[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Undertale is fucking scary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: mqdefault.jpg (4 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
4 KB, 320x180
*SPOILERS AHEAD*
The way this game seems to know you fucking scares me. I just deleted my whole appdata folder and installed a new one to remove Chara after a genocide run and yet It came back. Is there a way for me to win my soul back?
>>
>>329173082
By going on e621
>>
File: 1453752741571.jpg (14 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
1453752741571.jpg
14 KB, 223x226
the gift that keeps giving
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG-RWA1kbk0
>>
>>329173082
Remember those games on Newgrounds that only let you play once? Yeah, Toby is one of "those" people.
You're gonna have to burn the entire game file to set things back to normal.
>>
>>329173473
I did that. I previously had installed a cracked version of Undertale. I then bought the actual game, completely burned all the all files and started over. Yet the Motherfucker won't leave me alone
>>
>>329173417
>all that build up
>Screen doesnt even shake when he laughs.

Disappointing.
Well animated though.
>>
>>329173082
try giving more money to toby
>>
>>329173614
He's clearly hiding files in more places. Keep looking.
>>
>>329173082
Delete sys32 files.
>>
>>329173845
Nice try
>>
>>329173718
>Screen doesnt even shake when he laughs.
That's because the whole window shakes.

Clearly, you haven't played Undertale before.
>>
>>329173810
Perhaps in the steamcloud? Even tho that would mean it's impossible to reset everything unless i play offline all the times. Man my soul is loooost
>>
>>329173926
>Implying a youtube video can do that.
Doesn't stop it from being disappointing.
>>
>>329174103
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMD62c0VOQc
FIRST YOUTUBE RESULT
>dem feels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02w3IBKxkBQ
>>
>>329174103
>Perhaps in the steamcloud?
Not likely because it was working with the pirated version.
>>
>>329174261
Doesn't stop you from being bad b8.
>>
>>329174426
You were spergtistic enough to bite.

I'm serious though, a lil shake wouldve made the scene. Its all narmy when flowey just chuckles like that without the rumbling.
>>
Anyway
This game is Amazing
I don't even care how many edgy kids out there are talking shit about it cause it's maintstream/has a shit fanbase/is overrated
This game was awesome
Hopefully we'll see more soon
>>
So, what happened to Chara's soul after Asriel returned from the human world?
>>
>>329175051
It was ok, Hope Toby at least finishes hard mode or something.
>>
>>329175551
It's within you, the player.
>>
>>329173082
>*SPOILERS AHEAD*
Leave, newfag
>>
>>329175551
It awaits until you play another rpg game.
I think that was bullshit.
I play games where you are the good guy, not for lust of power, money and doing evil.
>>
>>329176031
Why would that be the case; how did it happen?
>>
>>329176187
Chara tells you that he's a demon that comes everytims someone calls his name. I think it means that everytime your soul gets greedy for something selfhish he comes back
>>
File: Fallen Child.png (472 KB, 377x503) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Child.png
472 KB, 377x503
>>329175551
Nobody's really sure. We know his soul was "absorbed" by Asriel, whatever that means. Does that mean his soul became a part of Asriel (so it turned to dust along with him), or is it still a soul heart like the souls put into Flowey? There's also a red heart in the middle of a big machine hidden deep within the core. That could be a human soul.

>>329176187
After Toriel and Asgore fought over the future of the kingdom, Toriel took the fallen child from their casket and gave them a proper burial in the ruins. The burial site is the flower patch you fall into at the start of the game. Most people agree that the fallen child somehow became a part of the main character here, but nobody's really sure how it happens because the game never explains it.
>>
>>329174623
But the window shakes. The game does what you're asking.
>>
>>329177289
I'm talking about the video.
>>
>>329177347
Hold F11 while you watch it then you stupid fuck.
>>
>>329177347
Just hold left click on the top of your web browser's window and shake the mouse around when it happens.
>>
>>329176154
>power
You need to become strong to progress in many RPGs
>money
You need to get currency dude
>doing evil.
Morality is relative.
>>
File: Reshiram face.png (7 KB, 135x127) Image search: [Google]
Reshiram face.png
7 KB, 135x127
>>329177597
GO AWAY TOBY
But seriously, in real life is the same.
You do what is necessary and you can only hope that you are right.
Nobody knows for sure if they are right or not.
>>
>>329177787
No, I know for sure if I call you a faggot right now I'm right. Fuckin teenagers arguing about morale subjectivity.
>>
>>329177514
>>329177587
I said the VIDEO was DISAPPOINTING. Goddamn are all you people this thick? Of course shaking the screen manually with my mouse would work in my favor, I'm saying as a piece of work to watch, it failed to impress me.
>>
>>329178072
I am 30.
>Calling others underaged will prove I am right
>>
>Thought Undertale keeps your saves in the cloud or whatever to keep your consequences when you just reinstall the game
>Do format
>I lost my save
What the fuck is that? You'd say I just had steam cloud or whatever disabled but I have some other saves.
>>
>>329173417
I remember seeing a re-sound of this first. Which one is superior?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlROCaCx4dk

Still no screen shaking for that disgruntled anon though.
>>
>>329173082
>Undertale is fucking scary
Do you wet your bed?
>>
I'm actually kind of surprised how Undertale managed to squeeze so much into 140 megs, despite being so short.
Seriously, compress this game any smaller and you'd open a singularity.
>>
>>329178171
Sure bud
>>
File: 1345084917100.png (354 KB, 659x544) Image search: [Google]
1345084917100.png
354 KB, 659x544
>>329178887
That's because it used the engine and tools of rpg maker, you retard.
>>
>>329173082
Never played this.
Is it all just a stupid bawwww ur bad u shuld feel bad kind of deal or does it hold some value?
>>
>>329179469
>rpg maker
fuck off shitposter, it was made with Game Maker
>>
>>329173082
There's an extra file he hid in SINCE WHEN WERE YOU THE ONE IN CONTROL?
>>
>>329179508
The first.
It is funny to do the genocide run just to enjoy being edgy, if you are into that.
Otherwise, only muh feelings, the gameplay itself is meh.
>>
File: Flowey.png (610 B, 86x52) Image search: [Google]
Flowey.png
610 B, 86x52
>>329179508
It's more of a comedic RPG with some "feels" at the very end. Most of the game is traversing the game's world with humorous characters and situations. The only time it breaks from this is the last area which becomes very creepy-pasta like, and then the final boss, which is an emotional climax.

>Captcha: Pick all the pictures with Flowers
>>
Undertale is super-great up until you start learning about Asriel, """""""""Chara"""""""""""""""" and Genocide

So the game just sets itself up to be based on the bad-end by putting all of the plot-points in there, that is fucking retarded

So if I want to do something as simple as LEARN ABOUT A MAIN CHARACTER (Sans) I have to do Genocide, shit up my game files or go watch a youtube

>name the fallen child
>LOL WE DIDN'T MEAN YOU, RETARD!!
>CHARA xD

Seriously I love this game but it goes full-retard
>>
>>329177347
Youtube doesn't have that as an option to do.
>>
>>329173338
What did you do to puppy's ears :^(
>>
>>329179907
Same shit, you retard.
The most heavy libraries and stuff are in the game maker files.
I fucked up the name, but you are still retarded.
>>
>>329173082
>*SPOILERS AHEAD*
why did you just use the spoilers, you fucking retard?
>>
>>329180308
>i can't remember basic details but you're the dumb one
K
>>
>>329180223
>not defeating Sans then resetting your game

>>329179508
I think it's worth playing. It's a really good example of choices done right in a video game, there is nothing forcing you to stay good or evil and the actions you do, who you kill, etc., have consequences. I think it's lost on most playthroughs though because people have been spoiled and either go full pacifist or genocide with no in between since they know those are needed for the two "true" endings. The battle system is fun too, and the music is great, but it's short and easy and sometimes tries a little too hard to push feelings on you (though that's mostly if you go full pacifist, and if you're doing that you really should expect the game to head in that direction).
>>
>>329180624
Nice damage control.
>>
>>329180653
Then you don't get to see the full ending you fucktard
>>
>>329180935
The anon I replied to wanted to know about Sans. You can do the full Sans fight and reset your game. You can even go to Asgore and Flowey and etc. and close the game without any issue as long as you don't wait for the screen to start shaking. And if you wait any longer than that then you shouldn't be surprised that letting the entire world get destroyed, with warning from Sans that it was going to happen, leads to the world getting destroyed.

And the entire game is still playable as long as you sell your soul, you can get all the endings, only the last two seconds of the true pacifist ending change in any way (that and a couple tiny moments like the mirror).

And if that's enough for you to complain then you're just a baby who whines because you can't get away with everything you want (even though you can, we know exactly where the file you need to delete is, but that's too much for you to do i guess).
>>
>>329180807
Right back at you, pal. Claiming someone else is damage controlling is the best way to damage control.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.