[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this the best Zombie-Game in years, /v/? >that parkour
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 9
File: dying-light.jpg (164 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dying-light.jpg
164 KB, 1280x720
Was this the best Zombie-Game in years, /v/?

>that parkour
>that weapon customization
>good balance between humour and serious stuff
>likable protagonist
>>
>>329113003

Is that a joke?
>>
>>329113003
I enjoyed the game but the protag made zero fucking sense, please don't try to deny it.
>>
>>329113165
Most of the characters are shit
>>
File: 1454293706286.png (40 KB, 557x665) Image search: [Google]
1454293706286.png
40 KB, 557x665
SYRIAN

ZOMBIE

PUSSY
>>
>>329113165
How did it not?
He was pretty much just an Agent that went rogue after discovering shit.
>>
>>329113003
Characters and story were pretty bad.

The rest of the game is fucking brilliant though, actually about to start the new DLC with some friends, looks good.
The problem is though, the game loses and challenge and tense atmosphere once you get OP weapons and level up a lot, even on hardest difficulty.
>>
Yeah, pretty good. Nice spin on the setting by making avoiding combat the main part of the game.
>>
>>329113321
The new difficulty is pretty brutal tho, and the Following has an actual good story.

Volatile Hives are fucking hell, specially during day.

>>329113361
It actually made zombies feel threatening, many games don't do this, either by them being too easy to kill or the protagonist being immune to shit.
>>
>>329113003
The mechanics seem very appealing at first.
But it gets boring after a while.
Literally just fetch quests while you run on roofs and the occasional "i have to kill zombies because they're in the way".
It became a bit fun when i got the grappling hook, but it dies down pretty fast.

Night time is pretty intense, but sadly there's not a lot to do except run away.

Also there's a dupe bug that breaks the game.
>>
>>329113101

To be fair, Dying Light is one of the best zombie games we've gotten in recent years. Techland dished out a lot of content, and they also show they care about the fans.
>>
>>329113527
The Following changed that, by making Volatile Hives easier to destroy during the night, while making everything else really fucking strong.

And I think that the dupe glitch has been fixed.
>>
>>329113450
They also added bounties, did they not?
>>
>>329113003
Good gameplay, shitty story.

Then of course, once you finish the story, you can only kill so many zombies before you get bored.
>>
>CA
>>
>>329113925
I heard they added an Diablo III adventure mode type of thing in the definitive edition patch, shit like Bounties and Ranked Quests with special zombies.
>>
>likable protagonist
>>329113190
>>329113190
>>329113190
>>329113190
>>329113190
the zombies had more personality than broster mcchadman
>>
>>329113101
Name a better one
>>
>>329114181
the best part about the protagonist was him trying to comprehend all the retarded shit, which pretty much mirrors the players reactions in some cases
>>
>>329114181
>muh chads

Yah, normies reeeee and stuff.

If you get so triggered by a fucking vidya character you should get help.
>>
>chromatic aberration that you cant turn off
>twelve different kinds of head bobbing for everything you do that you can't turn off
>mouse acceleration you can't turn off

all kinds of weird shit like this that people have complained about since the release of the game and the devs have done absolutely nothing
>>
The best part about the protag is when he straight up accepts his role as the only capable human in the world. Whenever NPCs are complaining about something being difficult or acting like they could pssobly help him complete a mission he's just like "No. I'll do it. Alone."

Normally that would be stupid, but it's refreshing to have a character mirror my own opinions as well. I have never had an NPC ally who could be harmed and thought to myself, "man, it's a good thing I have backup on this mission", and I appreciate that the protagonist brings this into the game.
>>
>>329114250
>I can't take criticism
>>
I liked Dying Light, but now I hate it because it killed Hellraid.
>>
>>329114521
He's throws a good joke now and then too.

"One of these days, I just know I'm gonna land on a bag of rusty knives."

>>329114613
If you gave actual criticism, anon.
>>
>>329114521
a-are you saying the developers even thought about that? do you think we have a next spec ops - the meme here?
>>
>>329114423
Legit complaints, but I think you can turn off CA via console commands.
Don't know about mouse acceleration, since I played it with a joystick.
>>
>>329114423
>not using DL Launcher
It's your own fault, really

If there's one reason Bloodborne needs to be on PC, it's to disable fucking CA. This shit makes me sick. I can actually deal with the framerate since it seem the animations were designed and tailored around 30FPS cap - not that 60+ wouldn't still be better, but its tolerable - but chromatic aberration is the biggest bullshit filter I've ever seen. What the fuck is it even supposed to be emulating? A more natural blurring in my peripheral? Great, my eyes already do that for everything in my field of view that isn't the focal point. Now I have to manually look at every spot just to see what it looks like without a red and blue blur.

Garbage, garbage, garbage.
>>
>>329114767
>but I think you can turn off CA via console commands
What console?
You can mod it out (partly) but that will disable all online interactions, even with people who have the same mod.
>>
>>329114774
I would be using the manager but like I said, any form of modding completely disables all online interactions.

I know the game claims you can play with people who have the same modifications, but that's just a straight up lie.
>>
>>329114676
nah m8 all you did was get mad at me because *gasp* people have different opinions
>>
>>329114856
Whatever, friend.
>>
It definitely was. And the expansion was great. Hoping the next game is a Prototype-type thing where you're a volatile and you have to infect a new city.
>>
Anyone who played this game on normal difficulty setting is a pleb.
Hard was fucking hard for me, one of the most steep learning curves I had in years. Melee combat was a bitch to control but by the time I got the hang of it the feel the game gave me was god-like. It's been a long time since a game made me so happy.
>>
>>329114851
Is coop really that worthwhile? I'd never even attempted it. I mean, the game felt easy enough on my own. Or does coop enable additional game modes?
>>
>>329114929
First time in years that an expansion felt like an actual expansion of a game.
The whole cultist stuff was pretty great.

>>329115031
The Melee was incredibly fun after getting the hang of it, even more with a fully upgraded melee tree and a good sword.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHfLirx-UOQ

>>329115221
CO-OP is really fucking fun, anon. Specially with skilled people.
>>
>>329115031
I mean, the game didn't have a difficulty setting on release, but I hear what you're saying. I tried out nightmare and it cardinally changed the way I played. I actually began making bombs and trying out stuff I'd never tried before. But in the end I lowered the difficulty because I didn't have the time or dedication to stand on hay bales and spam E to execute zombies.
>>
>>329115221
c-op with friends is like the best part about the game

randoms? fuck that
>>
What was your favorite mod, anon?

I'm divided by either Bolter Poison or Angel Sword.
>>
Isn't this game getting an enhanced version or whatever?
>>
>>329115498
>friends
You'll have to excuse my initial curiosity, I'm from /r9k/. Friends are an impedance to my otherwise patrician solo run of Real Life.
>>
>>329115536
>What was your favorite mod, anon?

ca removal v3
>>
File: 1453378894989.jpg (13 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
1453378894989.jpg
13 KB, 363x364
>>329115652
bretty gud
>>
>>329115642
It was a free content patch, added some pretty cool stuff and fixed some other things.
The only paid thing is the DLC.
>>
>>329113527
>Not a lot to do but run away
I mean, you could quest during night.
>>
>>329115810
Does the "Enhanced edition" run on 60fps?
>>
speaking of dlc is this game done? is it safe to buy the complete/game of the x edition now?
>>
>>329114809
Didn't they just add the VAC off Online mode, where people can play with modified files?
>>
They fucked up with the volatiles by making them capable of being killed. In end-game gear, nights lose all of their spooky potential because you can pretty easily take on volatiles, if you position yourself smartly.
>>
>>329115950
I saw an article title, don't know if it was just rumors inside or not, but it said they're releasing more DLC in 2016
>>
>>329113003
It is the best zombie game.
>>
>>329116026
Honestly, if you knew you couldn't kill them, it would just annoy me. Maybe make it that if you stay and try to fight one, more will spawn nearby
>>
>>329115952
No that was just because mods were causing people to get VAC banned. As far as I know.
>>
>>329115950
DEVs said something about extra content later on, but that's it.

>>329115946
If your PC is good enough, I think so.

>>329116026
Volatiles got buffed in the Following, but so has you.
>>
>>329113003
combat is meh
>>
>>329114670
this, i had been waiting for hellraid and kind of forgot about it till checking in on it last month and found out that dying light was their focus and hellraid was basically scrapped
>>
>that fucking animation for the Screamer takedown

I laugh everytime
>>
>>329115423
I played the game solo on Hard, and as 2man co-op, the Nightmare difficulty feels just the same. Not in a negative way, just that all the bad sides people are complaining about are negated when in co-op.
>Checkpoints being far away don't matter as much when 75% you get revived by your buddy
>Zombies don't take 20 hits because there's 2 people hitting them.
I also noticed they brought back vendors selling craft parts in Nightmare mode, which I didn't like.
>>
So is The Following worth 20 bucks?
>>
>>329116139
I was talking about consoles.

since i'm a poor fag
>>
Finished the following yesterday.

Both endings were shit, but the sacrifice ending has to take the crown for dumbass fucking endings that undo every bit of good you've done. Glad I went with the other slightly less shit one.
>>
>>329116375
Pretty much. Good atmosphere, nice weapons and mods, and some pretty good twists.

And no obnoxious villain, which was a huge pro for me.
I trought I would dislike the buggy, at first it is pretty useless, but you can go full MadMax with it later on.

>>329116514
Get the Geyser Counter, anon. There's is a secret ending involving it.
>>
>>329116496
Well, they said something about some performance increases, not sure how it is on console trough, anon.
>>
This better be worth it, can't wait to try out VR with this game. Anyone tried it? Vive didn't seem worth waiting for
>>
>>329118426
That shipping, fucking valve
>>
>>329118505
>fucking valve

rift is the facebook one
>>
I don't like the gameplay.

Feels too 'tryhard realism'
>>
>>329118426
>$130 shipping

That better be express or something holy shit
>>
>>329113321
>the game loses and challenge and tense atmosphere once you get OP weapons and level up a lot, even on hardest difficulty.
Play the expansion and then well talk.
Unless one of your faggot friends have edited weapons to give 9999999 damage.
>>
>>329113003
that call of pripyat sawmill place has more atmosphere alone than this run-jump-hacky-slashy bullcrap
>>
>>329119681
Pretty much this.
>>
>>329114236
>tips fedora
>>
Crane pissed me off. Throw away supply of antizin into fire and then become lacky for some thug to get antizin from him just because the lady on the radio said so....

Good game tho.
>>
File: 1453041283724s.jpg (2 KB, 125x88) Image search: [Google]
1453041283724s.jpg
2 KB, 125x88
>>329120084
fips tedors ;)))))))
>>
>>329113003
i enjoyed the gameplay
everything else was shit, but it hardly matters in the end
>>
>grapple making all parkour non-existent
>>
>>329115536
Get toxic reaper. it's much better on bladed weapons than angel sword.
>>
>First start the game
>Exploring the map to unlock new safe houses
>Find a bunch of zombie cops, get some nightsticks
>Pick the lock on a police car trunk, find a handgun
>Fuck yeah, I'm in the big leagues
>Around level 8
>See a quarantine zone, under a hospital
>Go to check it out
>Go in, and crouch
>Hear dudes walking around,see them on my radar
>Hadn't progressed the main story much
>The radar shows them with cones
>Peer over the wall
>3 fucking weird looking zombies
>Whatever, lets try my new bang bang
>Pop one in the head with 7 rounds
>Absolutely no fucks given
>Screams, then runs towards me, rips my down, dead
>Returns to safehouse with XP lost

And that was how I learned about volatiles.
>>
>>329113003
Meh 7/10 at best and the expansion is a 4/10

It just has way too many problems.
The story is fucking awful, it keeps dropping every secondary character every hour and going on, you never spend more than one or two mission with anybody before they are dead and irrelevant. Th ending dosnt even have a decency to wrap up the scientists and cure angle properly.
The fallowing on other hand isnt just shit, its fucking insulting.
Not only does it ignore everything about the cure it also ends with ether the nuke ending or you spreading the virus. What the fuck happened with antizin? What teh fuck is with thee cure?
Its been fucking months and months since teh outbreak started, why does nobody give a shit from the entire world? Where are the journalists, where are the outsider, where is the help or a solution?

The navigating gets boring fast, and hook shoot kinda contradicts the parkour part.
The main offender here is the map size with is too big in the base game, and fucking way way too big in the expansion. The only well sized map is the old town one.
You spend too much time running around, and eventually you will be spamming hook shoot to move around faster. And fuck the car. The map in Fallowing is so badly designed its insane, with rivers mountains, broken cars, road blocks, there isnt a single part where you can just hit the gas and just drive, you will always hit into some wall withing 10 seconds or less. This is further made worse by lack of a gps, something that is a standard in those games. You need to keep spamming that map button like retard, it will cover your entire screen, and since it wont pause the game you will hit something and another or maybe even die.

And finally the weapon customization.
Or rather lack of it.
At first the number of weapon mods seems insane, that is unless you realize they all do they same exact thing. A flat 10-30% damage increase to your weapon with a crappy secondary effect that triggers one in 10 swings.
>>
Its the best of a shit genre whoopie!
Zombie games have been done to fucking death and back and need to be put to rest for a while.
>>
How do you like the gameplay.. the crafting, breaking of equipment is so badly - unconvincngly done overall.

All of the story and characters feel lifeless IDGAF tier.

Gameplay itself is far worse compared to Mirrors edge.
>>
>>329113003
>>likable protagonist

>GIVE ME YOUR MONEY

>"but we already paid this month" GIVE ME YOUR MONEY OR I WILL BURN DOWN YOUR TOWN AND KILL ALL YOUR CHILDREN

>oh poor me i wish i didnt hvae to do this even though i really dont
>>
Any way to start a new game without deleting my previous save? Just copy the data to another folder and paste it back in when I want my main save? Just don't want to risk getting banned because valve thinks I'm El1t3 Haxor when I just want to start a new game.
>>
>>329122698
That was my greatest problem with the game other than the terrible attack hitboxes of the boss monsters . After getting the grapple you became spiderman, it was even faster to travel with the grapple on flat surface than running.
>>
>>329113450
Volitile hives suck ass. Everything else is pretty good
>>
>Night time

>one of those massive zombies spots you

>an endless stream of them throw themselves at you until the end of time as if they're communicating telepathically, telling each other where you are

What the fuck is up with this?

Night is fucking stupid and awful now
>>
>>329116496
any remake of a game for the same console is not going to have that drastic of a performance difference

that only happened with games going from last gen to this gen
>>
>>329125509
They also have ranged attacks now so you can't even escape from them by jumping into the water, also they are attracted to the noise.
>>
>>329124940
>The main offender here is the map size with is too big in the base game, and fucking way way too big in the expansion. The only well sized map is the old town one.

>THERES TOO MUCH CONTENT

opinion disregarded

its not like they fucking randomly generated it and that its so repetitive its pointless, its just big enough to almost never find any borders and feel fucking real

What the fuck dude?
>>
>>329125771
If your idea of content is the map size you must think daggerfall is the best game ever made with its INFINITE map.
Not really infinite but the same piec of random generated shit repeated over and over for like 40 thousand fucking miles in any direction.

Right?
>>
>>329125771
Big map != content.

YOu actualyl need to make the big file size werk.
>>
>>329125389
DL lets you have more than one save
>>
Grapple hook ruined it for me. After that point, the game lost all challenge, sense of urgency, and fear.
>>
>>329126982
True.
>>
>>329126982
Its just the map size.
There is so much backtracking they felt you need some aster way of navigating for end game.
So instead of containing the map to a smaller region they give that crappy grappling hook.

Overall i would get rid of severs entirely, and directly connect old town and new one with a single loading screen placed between one linear tunnel. Then made the town 2x smaller but move into old town much faster into the story which would make the backtracking much less of a chore.
>>
>>329126073
i literally just said the difference between games like dying light and daggerfall is dying light was hand crafted. Daggerfall was randomly generated, making the content completely redundant after a short period of time
>>
>>329122698
Why you use it then? I didn't.
>>
>>329128424
>not going fast
kill you are self
>>
Well, I've played the demo for a total of like 2 hours and the parkour is damn fun.
Dropkicking zombies, too.
Problem is, I'm not sure it's the 50 european dollars kind of fun, so I'll just wat for a sale.
>>
File: 1437078508510.jpg (264 KB, 1000x722) Image search: [Google]
1437078508510.jpg
264 KB, 1000x722
>>329113003
>Start the game with a buddy
>Explore a bit
>Find the ground zero in the tunnel
>Enter
>Sprinters everywhere
>>
>>329128667
theres not much once the novelty of dropkicking zombies wears off
>>
gonna get this game in a few days to coop with a friend on the PS4

is the enhanced edition worth the few extra $$?
>>
>>329129381
"enhanced edition" was an update for the game, it doesn't cost anything
>>
>>329129458
amazon says the enhanced edition is

Content includes Be the Zombie multiplayer mode, the Cuisine&Cargo challenge missions, the Ultimate Survivor Bundle, The Bozak Horde game mode, and much more

and it has a different price tag
>>
>>329128709
that shit is so bullshit, doing it solo on hard where enemies respawn constantly was a pain in the ass
>>
>>329129381
no
it adds a post game expansions that is mediocre at best but is pretty long
if you dont plan on finishing the already long, ~20h, base game ten its totally not worth it
>>
>>329124795
impossible, you first encounter volatiles in the mission where you have to run back to the tower while they chase you, before that mission the night never comes because the day/night cycle is frozen
>>
>>329129767
unless he never finished the prologue and kept playing with no day night cycle
>>
>>329129982
but you cant unlock safezones before you finish the prologue
>>
>>329130114
you sure?
i think you actually can
>>
>>329129982
That would be the faggot master way of playing.
>nai too scawee
>babby wants it sunny
GROW A PAIR
>>
>>329130228
even if you could, the volatiles only spawn at night, and seeing as the cycle is locked before the mission, im calling bullshit
>>
>>329113003
>Special infected meme
>>
>>329113003
so I've just finished dying light and the following DLC, the main game is pretty fun especially in the early stages of the game where nighttime is really tense and zombies don't die in 1 hit, the map is a bit too big for the lack of content it has, far too much travelling to points and not enough doing stuff. 2nd part of the game doesn't suffer as much from this because of the smaller map.

Last bossfight is a fucking QTE and it forces you to play alone, so the finale is absolute dogshit but the rest of the game is pretty okay.

The following on the other hand, far too big of a map with literally fucking nothing interesting to do. Finished the story without realizing that it was the last quest, which btw you also have to do alone. There's too much driving from place to place and not enough doing shit at those places. Some of the earlier quests gave me hope but then the rest of the DLC fell back to driving all over the place.

Characters and story in the game was generally terrible but not insufferable.

It's not worth the price but worth a pirate since you can use a VLAN to play together
>>
>not playing with the eternal nighttime glitch
>>
>>329113003

Yes, it's probably the best zombie game ever 2bh.
>>
>>329130467
Got all the endings of the DLC, anon?
>>
>>329130354
not in quarantine zones which he said he entered
one of them is you vs like 8 violatales
so he would see them first time there
>>
>>329113003
>Start playing
>Parkour dead island
>Stop playing

Sadly, the Zombie genre has been done to death.
>>
>>329130694
I got both endings I got presented, I chose to sacrifice because I cba with forced solo content in a co-op focussed game
>>
>>329130467
>Some of the earlier quests gave me hope but then the rest of the DLC fell back to driving all over the place.

Actually i knew it was gonna be shit when the very first dlc mission told me to fight enemy soldiers which is probably the worst part of the game ...
And i had no fucking ammo, fuck, after dying like 6x, i had to go play and farm up a bit normal mode and then come back with ammo.
Such bad game design.
>>
>>329130885

>be a faggot
>>
>>329113003
>WoW questing system

lol no
>>
>>329130694
Its fucking hard to fucking miss considering you just pick right or left at the very end of the last mission.
>>
File: 1366772175127.png (147 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
1366772175127.png
147 KB, 425x282
>>329130885
It's a genre that never dies.
>>
>>329130436
What?
The protagonist is not immune to the disease, anon.

>>329130886
Did you find a geyser counter? There is an extra one in which you can unlock by using it.
I did not really like the Sacrifice ending, kinda made all the actions of the player feel pointless.

>>329131016
Nope, there's an secret ending, that I honestly don't know how anybody discovered.

>>329131047
I fucking hate you, Carlos.
>>
>>329130984

Yeah, it sure didn't work for WoW did it?
>>
That OST was goat tho.
>>
>>329131101
Okay but can you even name a more brain dead questing system than one that has you simply following an arrow on a map? Casual shit is casual shit no matter how you slice it.
>>
>>329113236
Turkey
>>
>>329131096
>Nope, there's an secret ending, that I honestly don't know how anybody discovered.
Those fucking insane brothers that crash the plane give you a geiger counter that will start pinging next to where you need to go to trigger it.

And how the fuck is this an ending, its an ester egg that the very exact same ending as one of the main ones, you trigger the nuke, only this time alone and not with the zombie by your side.
>>
>>329131258

Honestly, for multiplayer coop it's pretty much the best system
>>
>>329131258
I can't disagree, but I don't think an quest system of the likes of Morrowind would be appreciated nowadays.
>>
>>329131392
If you're a filthy, stinking casual.

>>329131412
>muh nowadays meme

How about casuals find a hobby more suitable to them instead of ruining video games? Like professional hand-holding or retard racing?
>>
File: hellraid_screenshot02_games.jpg (723 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hellraid_screenshot02_games.jpg
723 KB, 1920x1080
Dying Light killed Hellraid.
>>
>>329114670
>not that it killed Call of Juarez
>>
>>329125509
nothing wrong with that, if they see you, they scream
>>
>>329131462
>muh nowadays meme

What the fuck does that even mean?
You know very well how this industry is in this day and age.
Games are targeted to casuals nowadays mate, they're the majority.
>>
>>329125509
The trick here is that they actually do communicate telepathically.
>>
>>329131620
Anytime someone points out that a mechanic is casual shit apologists (you) spout that "it's never work now-a-days" dog shit. Having a questing system that doesn't point you exactly where to go is way more rewarding than one that leads you by the hand to exactly where you need to go at all times.
>>
>>329131860
Matey, it's not being an casual apologist, it's being realistic. Let's not bring ideals into the discussion, anon.
>>
>>329131980
Saying that sort of shit just makes it easier for devs to get away with it and makes it harder for anyone to make good games.
>>
>>329132087
That's our industry, anon.
You know very well that hardcore players are a minority, and while there most certainly are games that are actually hardcore, they never actually become famous outside of /v/ and obscure internet foruns.
I wish we lived in a world where Hardcore players are a majority, but we don't, so we gotta deal with what we're given.
>>
>>329132274
>that's our industry

No that's casuals not fucking off to a hobby more suitable to them and apologists being mindless twats.
>>
>>329132386
You should've complained about that before 2005 then, anon.
>>
>>329132460
I did. Most of /v/ did. No one listened and now we have a shit industry full of shit and a /v/ that's full of literal shills, little kids and apologists.
>>
>>329132657
Then you agree that the industry is full of casuals and that they ruined gaming, don't you?
I hate to put things that way because it makes me sound plainly butthurt, which I actually am, since gaming was pretty much my main hobby until 2006.
>>
>>329132836
Yeah, I agree. And there's nothing stopping anyone from making a good game.
>>
>>329133015
That's exactly the point, casuals ruined gaming because they allowed devs to grow into lazy fucks that put next to no effort in actually designing challenging games.
>>
>>329133281
The sooner we stop buying this filth and stop apologizing for it the sooner we can go back to good vidya. And if you can think of a different hobby for these shits to enjoy that'd be great too.
>>
>>329113003
It's the best zombie game. Full stop.
>>
>>329130719
You can't enter quarantine missions until after the prologue
>>
this game is so fucking boring

it's literally press shift and W while looking at a ledge: the game

the ONLY thing they did right was capturing a sense of vertigo when you climb very tall antenna towers
>>
>>329133860
and I also hate how you suddenly drop like a stone when you let go of W in mid-air, how the hell does that work?
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.