not joining forces with other /v/illages

how many do you have?
>>
>>329234932
4, but two of our guys have jobs so they can't play as much as I'd like, which is why, naturally, I came to /v/ to see if any of my fellow NEETs wanna no life the fuck out of this shit.
>>
>>329235089

Add Sleep3 if you'd like, at the very we least get some trades going and all that fun stuff. We have a decently sized group of veterans and it's always great to have more people to talk to and work with.
>>
>>329228573
>play this a good while ago
>cant do anything because i need a bone to progress
>all rabbits are slaugterd already
>after walking around for 2-3h bear pops up behind a tree and eats my face
>dropped
>>
>>329236646
Such is life in the hearthlands...
>>
>>329236646

If you did that now we could find your body and put it in a proper grave.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.