[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the FUCK is up with chapter 20 on Conquest? I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Fuuga_(FE14).png (254 KB, 408x508) Image search: [Google]
Fuuga_(FE14).png
254 KB, 408x508
What the FUCK is up with chapter 20 on Conquest? I can't fucking do it. Do I avoid the wind? Do I try to ride it forward whenever I can? Why do SOME units get pushed and not others, including enemies?
>>
File: Fates Wyvern Lord.png (50 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Fates Wyvern Lord.png
50 KB, 256x256
>>329098696
Bump
>>
>>329098696
Fuck chapter 20, I just my victory stolen in Chapter 17
>>
>>329098696
Oh well shit. I just got to Fuga and discovered you CAN'T Lunge him out of place to seize the throne. You have to kill this asshole that gets +10 Avo and Hit when at not full health. Fuck.
>>
>>329098696
The same way you do any nohr map you struggle with

deselect everyone
Kamui
Marx
Leon
Camilla

then pick their highest support unit and pair them up. replace one with Zero for chests.

there. you win any map.
>>
>>329098696
git RNG
>>
Oh. I won. The wind gradually carried my clusterfuck of a "formation" and I managed to Enfeeble him when I got there.
>>
NOW THERE'S STONE GOLEMS THROWING ROCKS WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: eu.png (417 KB, 594x314) Image search: [Google]
eu.png
417 KB, 594x314
>Birthright Chapter 23
>>
>>329098696
Just git gud
And no, I'm serious

Just think how every move and you will able to finish this ch
In my case, I equip a Levin Sword to Kamui/Corrin and kill every archers and then I equip Yato to kill pegasus from the right side of the map (I move with the wind gimmicky btw)
>>
Cobquest is legitimately hard and I love it.

But fuck missions 22 and 23. Talk about a massive difficulty spike.
>>
Conquest has no good waifus.

Birthright looks like they have all the waifus though, and they're tempting me to buy it.
>>
>>329105007
I'm on chapter 21. How did you do it?
>>
>>329098696
Holy shit, I just fucking finished this terrible chapter today. The boss isn't that terrible to deal with, its the gimmicky wind and the shit reinforcements that shits all over you. Momozume as a Holy Bowmen and the royals were godsend in this chapter.
>>
>>329105375
I just triggered each of the dragon veins one after another every turn so the faceless never got a chance to move until I was clearing out the boss. If your enemies never move then if's easy to plan around them to never lose anyone on your team.

It helped that my flyers (Camilla & Beruka) were really strong. Probably why I had so much trouble with Ch 23... all those fucking bows.

I thought 21 was rather easy as I beat it on my forst try.
>>
>>329098696
I hear everyone complain about 10 and 20, but for me it was the cave of endless ninjas and the kitsune chapters that fucked me up. 20 was pretty simple if you just kept track of how the wind would blow you around. I feel like it doesn't overwhelm you with sheer numbers as much.
>>
>>329105007
22 was easy

FUCK 23 though. Hinoka gettin a reusable dragon seal that decreases your move and buffs flying to 12. fuck off with that.
>>
>>329109238
actually, it's 24 I'm doing.

23 was pretty easy. 24 is fuck you.
>>
>>329107613
how are ninjas even a problem for people
my kamui and camilla eat them alive
>>
>>329110323
Because Debuffs and Poison. It becomes a real pain when there's a bunch in a small area.
Forget Camilla though, Xander takes 'em like a champ.
>>
>>329110514
the poison is pretty gay, but that room of Counter archers in chapter 11 or whatnot was much gayer for me since Tomes suck this time around
>>
File: 1456346135948.jpg (37 KB, 598x462) Image search: [Google]
1456346135948.jpg
37 KB, 598x462
>Conquest 25
>Conquest 26

Going from ninja debuff hell into massive raw damage hell isnt a fun transition. All of this can fuck off.
>>
>>329098696
For Chapter 19 and 20 I was like fuck it and just flew to the top with CamillaxMU, and BerukaxXander and went straight for the seize. I took one look at that clusterfuck of a map and didn't want any part in it.
>>
>>329110602
Is that on the left or right?
I can't remember.
>>
>>329110971
left
right was full of shit weak oni savages
i ended up just going all right and making my way around to ambush them from behind
>>
>>329110765
God damn it anon stop scaring me. I just beat 21 and now I'm trying to grind in paralogues. What sort of hell awaits me in the next missions?
>>
>>329111146
>I'm trying to grind in paralogues
I swear the game's difficulty scales with your level. No amount of paralogue-ing seems to put you above the enemy level.
>>
>>329111043
Oh, my Effie with Arthur backing her up led the charge in there, then I brought some mounted units & my staffstaff in once it was safe to enter without getting their shit immediately ruined.

Mozu & Kamui could practically take the shit on the right by themselves.

In hindsight, maybe I should've just gone around.
>>
>>329111146
Sakura builds walls, Takumi defends a wall, Hinoka pulls a lot of bullshit that you want to stop asap, Ryouma fights you Black Knight style while the rest of your squad can deal with a lot of debuffs and then Iago pulls out a bunch of hard hitting everything and sends Infinite Generals Works at you while using debuff staffs from the middle of the map like a faggot. The endgame is kinda shitty, but on lunatic its completely absurd bullshit. Same with 25 and 26, if you're on hard they're bad times but not completely terrible, on lunatic they're the stuff of nightmares.
>>
>People saying that hoshido is easy

I'm on lunatic classic, just reached ch14 and shit's hard yo. That fucking ninja village with shitloads of unblockable reinforcements, that 20 flying units final assault at the ship level was nothing to laugh about. I'm quite sure the teathre level is absolutely impossible on lunatic, so I just hopped corrin on hinoka and bailed in 2 turns. Also that fucking paralogue 2, hell.
>>
>>329111910
>lunatic
I mean, no shit. Lunatic is meant to be unfairly hard.
>>
>>329111910
Lunatic hoshido is easy as fuck. The only hard part is trying to stay awake during the endless reinforcements so i can move my units up.
>>
>>329112258
>Lunatic hoshido is easy as fuck
I can't believe there will inevitably be people out there who think Classic Normal Hoshido is too hard.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.