[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are girls so bad at playing videogames?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75
File: 1427638922944.gif (920 KB, 446x374) Image search: [Google]
1427638922944.gif
920 KB, 446x374
Why are girls so bad at playing videogames?
>>
because they are girls.

girls are bad at everything

>inb4 fedora whiteknights
>>
File: Troll vidya.png (6 KB, 358x235) Image search: [Google]
Troll vidya.png
6 KB, 358x235
Why is OP so bad at playing videogames and decide to start a thread that is about making girls look bad at playing videogames so we can forget that OP sucks at videogames?
>>
>>324029483
>literally butthurt autism the post
>>
>>324029483
Okay, let's assume I suck at videogames.

Why do girls also suck at them? Is it the naturally slower reaction time, or what? It's always something I've wondered.
>>
>>324029712
>Implying they all suck at video games
Girls you know ≠ every single girls.
>>
>>324029947
>again autism the fucking post
>>
>>324029947
>>324029947
Okay, or course there are a few outliers on the skill curve, but I'm talking in general. Is it a conflict of interests or maybe an evolutionary disadvantage regarding fingers?

Hardmode: Don't just tell me I'm wrong without proving why I am.
>>
because most of them weren't stuck at home doing jack shit so they haven't had as much time playing games like us losers
>>
Women are born with natural value to men.

Men have to differentiate themselves by gitting gud at life.

So naturally there will always be more men doing great things then women.
>>
>>324030193
Maybe they simply don't play as much video games as you? Could be that simple.
>>
>>324030193
>Don't just tell me I'm wrong without proving why I am.
You have no prove about your statement too, so why I should take what you say as cash and not the misogyny bullshit that is?
>>
>>324030358
Than*
My b
>>
>>324030430
Because it's true. Look at the top champions in any genre of games.

Ask anyone and their anecdotal evidence will match up I'm sure. Most girls they play with get stomped.
>>
File: Scarlett-profile.jpg (54 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
Scarlett-profile.jpg
54 KB, 200x300
>>324029219
based Scarlett
>>
>>324030776
that's a man
>>
something about women and being competitive something something impressing men
>>
>>324029947
the only girl good at video games that comes to mind is tossgirl
>>
Because hormone levels greatly influence the amount of attention a brain devotes to inanimate object manipulation and physics. Starting from infancy males generally are more captivated by round objects and vehicles, females being more drawn to people and human interaction. Your gender greatly influences the amount of brain activity triggered by either of these things.

This has been true for young chimps as well, the males generally prefer balls and toy cars compared to females.

Hence why male autists obsess over trains and female autists obsess over shipping fictional characters

Games that revolve around social interaction tend to have the biggest female audiences, but currently most video games act as escapes from the social world.

You can even see this applied to the discussions around popular games. When it comes to RPGs, guys focus on stats and gameplay exploits where girls care more about the characters.
>>
File: Into the Trash it goes.jpg (78 KB, 832x584) Image search: [Google]
Into the Trash it goes.jpg
78 KB, 832x584
>>324030716
>anecdotal evidence
>>
File: 1430768671299.jpg (41 KB, 448x595) Image search: [Google]
1430768671299.jpg
41 KB, 448x595
>The best "female" gamers are actually trannies
>>
>>324031203
this is the worst
>>
>>324031153
I said, match it up with any anecdotal evidence.

It then becomes a study, or a survey, if you ask enough people. I'm sure the results will match up.

I didn't say it would for sure, but just because it's an anecdote doesn't mean it isn't correct. Same with stereotypes. They come from something, and some of the time at least they are 100% correct.
>>
>>324031086
I know some chicks who are good, but they're either a) autistic or b) Asian
>>
Hmm. I'm not a loser, I've always been popular, always had tons of friends ( including tons of women) around, etc etc. And I've alwAys gotten in my 60 hours of games a week. But I too have noticed, women just suck at games! I thought the other day is it their fingers? They seems to lack the hand eye coordination and precision men have. Then lack of interest. And even when a woman considered herself GOOD it was subpar to people I thought were only OK.

It's just baffling to me is all.
>>
File: 452byjkh235u.jpg (695 KB, 2252x1689) Image search: [Google]
452byjkh235u.jpg
695 KB, 2252x1689
>>324031442
Asians are the most autistic race, followed by the Germans
>>
File: 1448665784687.jpg (102 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1448665784687.jpg
102 KB, 800x600
>mfw gf plays video games
>we play games together
>she's fucking terrible

How can you stay so humble? It's fucking vexing.
>>
>pick girl up at a bar
>tell her we gon play some dark souls 2
>sit together on the floor
>fingerbang her while she plays
>she plays like shit
>get back in the couch
>she blows me while i solo smelter demon
Was a busy afternoon.
>>
>>324030430
>the misogyny bullshit that is?
Anita pls leave.

If you want to prove him wrong, why dont you post examples of girls that are good at vidya?
>>
>>324031442
>tfw no autistic asian gf
>>
>>324030776
Carrot Top?
>>
There is no such thing as a female who genuinely plays and enjoys video games, and are intimately knowledgeable about it and the culture around it.

There's like 1% compromised of true autistic girls and fugly hambeasts playing DnD in the basement.

Everything else is a sham. Attention. Dishonesty.

You're better off finding a /co/ GF. Sure that may be a tough pill to swallow but the alternative is much worse I can guarantee you.
>>
File: 1375918301696.gif (2 MB, 321x216) Image search: [Google]
1375918301696.gif
2 MB, 321x216
>>324031203
What are you implying, anon? You essentially said the best female gamers are female. Do you like stating the obvious or something?
>>
>>324034705
Came here to post similar. Even if a girl could enjoy something on the same level as a guy (they can't), they wouldn't choose video games. There's nothing in video games for them. It's a complete act, chicks do it with everything from sports and hobbies to entire careers.
>>
>>324034764
but a tranny is a man who is pretending to be female with an advanced surgical costume

you cannot "become" female or male, it isn't physically or scientifically possible
>>
>>324034895
Stop being close minded. You're so sure of yourself, that you'll never be wrong. I'll bet you say you're atheist instead of agnostic and say you prefer a fedora over a trilby
>>
>>324034705
>>324034875
You guys making it sound like some sort of biological trait.
>>
>>324029219
Well, it depends on the person. Some only play phone "games," these people are the ones that tend to be shit. My sister is pretty skilled at turn-based strategy games (she crushed RD on the hardest difficulty easily), but she isn't as good at reflexive games like shooters (although she fucking murders me in smash).
>>
>>324035082
i'm not wrong, it's impossible

i'm sorry that hurts your feelings or ruins the grand plans of people with mental problems, but these people need therapy and love, not surgery
>>
Go to a convention or a tournament. You'll see fucking no life firls whopping the shit out of guys in fighting games.

Mfw got my ass handed to me 3 to 1 in a money match in SF4. Wone the first set felt super confident. She switches characters and it's game over city.
>>
>>324035397
so you suck at video games, got it
>>
>>324034895
>males cannot become women

Yes they can. I'd suggest reading some recent sociology findings. Transitioning is a valid change in gender identity.
>>
>50% of gamers are girls
>2% of competitive gamers are girls(at absolute best)
WEW LAD WEWWWW
>>
>>324035565
no they can't, it doesn't matter what you feel

sex and gender are the same thing, and they are biological traits. no one believes that silly stuff outside of a small percentage of academia nuts in certain specific fields of unscientific study, in fact they want to ignore science altogether to prove their inane "theories" about gender and sex

it's completely wrong, and transitioning does not make you a woman or a man, it makes you a mutilated person with the same mental problems you had before the surgery. this is why they still end up committing suicide at alarming rates.
>>
>>324035595
They should change that to "50% of people who play any type of game are girls"

Not that I'm attached to the gamer identity but it comes with connotations that are not there when all you do is play candy crush on your lunch break.
>>
File: smug slut.png (61 KB, 481x545) Image search: [Google]
smug slut.png
61 KB, 481x545
>>324035892
>mfw my language just has one word for sex/gender only related to the biological kind
>>
>>324030430
>misogyny bullshit
SEE THIS MOOT
THIS IS THE MOTHERFUCKING FUTURE YOU CHOSE
>>
>>324030193
Women usually are less competitive than men are. They also tend to be less determined on a single, difficult task and perform better with many small rewarding tasks.
>>
>>324036468
>moot
>>
>>324030387
Women don't do anything as much as men. They don't work as much, they don't contribute as much, they don't invest in their hobbies or interests as much. Do they even do anything at all? Yes, they try to sell their vagina for as much as they can.

Also, which way is /r9k/ ?
>>
>>324034705
>There's like 1% compromised of true autistic girls and fugly hambeasts playing DnD in the basement.
Exactly! Such an exception only supports the claim that girls don't play vidya as much.
>>
>>324036468
who
>>
File: 1415855689496.jpg (10 KB, 271x304) Image search: [Google]
1415855689496.jpg
10 KB, 271x304
>>324031408
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>324029219
>biological
they are bad for hand-eye coordination
they are bad for space-awareness
they have bad reactions (they lag like sega channel)
>social and psychological
they have no interest in being good at videogames (or anything else), for them its just another step into something else (money)
>>
File: what10.jpg (14 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
what10.jpg
14 KB, 275x183
>>324030430
>>
>>324034705
Women don't have actual personalities or a genuine interest in anything.

A woman's interest in anything is purely superficial. It is almost always rooted in or based around primitive and childish drives: getting attention, status whoring, the nesting instinct, raising children or finding a mate. Exceptions are rare and prove the rule more than anything.

Anything based around anything other than those key drives is completely alien to them and possibly "weird" and "nerdy". For example, notice how women loathed computer geeks up until recently when nerds started making absurd amounts of money in Silicon Valley. Now it's all about "muh gender equality in tech".

Have you ever noticed that when a girl gets a new boyfriend, she apes all of his mannerisms, turns of phrase, etc and starts taking interest in all of his hobbies? This even happens to the omega dregs of society; I'm willing to bet at least half of the weeaboo femanons on 4chan were originally introduced to anime by an ex-boyfriend or beta orbiter. Of course, they'll strenuously deny this because it shatters the illusion that they're "not like other girls".

A woman has no real identity or real direction of her own. She lacks a brain soaked in testosterone, a brain that causes actual decisiveness and willingness to try new things.

She is like water, taking the form of whatever environment she's put in. She has no real drive or initiative -- everything that happens to her is caused; it is from her external loci of control.

Why do we respect these people on a level far disproportionate to any genuine achievement or value?

Why is a male basement-dwelling loser universally loathed but a female basement-dwelling loser is offered sympathy and support?
Why are feminists so asspained for the world to acknowledge the rare achievements of otherwise mediocre women?
Once you realize why it's like this and the implications of the reasoning, everything makes sense and your life starts to improve drastically.
>>
>>324038512
I will say this holds truth for some women but it also does some men. You can't just blanket state an entire gender or people. I've run into both men and women where everything you have said is accurate but there is always exceptions to this.

Normally I wouldn't out myself and I ignore these threads but here's some insight on me personally. I play video games, always have and always will. I genuinely like them and obviously some genres more then others, I suck at some and am great at others. I picked them up when I was very young and before I was old enough to know "boy from girl stuff". A man, older brother or parent or cousin or a boyfriend has never influenced gaming genres or what I'll play.

To further shit on your point of they only pick up what others like, I watch anime and a lot of it. I have never met a single person that watches anime on par with me, I've met a load of men and women who claim they do but they know absolutely nothing and generally only watch a little of what's popular. I've married a man that thinks it's degenerate garbage and hates almost all of it so there goes your point.

I'm not even a feminist either, I hate the propaganda surrounding it and think it's a load of bullshit but you can't honestly think that a while gender is 100% the same can you? There will always be exceptions to everything it's how I look at it.
>>
Girls aren't as competitive. That's why the games with the biggest fanbases are things like Animal Crossing and The Sims.
>>
>>324039648
>but it also does some men
Of course it does! Many people do act as a cattle without genuine opinions and thoughts.
>>
>>324035372
Therapy doesn't work for that
>>
>>324041949
I just never see threads being like fuck these fake chads and COD grumble grumble. I'm more pissed about those condescending ass faggots then I am women sucking at games. At least they don't rant about their k/d ratio and then shit on your gender as a whole while trying to ask you out at the same time.
>>
>>324037705
Nope, it's the truth, sorry.

What's wrong with what I said? Because you don't like it?
>>
>>324039648
He even stated that there are exceptions, you just happen to be the outlier. You haven't proven anything wrong.
>>
>>324042401
therapy works better than surgery. therapy can work if you work it and want it to work.

in combination with drugs similar to what someone with mpd might take, because it's similar. i'm not sure, i'm not a psychiatrist. but there is probably some medication that will work for the dysmorphia which is entirely mental.
>>
I sincerely don't know but I know a lot more males who play than females so maybe it's in the numbers?

That being said women don't have the attention and interest to get good at them. Explaining how to get better at a vg to a woman is frustrating
>>
>>324043369
>mpd

You don't sound like you understand psychology at all, let alone aren't a psychologist. Is there anything factual at all about what you said?
>>
>>324043317
What that women inherently suck video games or that they mold to the people around them? The latter proves itself by the fact that everyone does it to some degree and it applies to everything and everyone so it's not a real issue.

The former can't be proven with science or statistics really. I believe there are less females in competition then men because honestly it's not a welcoming industry in the least and it was even worse before today's standards. I also think that it's a mentality and time spent issue, I don't think that it makes them inherently bad but there is a lot of pressure of keeping a standard for women so that takes time out of other things. I can't name the amount of times I went to tournaments and such as a kid and got made fun of, for most people they would be driven away just from that. Or the amount of times as an adult where I said fuck make up I want to beat this boss and I'll get multiple comments asking if i fought with my husband or am tired because I didn't brighten my face up.

I just think people don't consider these points and I never see them brought up here
>>
I got a better question, why is it so hard to find other people who aren't casuals?
>>
>>324044261
We dont go out much

Or post

Or have any kind of interaction at all
>>
File: 1446938439025.jpg (39 KB, 578x472) Image search: [Google]
1446938439025.jpg
39 KB, 578x472
>>324029947
name one single successful woman in any esport

protip: you can't
>>
>>324044030
there's merit to what i'm saying, and i already said i'm not a psychologist

i said maybe not mpd in the next sentence and that i'm not sure. i am sure that transitioning is mostly a failure, they commit suicide at almost the same alarming rate based on statistics, and even the man who pioneered this method has denounced its effectiveness

people are certainly free to do what they like, it doesn't change science or biology though, and it doesn't mean we all have to buy into it. we don't buy into it when a schizophrenic talks about how he has a chip implanted in his teeth or that the government is coming to get them. we treat them with medication and therapy.

the same should be done with people who are clearly one gender but believe they are some other gender in their mind. there is obviously something mentally wrong going on there.
>>
>>324029219
depends which kind of games
most of the videogames require good reflexes and fast reaction which women naturally lack
that's also the reason teenagers and young people are better at it than the older people
also, most women i know that play it, play it for fun while a lot of guys, including me, start being too autistic about winning or something
>>
File: 15021711423737220[1].jpg (171 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
15021711423737220[1].jpg
171 KB, 600x399
>>324045354
This qt

Pro Starcraft/Dota player

Also born a man
FEMININE PENIS
>>
>>324031203
RICKY
>>
>>324045354
There is a women in the worlds best wow guild main raiding group and has been for a long time.

But this is like saying name a male football (american) cheerleader. You can't, because while they are technically allowed they aren't welcome.
>>
>>324046293
that's a man
>>
>>324045354
>successful
>esports

Not only woman, any person.
>>
>>324046864
It's not the same thing at all.

esports is 100% merit based. If there was a girl good enough, they would be participating. Women aren't as competitive so they aren't as good at video games as a whole.

This whole "girls aren't welcome in gaming" lie is complete fabrication for attention. The gaming community (and by extension the fantasy/tabletop community) are the most welcoming of anyone willing to play with them. For one, they are mostly betas with social anxiety, for two they have been made fun of and bullied their whole lives and actually treat people with respect because of that.
>>
>>324047151
From personal experience some communities are welcoming and some not. Table top communities is one that has almost always have been other then a few experiences with warhammer 40k. Tournaments are a different story though. Most of those people aren't social retards like you said. I went to smash, pokemon, yu-gi-oh, magic tournaments while younger and most of them were absolutely not welcoming. I think over the years they may have gotten better but 10 years ago no they weren't at all. So saying a pro holds merit while the main community that didn't welcome them were the pro's is ridiculous.

As a person I'm insanely competitive and have tried to enter tournaments as a kid. Being older now I'm not as good as I used to be but I still strive to dominate whatever I play I just don't do tournies for video games like I used to. I don't think saying if you aren't a pro doesn't mean you aren't good at them.

I also mentioned above that most women don't feel like they have the time to put forth to become a pro due to other issues so it's not just the welcome thing but it's several small things that make me believe why there are no real pro women out there.
>>
File: 1408544770390.png (6 KB, 264x235) Image search: [Google]
1408544770390.png
6 KB, 264x235
>be female
>I've been shitposting here since 2007
>I see threads like this that remind me that fuckers like OP are the reason fuckers like Anita can get away with the bullshit they spout
>I want to punch both OP and Anita in the face

Fuck this shit, I'm going to go play Darkstalkers 3. See you fuckers later.
>>
>>324048072
Post it
>>
File: 1447627126905.jpg (35 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
1447627126905.jpg
35 KB, 416x416
>>324048072
>be female
>>
>>324048072
>im le oldfag! Xd
No one cares
>>
>>324047151
>He thinks esports are legitimate video games
Please. Esports are for losers who want to be jocks, but are too lazy to actually engage in physical activity.
Esports players are hated by both jocks and nerds alike, because they try to be part of both worlds without actually being in either world.
>>
File: 1435817820749.png (18 KB, 304x262) Image search: [Google]
1435817820749.png
18 KB, 304x262
>>324048072
Dressing up in girl's clothes and taking hormones doesn't make you female you fucking tranny failure.
>>
File: Long-tailed-tits-001.jpg (24 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Long-tailed-tits-001.jpg
24 KB, 460x276
>>324048490
Fine, here are your tits.
>>
>>324048602
>and nerds
You mean the same retards that complain about speedrunning?
>>
Women are a meme
>>
>tfw always bad at games
>become femboy over time
it was destiny
>>
>>324048650
I'm not a fake woman, I was born with a vagina, douchenugget. Just because I don't adhere to society's beliefs as to how a woman should behave does not make me any less of a woman.

Also FUCK COMPUTER-CONTROLLED JOHN TALBAIN, STOP SPAMMING THAT GODDAMN CHARGE ATTACK
FUCK
>>
>girl I know genuinely seems to want to get better at a multiplayer game
>if you try to explain the mechanics she sarcastically responds and blows you off
>but if any of our friends imply she's not as good at the game she gets super butthurt despite clearly doing the worst every time
It's not like I really care how good my friends do while playing with them, but I just don't understand her thinking
>>
File: 6785.jpg (118 KB, 427x427) Image search: [Google]
6785.jpg
118 KB, 427x427
>>324049384
>Just because I don't adhere to society's beliefs as to how a woman should behave does not make me any less of a woman.
Willing to be you're fat and have a tumblr account.
>>
>>324049384
>I'm going to go play Darkstalkers 3. See you fuckers later.
>proceeds to argue with people replying to her

I think this one might be nonsensical enough to be an actual girl, lads.
>>
>>324048743
I don't get speedrunning. It takes all the fun out of the game. Or most games, anyway.
I can understand speedrunning games like Mario and Sanic, but Metriodvanias? RPGs? Half the fun of those is taking your time to explore and find hidden areas and secrets and shit.
>>
File: 1452637065209.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1452637065209.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>324049551
>>
>>324049551
I'm only about 163 lbs, so not hideously fat. Out of shape, yes. I also haven't been on my tumblr in over a year because I got sick of the bullshit.
>>324049690
I'm playing the PS version. Single matches vs. The com. Posting in between.
4chan is like crack.
>>
tfw nobody will ever believe im a healthy weight female who games on PC and enjoys games like Darkest Dungeon. At least not unless i resort to nudes. And even then I'll probably be called faker.

Is there no solution to this endless curse?
>>
>>324050237
Will you be my girlfriend?
>>
File: Jet Force Gemini Vella.jpg (31 KB, 191x539) Image search: [Google]
Jet Force Gemini Vella.jpg
31 KB, 191x539
>>324029219
Culture. There are plenty of women who are good at games, but the percentage compared to men is a small number. I'm pretty hesitant to say this because a lot of men aren't good at video games. A lot of people in general aren't good at video games.

Video games are just like any other hobby, if you practice you get good. Most women do not play video games, thus they get no practice so when you finally see them try a video game out they look bad. Unfortunately, I have to say this: "Girl gamers" usually do not play video games, thus they get no practice, thus they are not good at video games. There's a difference between actively doing a hobby and basing your personality around a hobby, just like there's a difference between a mathematician and someone who likes math.

Overall, most people are not good at video games and since most girls do not even play video games this implies that a vast majority of girls will not be good at video games. To say that ALL girls are bad at video games is false since you can find plenty of counter examples. I know a few counter examples in QuakeLive of all games, girls who are better than most of the men who have been playing Quake3/live for 10+ years.
>>
>>324050513
see
>>324050603
>>
Because women on average aren't as smart as men. Why do you think there are men's and women's chess leagues?
>>
I think women are plenty capable of getting absorbed into something, just go shoe shopping with one, the numbness you'll start to feel in your brain is probably the same thing she feels when you're explaining the finer points of a videogame.
>>
>>324050237
163 pounds is hideously fat for a girl jesus christ.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
"Youre not a gamer girl! You're just a faker!"

*shows library of games i play on steam on my high end PC I built*

"Stop trying to prove you're a gamer! we get it!"

I don't go out of my way to prove anything, because all my guy friends arent idiots, but I sympathize with fellow women who are self-conscious about what they play and how. It doesnt help that so many youtube and twitch women players are idiotic hotties.
>>
>>324050513
Are you me? Even in person ask well a boy got you into it right?
>>
>>324051207
129.5 lbs over here
>>
>>324051232
go home gamer girl
>>
>>324050603
I make it a policy to not date random people online. Because, you know, safety and stuff. For all I know, you could be a serial killer. Or a clown. Or both.
>>
File: videogames16.png (1 MB, 1258x994) Image search: [Google]
videogames16.png
1 MB, 1258x994
Japan knows best
>>
>>324051361
that's an acceptable weight
>>
>>324051457
What if you get to know me? Then will you be my girlfriend?
>>
File: cF0m4Or.jpg (24 KB, 548x618) Image search: [Google]
cF0m4Or.jpg
24 KB, 548x618
>>324029483
Well meme'd my euphoric fellow.
>>
>>324051546
Not if she's below 5'8"
>>
Do these types of reactions factor in to how girls play video games? I've seen more than a few gifs of a car driving into a group, and the girls almost always stand there and let it happen while the guys will jump out of the way or run.
I feel like it's just an inherent thing in men to react, where women just don't have the natural instinct
>>
>>324048072
Funny, I'm playing DS3 right now
Felicia a best
>>
>>324051207
No it isn't. Maybe if she's only 5'.
>>
>>324051503
pls spoonfeed the source, image search failed
>>
File: bXIIVm1.jpg (50 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
bXIIVm1.jpg
50 KB, 720x960
>>324036468
>misogyny
>>
>>324051457
You sound like someone who thinks that they're really funny, but you're actually a really shitty person that only spouts memes and uses swearing as a punch line
>>
File: 14277.png (116 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
14277.png
116 KB, 270x270
>>324045354
>>
>>324051785
yeah like why the hell did they just stand there? they ALL saw it coming
>>
>>324051785
that skipping guy always cracks me up
>>
>>324051910
>>324051663
it's still acceptable if the weight is in the right places if u feel me homie
>>
>>324051503
Doesn't that turn out to be a girl raised as a boy with massive bound breast?
>>
>>324052113
True, short stacks are miracles of the universe.
>>
>>324050612
MY POST IS BEING IGNORED FOR ALL THIS BITCHING AND TROLLING FUCK YOU GUYS I PUT A LOT OF THOUGHT INTO THIS POST GOD DAMN IT.
>>
>>324052403
fuck off
>>
>>324052403
fuck off
>>
>>324052206
Ye
>>324051914
http://exhentai.org/g/603190/5380927627/
>>
When men see a leader, they strive to be like him. Like seeing a mountain wanting to climb it. (James Bond, General Patton)

When women see a leader, they bitch about them, make nasty comments and then declare that they are the new mountain top.
>>
>>324051645
Maybe.
>>324051874
I fucking hate playing against com-controlled Felicia though.
>>324051972
You sound like a bitter, lonely soul who has nothing better to do than make crass assumptions about people you've never met based on what they post on an anonymous image board.
Feel free to point out the irony of my statement.
>>
>>324048072
why don't you make like a tranny and kill yourself
>>
>>324048072
>i'm an oldfag
>i'm also a degenerate male

Well, I believe one of these is true.
>>
>>324052623
I didn't like you since your first post and I sure as hell don't like you now.
Hint: It's not because you're female, it's because you're an asshole.

How does it feel to be whining for attention to lonely betas on an anonymous image board?
>>
>>324048072
>Be female

No. You're not.

Until you send a picture of your tits and timestamp you are not a girl.

There are no girls on the internet.
>>
File: image.jpg (264 KB, 2656x1684) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264 KB, 2656x1684
>>324051232
>gamer girl
>posts funny sad frog meme
Please lurk more.
>>
>>324051663
Eh it's not awful, I'm 103 and 5'4 so I could see where it would be just fine.
>>
>>324052447
>>324052497
>samefag
>>
>>324051232
Show tits and timestamp

Otherwise you are a man posting this. Not a female.
>>
>>324052623
>Maybe.

Okay, give me a throwaway email to contact you.
>>
>>324053191
I feel nostalgic for some reason...
>>
>>324053697
It's the best Bionicle, that's why.
>>
File: 1452520841650.jpg (413 KB, 1745x953) Image search: [Google]
1452520841650.jpg
413 KB, 1745x953
>>324053697
gondola does that
>>
>>324053697
Chronicler, we must journey to Kini-Nui to aid the Toa.
>>
>>324052517
danke
>>
>>324029219

I know two girls that can play Guilty Gear/BB very well, and they throw themselves at it with the same steadfast autism that the men in our group do.
>>
>>324053745
That's not Onua
>>
File: screenshot.png (226 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
226 KB, 1920x1080
>>324053227
Is that your final answer?
>>
>>324029356
They are better than you in giving me a fellatio. You are worse than subhuman as things stand.
>>
File: tips.jpg (24 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
24 KB, 350x350
>>324054110
Hello reddit.
>>
>>324054110
>They are better than you in giving me a fellatio.
Probably true, but guys in general are way way better at sucking cock and will get much more into it.
Face it, they're beat even at things they're supposed to excel at.
>>
>>324052973
Big surprise. Going to 4chan makes you into an asshole. I got news for you, you're an asshole, too. Or maybe you somehow magically think you aren't?
>>
>>324045354

Hafu.
>>
File: 1452847459401.jpg (75 KB, 546x438) Image search: [Google]
1452847459401.jpg
75 KB, 546x438
>>324050612
Nah man, this is at the biological level, biology proceeds culture in all things.

Male spaces don't exist anymore, they all inevitably get invaded after some period of time and gaming is no different. There isn't some giant cultural push to discourage girls from playing video games, on the contrary, something like that would get shouted down by mob mentality until you let princess do what she wants.

Women in western civilization have the exact same opportunities as men, hell even a leg up in a lot of situations, and they still fall short in nearly everything (as a general whole, exceptions always exist, but they don't invalidate the rule).

In the case of video games, this is clear as day. As a girl, you can play as much SFIV, CSGO, Dota 2, whatever competitive game they want, with as much or little effort as they want, and they do, and there's a reason the most serious competitive games put females in their own leagues and it's because they get obliterated by the actual trained effort men employ in competition environments.

But again, this is all biological. Women have an inherent value in their bodies, they become aware of this consciously or unconsciously and their life works accordingly. Men don't have that trait, and are only as valuable as their actions. Women just don't reach the bar as much because they don't have to.
>>
>people proclaim blacks are so good at fighting games
>the only real good fighter was some fat white dude who's a legit wizard now or some skinny white dude who was a past serial killer

>people proclaim girls are better at games like sims and farmville
>yet autismal asian dudes will actually die playing them

>people proclaim only girls are attention whores
>but all these traps and twitch male streamers prove otherwise

>people on /v/ proclaim they're good at games
>but they spend way more time shitposting and aren't even good at that

I just fucked up your whole worldview, now what???
>>
It doesn't matter why they're not as good as men. All that matter is you pretend they're just as good at videogames - and superior to men overall - otherwise they might cry.
>>
File: mad bait.jpg (83 KB, 638x636) Image search: [Google]
mad bait.jpg
83 KB, 638x636
>>324035565
>sociology
>>
>>324054454
This post reeks of underage. Not that i disagree with it really, just an observation.
>>
File: fedora the explorer.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
fedora the explorer.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>>324054429
>>
>>324054454
>people proclaim only girls are attention whores
I don't think anyone's ever said that no men are attention whores. Decent post apart from that.
>>
File: 1452395737933.png (957 KB, 917x533) Image search: [Google]
1452395737933.png
957 KB, 917x533
>>324054687
>Can't come up with anything to counter with, better mix some memes with ad hominem

How good it feels to watch someone struggle like this.
>>
>>324053745
>>324054007
Gali master race.

At least we can all agree Pohatu was a massive turd.
>>
>>324054683
So you're underage, is that the statement you're trying to make?
>>
>>324054454
you fucking piece of shit, don't you ever impugn my shitposting, it's fucking masterful
>>
>>324054902
Nah, i'm not talking about the content but rather the quality of the post and the way it is put.
>>
>>324054687
sure showed them.
>>
File: blazing fedoras.gif (2 MB, 478x350) Image search: [Google]
blazing fedoras.gif
2 MB, 478x350
>>324054863

I actually agree with you, but the post was pretty fedoracore.
>>
women care more about reality, since they're more adaptable to it. men's role in society has changed drastically. you really think we're supposed to sit in front of a glowy box all day indoors for our jobs?

no wonder people are so depressed these days. so men need more escapism/sense of danger/sense of feeling needed.
>>
>>324054347
This is true
>>
>these threads are the reason Anita exists
>plz stop
>>
>>324055041
I don't really understand though. Claiming something to be 'fedora' is a shaming tactic, a woman's game. Why would you try to shame my words if you agree with them? Did you not want to lose cool points or something?

Sometimes I wonder why I still come here,but then I remember why when I try to leave and I can't.
>>
File: are you serious.jpg (58 KB, 453x288) Image search: [Google]
are you serious.jpg
58 KB, 453x288
>>324055323
my le meme face when shitlords still do this in the current year
>>
>>324029483
>assuming and projecting this hard
>undergayle reaction face

At least Undertale can make you differentiate the people on /v/ now
>>
>>324055323
so anita would cease to exist if it wasn't for misogyny? she owes her life to shitlords then I guess.
>>
>>324055365

>claiming something to be 'fedora' is a shaming tactic

In a sense, but I didn't know it had come this far - I thought it just means somebody is being a bit too euphoric/neckbeard.
>>
>>324055323
Do you also think /v/ made tortanic sink?
Are you that delusional?
>>
>>324048710
haha xd u sure got us hilarious mee mee lol can we have some more? pls give the image of ur cat (pussy :)) lol hope to see u soon xoxo
>>
>>324055515
Well I make no allusions of not being a neckbeard, I'm posting here after all. I just don't get in on that whole euphoria train of talking down to people. I don't think I know everything, or what's best for everyone, I just know what I know and if I find out I'm wrong, I'll educate myself better next time, but I like to share what I've learned when I can.

I don't think there's anything more to be gained from this thread though so imma get some chocolate milk and take a walk.
>>
>>324035082
>"closed minded"
>trying to explain that you can change your fucking gender based on muh feelins

Have you ever taken a biology class?
>>
>>324037325
>>324036617
>>324037705
Kill me
>>
File: 1428321784637.gif (2 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
1428321784637.gif
2 MB, 480x292
There are a lot of women that are good at video games. You just don't know any because no woman wants to go near your retarded ass. Anyway this thread does not really have anything to do with video games so take this shit thread to /pol/, /r9k/, or /b/.
>>
>>324055989
tranny detected
>>
>>324055989
Don't they want to go near competitions either?
>>
>>324056168
Retard detected.
>>324056248
Not what I said at all.
>>
>>324044167
You're talking nonsense tbqh, take music. Women have been specially trained in it for centuries, where is the female Mozart? Nothing has prevented women from writing, where is the female Goethe or Hugo?
>we suck cuz make up is hard :(
>>
File: 1416345103331.jpg (35 KB, 466x379) Image search: [Google]
1416345103331.jpg
35 KB, 466x379
>>324056538
>>
>>324055989
Then where are they? Where are the women anon, you said there would be women?
>>
>>324056650
Lol you seem mad virgin
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 372x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 372x290
>>324045354
>esports
>good at video games
>>
>>324056495
Well if they're good they should go, right?
>>
>>324056658
They ran away from your smell.
>>324056747
Lol you seem retarded retard
>>
>>324055365
why?

too much epic trolling still to be done?
>>
>>324049437
I was trying to teach my gf how to play Smash because she wanted to learn. I managed to beat her 5-0 without doing anything other than dodging and blocking. No man could ever be that inept at anything.
>>
File: 1452031880567.gif (150 KB, 600x759) Image search: [Google]
1452031880567.gif
150 KB, 600x759
My sister is pretty alright. She was sitting on my lap and playing 4glory. Found some obvious memer/virgin named m00t who picked Captain Falcon and tried the generic butter-feet grab and throw combos.

She spiked him twice

as Ganondorf
>>
>>324056973
>get rekt
>sperg out with low tier memes
Kek
>>
>>324057035
>Sitting on my lap

Oh boy anon, you shouldn't have said that.
>>
File: image.gif (476 KB, 480x301) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
476 KB, 480x301
>>324056495
>Retard detected.

OH FUCK MAN YOU GOT ME THERE
>>
>>324057035
pics.
>>
Excuse me...AHEM...ummmm....sigh.....as a male feminist and progressive liberal, I find this topic VERY offensive. Ugh....men are just terrible.
>>
>>324057285
2/10 made me reply
>>
File: 1430592205161.gif (986 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
1430592205161.gif
986 KB, 300x196
>>324054110
alright you got me
>>
>>324054876
>>324053745
Kopaka = Lewa > Gali > Onua > Tahu > Pohatu

In terms of builds

Pohatu > Onua > Gali > Lewa = Tahu = Kopaka

New Bionicles are such a massive piece of shit, but I built Kopaka, at the very least. Too bulky to move all that much, it's a shame.
>>
>>324057035
we are talking about videogames not trash
>>
>>324057397
People like you are the reason Anita got popular.
In fact, she'd have no followers at all if it weren't for this obscure gooktoon imageboard.
>>
File: 1396867118093.png (195 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
1396867118093.png
195 KB, 333x250
>>324057019
Good job at beating your hand at Smash.
>>324057120
So you are just as retarded as him, ok then
>>324057169
Yes, good for me that I detected you.
>>
File: 1427054305420.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1427054305420.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>324057551
Sm4sh best Smash.
>>
Villyness plays a pretty mean Villager

and also Ness.

They can play smash but they cant come up with names apparently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO1vPSzZaWo
>>
File: The_Guy_Game.png (152 KB, 256x361) Image search: [Google]
The_Guy_Game.png
152 KB, 256x361
What are some video games that women will NEVER understand?
>>
>>324057701
you aren't clever bitch
>>
>>324057610
Keep telling that retarded false narrative to yourself.
>>
>>324057701
>thread hurts your wittle feelings
>"Board rules! Mods!"
#justmongoloidthings
>>
>>324057774
Porn games, really. Never met a woman who could ever appreciate them, even if they had amazing game play, like Kamidori.
>>
File: 1411708127981.png (118 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1411708127981.png
118 KB, 320x287
>tfw your niche genre of vidya is getting more and more liberals and women to shit it up
http://oldforum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?843985-Paradox-change-the-Adulteress-stat-debuff-to-the-male-level-please
>>
File: FailAtInternet.jpg (28 KB, 552x293) Image search: [Google]
FailAtInternet.jpg
28 KB, 552x293
>>324057870
>>
>>324057774
none. they can understand them perfectly. appreciating is another matter.
>>
>>324057830
you aren't smart retard.
>>
File: Elizaslaysthedonuts.jpg (202 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Elizaslaysthedonuts.jpg
202 KB, 1024x576
>>324058056
You will never understand the pleasure of either being cumd inside or cumming inside

That's why porn games can not be understood
>>
>>324058005
it's devs faults really for pandering to niche extremist groups who don't even play their games. nintendo does the same thing all the time. hell, most of them do. it's just a phase(usually)

they get bored of you (their loyal fanbase) and have an affair with someone more "exciting".

they'll quickly realize what a mistake that is and come crawling back.
>>
>>324058005
>tfw most of the people trying to shit up your game with faux-feminism aren't even women
>>
>>324058115
i actually am pretty smart, objectively, according to my performance all throughout my education

looks like the only word you know is "retard" though
>>
>>324050612
shitposting aside, this is pretty much it
though one could say that a lot of women are less concerned with mastery in general. could be cultural or biological, maybe a bit of both.
>>
>>324039648
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>324057774
Any game that uses buttons.
>>
Does it make me gay to fuck a transexual, v? Even if he was literal 10/10?
>>
>>324058303
I think whether or not they come crawling back is if Hearts of Iron 4 is successful or not
It's obviously pandering to the casual audience, even more so than europa universalis 4
They seem to be doing a lot of marketing so I don't know, I hope not
>>
>>324057774
Might as well save time and list entire genres, for example rogelikes.
>>
>>324058713
you're screwing a guy, so yeah
>>
>>324058417
You say that but all your posts are not what one would call smart.
>>
>>324039648
ZIMBABWE
I
M
B
A
B
W
E
>>
>>324058948
could you point out all of my posts in this thread genius?
>>
>>324036580
>>>324030193
>They also tend to be less determined on a single, difficult task and perform better with many small rewarding tasks.

So would they be better at an RTS than say a MOBA?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
What I really want to know is where's the caveman? what kind of porn girl /v/irgins schlick to. I knew an Asian chick who schlicked to Shota, but that's the only woman I've ever met that divulged their sexual preferences.
>>
>>324059172
I usually stick to interracial BBC cuckold videos.
>>
File: 1452733249358.png (880 KB, 420x536) Image search: [Google]
1452733249358.png
880 KB, 420x536
>>324059172
>what kind of porn girl /v/irgins schlick to
None. In addition to never pooping or farting, girls also don't get horny.
>>
>>324055507
She'd certainly have far less income
>>
>>324048072
>female

sure anon, sure
>>
>>324059964
So do I.
>>
>>324060451
she's fat, it's legit
>>
>girl in our team plays Solly
>I play med
I can't rant as much as I could with the lad in my previous team, I mean, YOU MOTHERFUCKING RETARD WHAT WAS ON YOUR MIND WHEN YOU JUMPED TO THE MID WITHOUT OVERHEALS YOU WANKER JESUS YOU ARE RETARDED HOLY SHIT
compared to
Don't repeat those things.
I feel less in charge
>>
There are literally billions of women on this earth, statistically speaking it's nearly impossible for there to not be at least a single woman that's good at even one genre of game. That being said, most women simply aren't interested in video games. It is a typically male hobby, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Take a traditionally feminine hobby, like knitting. Lots of women are pretty good at that, but most men don't even know where to begin. Sure, some men will be good at it. But regardless, most guys will suck ass.

The point here is that men and women are different. It also makes sense why a man would assume that all women are terrible at video games. Since women that are actually really great at them are a rare occurrence, it's very likely that most gamers won't meet any women who are good at them. Thus, all women are bad at games. They've never seen anything to the contrary, so why would they entertain the idea that it's false? As this thread has shown, some men WILL know women who are good at them, even if it's just 1 or 2.

So, my point is that you should consider the immense variety of people on the world, and the immense variety of games as well. Considering these things, some girls will be good at games. But most won't, because why would they? It's a guy thing.
>>
>>324061161
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: 1415309131530.jpg (67 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1415309131530.jpg
67 KB, 500x375
>>324045354
I think i know this one
On HS player name Eloise? or some shit
she's a gook and super qt

although i would argue that HS don't actually take any form of skill at all
>>
a
>>
File: CWkcKvoU8AAYg8a.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CWkcKvoU8AAYg8a.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
>>324046337
Not even gonna lie
I would fug Ricky
>>
Because we have sex
>>
>>324059172
I was with a girl who browsed /v/ but mostly /ck/ and was into loli/shota/beastiality/bdsm
>>
Why are mods so bad at removing /r9k/ threads?
>>
>>324030358
>playing vidya
>doing great things

Kek
>>
>>324045354
tossgirl
>>
Everybody knows girls can't do SHIT, other than SUCK DICK!
>>
>>324038512
Then how come they keep drawing gay porn of vidya characters?
>>
>>324064078
Nah, they'e pretty good at Wario Ware: Shove Up Yo Ass Game.
>>
File: 1433690092666.jpg (130 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1433690092666.jpg
130 KB, 500x500
>>324038512
>>
File: 1452894974759.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1452894974759.webm
3 MB, 640x360
Most of them just go where their boyfriends do.
>>
Fuckin Christ, erbody in this thread sounds like a birch, women suck at games plain and simple, though I've trained some to play expert on guitar hero 2, they still sucked and could only play expert on one song, the one the focused on. Women blow at games plain and simple, no matter the outliers, I've seen dozens of women blow fuckin ballz at games, sry to be harsh.
>>
>>324065408
Just imagine the kind of headgames they go through with shit like this.
>oh if i tilt my head an inch like this i'll look too much lika a so and so but if i don't tilt it at all it'll be blabla
>i wonder what tyrone will think if i make a retard face... hmm
So glad i'm not a woman.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.