[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's good /v/ was fucking wrong again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 19
File: heroes-of-the-storm-emundo.jpg (102 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
heroes-of-the-storm-emundo.jpg
102 KB, 650x450
it's good

/v/ was fucking wrong again
>>
>>323936340
/v/ is not one person
/v/ also has a large contingent of entrenched dota / lol players who refuse to believe their games might be stagnant shitholes with awful design that lock you into a room with awful people for 60+ minutes.
>>
>>323936340
Op is wrong again
>>
It's fun but it gets old faster than other mobas
>>
>even more casualized version of a shitty casual as fuck overly simplistic genre
>skilless, messy as fuck gameplay

Kill yourself. There's a reason no one plays this piece of shit and the queues for a match take 7+ minutes.
>>
>Is it fun?
Yes
>Is it dying?
yes
>>
File: beetlejuice.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
beetlejuice.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>323939296
>Blizzard game
>Dying
>>
>>323939425
>go to join a match in HOTS
>wait nearly ten fucking minutes before it gets together 10 people to play
>all of them are spics

F2P piece of shit.
>>
>You were born in just the right time to witness the extinction of blizzdrones
a good feel
>>
File: Not Yet.jpg (155 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Not Yet.jpg
155 KB, 1280x720
>>323939671
>Overwatch
>
>>
>>323939917
Exactly
>>
>>323936340
>heroes of the storm
>>
>>323940008
It's going to be the next TF2. Prepare yourself.

Blizzard knows how to wrangle autists like me.
>>
>>323940136
It won't.
>>
>>323936340
It's actually not a bad game. It's just too late with what it's offering.

Any MOBA that's going to kill LoL will need to be fucking amazing. Nothing will kill Dota 2 except Dota 3, because those people who didn't leave when Techies dropped are just retarded.
>>
>>323940136
>a game that was included with one of the most influential games of all time
>compared to a shitty rip-off with a price point of 40$ and no custom mod support

it's gonna be shit
>>
Its so dumbed down I honestly think you have a mental problem if you enjoy this game. I barely requires having 2 brain cells to rub together. None of the heroes require any skills beyond walking in and smashing your abilities.
>>
>>323940332
Arguably the worst things that hots has going for it is that it's in the sc2 engine instead of its own engine, it's got obnoxiously slow development cycles, and it has a very small team working on it.
>>
>>323936340
>Microtransactions, the game.
Nah.
>>
File: 1364464102076.jpg (37 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
1364464102076.jpg
37 KB, 600x447
>>323936340
>OP is a faggot yet again
whoa
>>
>>323939425
all red flags are there
>h-hey invite some guys to our game to get ebin cool mount
>we removed number of players online counter because no one really cares right?
>LOOK COOL EBIN VIDEO WITH WASH OUT E-CELEB CAMEL GURL
>just play our game please
>>
>>323940442
>Overwatch is a ripoff of tf2.
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>323940332
>hating techies
>>
File: kill urself my man.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
kill urself my man.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>>323940689
>ignoring the facts
>>
>>323936340
HotS is what I play with friends who are too casual to learn DotA but I cant fucking stomach playing god awful LoL.

HotS has things it does right and things it does wrong, its fun for what I want from it.

As an aside I fucking love the writing team on it and how much they shit on Metzen, if you want a good laugh look up the units joke quotes and the vast majority of them are making fun of blizzards really shitty writing.
>>
>>323940826
You mean those 0 facts you posted?
>>
File: Get_a_load.jpg (44 KB, 776x602) Image search: [Google]
Get_a_load.jpg
44 KB, 776x602
>>323940893
>40$ and
>no custom mod support
>not facts

not him but you're retarded
>>
>>323941005
40$ is a decent price, and not every game needs mods.
In other words, 40$ is allot of tacos.
>>
>>323936340
A friend was playing it and I figured it's never a bad idea to try something new.
Never played a MOBA because nobody I like playing with did, so I have nothing to compare it to, but that never really matters anyway.
A game just has to be fun, and HotS is.
We mostly play vs AI unless we get enough friends to play, and play it pretty casually, like every other game.

I always thought MOBA's were exclusively for people who want to be "the best or nothing", but at least HotS can be great fun for casual players.

Of course, /v/ shitting on it tends to be a good thing, so that never kept me from playing it. I just only play multiplayer games with friends.
>>
>>323941423
Overwatch will need mods to survive
>>
>>323941674
Or you know, skins for post dev money so they can make new heroes and maps for players to enjoy.
>>
>>323941423
>40$ is fair
>not every game needs mods

It's not gonna kill TF2 then
>>
>>323941674
I was going to say that hopefully the first mods will be: naked mercy and naked tracer mod

But knowing the fags around here, the first mods will be:
>Futa tracer
>Futa widowmaker
>Futa with horse dick
etc.
>>
>>323941802
Who said it's even trying to kill TF2?
Besides, it's fair compared to some company's selling you a game at 60$ with multiplayer only.
>>
>>323936340
It's shit, though.
You individually thinking it's good does not make it good.

It has the worst monetization system in its genre, the least depth and replayability, the worst snowballing problem, and its playerbase is well below what blizzard was expecting.
>>
>>323941674
Overwatch needs to not have Blizzard handling balance to survive.
>>
>>323941857
might actually save the game
>>
>>323941505
This post just reads like something out of a press release.
>>
>>323941505
>Never played a MOBA
>Likes the watered down version of a MOBA
I'd say get some taste but it's already too late.
>>
File: hots.jpg (394 KB, 1274x947) Image search: [Google]
hots.jpg
394 KB, 1274x947
>>323936340
nice try
>>
>>323942539
Lunara is love, Nova is life.
>>
>>323941505
So, if that friend tells you that he wants to stick his dick in your ass, "just for fun" you will do it because it's never a bad idea to try something new?
>>
>>323941857
>futa with no dick
>>
It's ok

I mean I like that it actually has variety on what you DO on the maps, but if I'm gonna play a MOBA I'd probably still just play LoL.
>>
It's shit, just like every ActiBlizzard game. They are lucky as hell to have so many drones willing to suck shit from their decrepit teat. I'm just waiting for the day they get bought out by Tencent, since only China and Korea gives a flying fuck about Blizzard anymore.

Nobody cares about the Warcraft movie except China.
>>
>>323941802

What the fuck does killing TF2 have to do with being a clone of TF2?
>>
it's garbage and I'm glad it flopped

Overwatch next
>>
>>323940136
It's going to be DOA just like Battlefront. All this hype and advertising won't mean shit in the long run because the FPS market is already into Battlefield and CS:GO. Just like the ASSFAGGOT market is already into LoL and Dota 2.

There's no more room. Won't be any room. Blizzard doesn't innovate or try anything good, they just dumb down shit and hope to sell off brand name alone. They are the Metallica of the game industry, an old name that doesn't mean a thing in today's industry market. Only rock dads still give a shit.
>>
>>323939131
I dunno. For me, it was the opposite.
The meta for other Mobas is so set and people get SO pissed when you dont follow it that the realm of build variety is honestly about the same in my opinion...Dota and League just have it disguised through filler
>>
>>323943179
>The meta for other Mobas is so set and people get SO pissed when you dont follow it that the realm of build variety is honestly about the same in my opinion
First of all, LoL =/= "other mobas"
And second, even in LoL where there's a really hard set meta, items are all situational and variable and there's no meta on them

Please actually educate yourself before making posts like this
>>
>>323943179
>no items
>level as a team
>killing creeps does nothing

It's shit
>>
I think the "missions" on maps are both the strength and weakness of HotS. On one hand it means you aren't doing the exact same shit at all times so you don't get bored as easily.

On the other hand it's just means the maps are built around rushing to the objective because the bonus they give is always game-changing.

>>323943138
>Blizzard doesn't innovate

They never did, I don't know why you even insinuate that. Blizzard has ALWAYS been about making derivative products, even back during WC1. It's what they do, it's what they're good at.
>>
>>323943551
>They never did, I don't know why you even insinuate that. Blizzard has ALWAYS been about making derivative products, even back during WC1. It's what they do, it's what they're good at.
Starcraft wasn't a dumbed down RTS. Diablo created its own genre, WoW re-defined the MMO genre, none of their new games do that.
Blizzard stopped trying, they are only good at being jews now.
>>
>>323942702
Yeah, I don't think it's terrible. It just needs better balance. So many of the characters have one good skill build with maybe one or two skills they can afford to swap out depending on the map or enemy team. That's just kind of unacceptable when they don't have to worry about balancing items or characters at individual levels.

Recently I started playing Dota again and there are just so many ways to play each character that it's kind of nuts. Half the time the only difference between a carry and support is how much money you can make.
>>
Chen most fun tank

I'm gonna keep drinking and jump on later tonight. HotS is the only moba I've played but I'm having real fun.
I don't like that they removed the Haunted Mines map for no reason though. I liked that one.
>>
>>323943451
>players come in equal to each other, no loadout bullshit

>Leveling as a team allows support classes to exist, without last hit bullshit

>killing creep gives exp, which is far from 'nothing'

It's the only MOBA worth playing.
>>
>>323942207
Activision-Blizzard has hired shills on this site. It is pretty obvious even if you write some of that shit off as funposting.
>>
>>323943712
>Starcraft wasn't a dumbed down RTS

But it wasn't any different from other RTS out at the time in another other than aesthetic (and the aesthetic was just unashamedly 40k)

>Diablo created its own genre

Bullshit, you just didn't fucking play old roguelikes. Hell the only thing the made Diablo unique was it didn't have permadeath.

>WoW re-defined the MMO genre

Did it? Did you even play Everquest? They weren't that different, which isn't surprising because people who made EQ helped work on WoW.
>>
>>323943179
There's really no variety in HotS, even less than other MOBAs. Once you've played 10 games you've played them all. This is coming from someone who has played it with casual blizzshit friends since technical alpha.
Besides, you act like most of the heroes have more than 1-2 viable talent builds which barely even affect your playstyle anyway. The only well designed hero (Talent-wise) is Valla.

Want to make your own decisions and create objective with your team like secure an area so someone can do something in that area? (Like securing Roshan for your Ursa, or warding enemy jungle so you can bully the other team away preventing them from farming their safelane/jungle) Too bad. Objectives just spawned, go do them or lose.
>>
File: average v poster.jpg (10 KB, 136x130) Image search: [Google]
average v poster.jpg
10 KB, 136x130
>>323943916
>remove the complexities and sell it to retards
Enjoy your skilless game, cuck
>>
Too bad the balancing in HotS is terrible, Hero League is a shitshow right now. It's all Tyrande first-pick into mass stun
The only good thing they did balance-wise was remove Haunted Mines from the map pool
>>
>>323943916
Every assfaggot other than HotS is LoL
2/10
>>
>>323944010
>But it wasn't any different from other RTS out at the time

It was the first successful RTS that had assymetrical races, thats a huge change to the genre.
>>
>>323944049
> /v/ plays call of duty
>These loadouts are stupid, it ruins everything

>/v/ plays League of Legends
>these loadouts are so cool, it starts me out stronger than everyone, so epic!
>>
>>323944010
So why the fuck did anybody ever care about Blizzard? Nothing innovative, nothing worth giving a shit about.

HotS is as dogshit as all their other games but people somehow think it's different because they actually played other games in the genre to compare it to.
>>
>>323939425
They literally removed the player count from being publicly available.

It used to who how many people were playing.
>>
File: Smug Iwata.png (173 KB, 355x362) Image search: [Google]
Smug Iwata.png
173 KB, 355x362
>>323944282
>implying I said league isn't shit either

Nice projection, faggot
>>
File: 1450919916703.jpg (44 KB, 493x639) Image search: [Google]
1450919916703.jpg
44 KB, 493x639
>>323936340
>shallow as hell
>"pvp" game that is mostly pve
>individual skill matters even less
>heroes basically have 1 way to build them in every match
>expensive as hell heroes or massive grind
>>
>>323943983
>hired shills

See I don't entirely buy that. I see something else entirely.

/v/ used to be a place where you got shit on ENDLESSLY for ever admitting you liked Blizzard games, and WoW endlessly. Same with Halo fans actually. Then something changed and suddenly Blizz threads weren't getting sagebombed into oblivion the second someone tried to start them which was the right thing to do.

Now that they get to talk, those people are never going to let that go.

>>323944416
>So why the fuck did anybody ever care about Blizzard? Nothing innovative

Because believe it or not, a company does not have to be innovative. It just has to make games people want to play.

>>323944265
>It was the first successful RTS that had assymetrical races

Dune II?
>>
File: 1452126618169.jpg (54 KB, 259x282) Image search: [Google]
1452126618169.jpg
54 KB, 259x282
Hots - I'd rather play League or Dota
Overwatch - I'd rather play TF2
Hearthstone - I'd rather play Mtg
SC2 - There's other Rts to play
WoW - No thanks
Diablo 3 - Meh
>>
>>323944756
>Because believe it or not, a company does not have to be innovative. It just has to make games people want to play.
Which they can't do.
>>
>>323943916
League is shit, but Dota 2 doesn't have gameplay affecting loadouts. Everyone starts equal. You don't even have to buy heroes.

What the fuck is a "support class" to you? A healbot? Because that's all HotS supports are. And don't act like supports don't exist in other games.
Oracle can probably outheal anyone in HotS, do huge damage, disarm the enemy carry, save someone from being nuked by magical damage, purge his teammates or the enemies, and completely stop someone's health bar from going up or down for 6 seconds, and then save their life if he outheals the damage they take.

Leveling as a team makes solo play so much less important it's actually saddening to play.

The thing is, in HotS, when you're soaking experience, you're not having any fun at all. You just stand there and nuke a wave down so the other retarded fucks on your team that aren't doing anything can have some experience. You're also forced to do this or you'll pretty much lose. You can't pressure the enemy from farming in this game, because there's nothing to buy, all you need to do is be near creeps to stay on track. Creeps are just a one and done thing that carried over from previous MOBAs without their primary purpose and it makes it feel like an even shittier mechanic.
>>
>>323944840

True but for the longest time they did.
>>
>>323944754
>>"pvp" game that is mostly pve
bronzie
>>
Is it free? No? Then it fucking sucks. Valve has proven that being completely free to play works and is what is best for everybody. Publishers who still charge money upfront or hold gameplay elements behind a paywall are jews.
>>
>>323941929
The non-literal-gullible-sheep that talk about video games and averted the mind control on how the games aren't in competition.

Every single video game is in competition with one another. If I'm playing Tetris, I sure as fuck am not playing Pong, the existence of tetris is competing for my potential time spent on tetris.

>hurr durr, then this wuld apply to EVERYTHING you mongoloid.

It does. There's radio shows that have historically specifically avoided airing at the same time as certain TV shows.
>>
>>323944820
>SC2 - There's other Rts to play

There are, but no one else in multiplayer is playing them
>>
>>323944907
Well they don't anymore, so they should fuck off like Maxis.
>>
>>323945207
Nobody plays SC2 multiplayer either.
>>
>>323945217

EA shut down Maxis because it stopped being profitable.

Blizz made 5 billion in a single week with WoD's launch. Activision would have to be insane to let go of them
>>
>>323945336
>Blizz made 5 billion in a single week with WoD's launch
From where? China? Move them to China, get them the fuck out of the industry.
>>
>>323943916
You don't have to kill them, just be near them when they die. AKA FARMING, but more pointless because no gold to buy items to diverge character choices and counter play.
But you scream LoL player instead of DotA so I'll forgive your ignorance
>>
>>323944247
forgot my le green meme arrow
>>
>>323945315

Really? Then why do I always get a match in less than a minute? Why is Co-Op Commanders an instant queue? The only thing that has waiting is custom maps.

>>323945434
>I want the company gone because they don't make games I like anymore

Then just stop playing their games. It's that simple, vote with your wallet. Wanting something taken away because you hate it is SJW thinking.
>>
>>323943916
>removing every single complex system from the genre so all you're left with is a shitty World of warcraft arena simulation except now it costs you $15 to play a class is a good thing

Do you work for Blizzard?

Because only a complete moron could think HotS was a success in anyway.

It's the best example of greed and corporate CEO's ruining a game I can think of.
>>
>>323936340
If you don't have friends you are fucked, playing with randoms is like playing at lottery, the matchmaking gods will decide your fate for most of the time.
>>
>>323944971
The objectives of the game are almost always PvE. The fact that you can run into enemies while doing this doesn't change this fact.
>>
>>323945647
Blizzard is fucking gay. Retards keep voting with their wallets like sheep so they need to be forcibly removed.

Nobody wants these talentless jew fucks here. I'm fucking sick of Blizz marketers coming here trying to sell shit like OP. Put a ban on this shit already like phone app games.
>>
>>323936340
obviously you fuckin nimrod
this game is fun as fuck. only negative things are quick match matchmaking (completely fucking bogus compositions) and 20 tick servers
>>
>>323945876
>Ban the things I hate!

You may hate tumblr, but you'd fit right in there
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>323945876
>Retards keep voting with their wallets like sheep
>only unintelligent people decide for themselves what to play, while enlightened people like myself know they can't be trusted with society
>>
the Sylvanas model is the only good thing about this game

prove me wrong
>>
>>323945952
>>323946221
So what, you think this shit should be allowed? Because you know retards will spend their mommy's money and every other developer will look at it and this that it's okay because people are giving it money.

This is the reason the Dota 2 model hasn't caught on, because we allow degenerate games to occupy hard drive space.
>>
>>323946283
Why can we only see one eye? We can see both in literally every other instance of her in Blizz games
>>
>>323943916
The only game that does this is LoL, which is equally shit for its own reasons.

The are other ways to do this without flattening an entire dimension out of the game, like having higher base damages and putting less focus on item scaling.

With the way it's implemented and how it affects the game, it basically is nothing. HotS still has laning to some degree since you need to soak up XP, but there's basically zero gameplay to it thanks to the lack of last hitting and presence of global XP. You literally need to do nothing in a lane to get the max resources out of it, you just fucking stand there out of harm's way. I don't understand how anyone can be okay with this.

I understand the game's focus is on pushing and teamfighting, but there is still somewhat of a "lane phase" at the beginning and there are a lot of times throughout the game where you and an enemy are standing in the same lane gathering XP.
>>
>>323946367
>So what, you think this shit should be allowed

Yes, because that's how the market works you fucking communist. The people decide where the market goes because they're the ones who spend the money in it. If WoW was to die it'll only happen when people stop playing it. To argue against it is to say outside forces should step in and control the market.
>>
>>323936340
It really isn't. It's even worse than LoL and that says a lot.
>>
to be honest family HotS is literally just Overthrow except boring and Overthrow is GOAT
>>
>>323946642
>We shouldn't kill Hitler, people will decide where the government goes because they're the ones who dictate it
>>
>>323946940
>invoking Godwin for the sake of an argument

That aside, yes. That is how democracy works, you live with the decision you made. If you don't want the responsibility of your actions, go live in a fucking monarchy or dictatorship. At least there you are right in blaming the ones in power for your shitty situation and not yourself, because it's not like you put them in power.
>>
>>323946378
they probably thought that it makes her cooler or something, still my point is proven by your pic, sylvanas model is great
>>
>>323946283
You forgot about tyrande

And desert queen zagara
>>
>>323940668
>Recruit a Friend means the game is dying

wat? WoW had recruit a friend at the height of WoW's subscriber count.
>>
>>323947798
havent seen their models desu, I havent even played the game, just saw the sylvanas model and thought that it was great
>>
>>323936340
Haven't played Heroes in a while but it seemed like a good game if you want much quicker matches.

I didn't like that is was all skills/no items and like 70% of the skills are just trash tier generic stuff that no one ever takes.
>>
No MOBA is good.
>>
File: 1426699900858.png (47 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
1426699900858.png
47 KB, 225x350
>>323936340
It's also dead on arrival. Blizzard overhyped the game and bottleneck ed the amount of people who could play it too hard too early, and by the time the game actually released, the only people who cared where blizzdrones and a few stragglers.
Still, I have to admit, the game is fun. But, it's dead.
>>
you want to play a guaranteed fun moba?

play Magicka Wizard Wars. you seriously can't go wrong with it. I frankly don't know how they expected to make any money from their business model, it's completely F2P and everything is practically cosmetic.
>>
>>323939283
>7+ minute queues
must suck being level 12
>messy skilless gameplay
nub detected
>>
>>323943093
>flopped
in their last earnings call Blizzard said Heroes is profiting in the millions for them
>>
>>323943451
>no items
there's talents that give actives, passives, etc.
>level as a team
this is a good thing, I wish more mobas did this
>killing creeps does nothing
noob detected. not only do they give XP but for some heroes they also give stacks to permanent attack bonuses, MP regen, HP regen, stamina, etc.
>>
>>323941802
>kill TF2
Unless Valve started hiring necromancers that won't be necessary.
>>
File: Grom.jpg (25 KB, 610x442) Image search: [Google]
Grom.jpg
25 KB, 610x442
>>323936340
>no Grom Hellscream
dropped
>>
File: 1427481601512.gif (2 MB, 270x188) Image search: [Google]
1427481601512.gif
2 MB, 270x188
>>323943916
I partially agree with this. Last hitting has always irritated the fuck out of me, especially with you have that one dickbag that thinks they need to level the fastest or the whole team will lose. Fuck last hitting.
>>
>>323955424
I'm sure he'll be in soon, not many major warcraft heroes to go though they just added 3 warcraft exclusive characters I guess...
>>
>>323936340
There's no way to purchase the game so I can have a lot of heros to play, why the fuck would I grind the daily quests everyday just to unlock heros?
>>
>>323955602
>Last hitting has always irritated the fuck out of me
Then you need to git fucking gud scrub.
>>
>>323944840
jesus christ you must really be in denial.

Diablo 3 is one of the best selling games of all time
World of Warcraft is one of the most popular mmo's of all time
Starcraft 2 is still one of the most popular RTS of all time.
Overwatch has an insane amount of hype going for it
Hearthstone has a huge amount of players.

Hots may be the only game that hasn't completely knocked it out of the fucking park, but hey it's completely free to download and play.

>NOPE BLIZZ MAKES GAMES THAT ABSOLUTELY NO ONE PLAYS
Fuck off you lying little shitweasel, go try to tell people that gravity doesn't exist while you're busy denying facts.
>>
>>323955757
if you just do the dailies and all the initial leveling money + level as many free heroes as you can to 5 you'll get 10 heroes very quickly (took 2-3 weeks for me though I had friends to play with to make the leveling better), though there are a few packs of heroes/skins available all the time.
>>
File: 82796587.jpg (19 KB, 460x381) Image search: [Google]
82796587.jpg
19 KB, 460x381
>>323955757
how wrong you are:

http://www.amazon.com/Heroes-Storm-PC-Mac/dp/B00X0GLXQG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1452816072&sr=8-1&keywords=heroes+of+the+storm+starter+pack

>5 heroes
>1 skin, 1 exclusive mount
>$10
>>
>>323944994
>GIVE ME FREE THINGS OR YOU'RE A FUCKING JEW

[insert comment about entitlement here]. Not every company can afford to give their finished product away for free. Most companies need to charge something upfront to recoup costs quickly, rather than try to recoup said costs over a period of 2-3 years.
>>
>>323956067
When did they add that? I gave up on this game after the early beta, that isn't too bad, but there needs to be more of that or that should just be the standard and give me 5 heros of my choice

"It would cost 33,000 gold or more than $50 to buy these items individually." Disgusting

>>323956030
Okay well I don't have any friends so, takes me forever
>>
>>323956346
shouldn't be too hard to find friends who at least want someone to play with just for the xp bonus. I imagine it's what a lot of people do in the LFG function to maximize grinding.
>>
>>323956067
Also kek

"users get a head start on their competition with 5 heroes"
>>
>>323936340
it is good
too bad a lot of people don't agree
the game is dying, queues started being so long
i haven't played it this year tho
>>
>>323955758
nice meme spouting, faggot
>>
>>323956346
>multiplayer game isn't fun
>no friends to play with
Shocking, really. I am shocked.
>>
>>323955424

Honestly yeah, it's really wierd that Grom isn't in. Considering how much Blizz loves the guy you'd think he would've been one of the initial heroes.
>>
>>323956882
At least I have the mental capacity to click the creep at the right time.

But you're right, I really shouldn't make fun of you just because of your disability. I'm sorry.
>>
>>323956942
I've been having fun in dota and CS:GO for over 6 years
>>
>>323944994
>Publishers who still charge money upfront

So do you not play any games that aren't f2p?
>>
>>323957863
of course he does, he just pirates them.
>>
>>323956346
yeah and you can combine this deal with the beginner's pack or whatever in the Heroes e-shop that iirc gives 3 heroes, a mount, and a stim pack (boosted XP and gold rate). This pack is only $5
>>
>>323958741
I don't understand why they gave overwatch a reasonable model, but they try to be greedy as fuck with this game's pricing
>>
>>323956067
>5 is now "a lot"
>>
>>323958884
eh, $15 for the starter pack on Amazon and the starter pack in the Heroes e-shop is worth it because you get:

>2 mounts
>Zeratul skin
>7 day stim pack
>& the heroes Jaina, Raynor, Sonya, Malfurion, Zagara, Muradin, Li Li, and Zeratul

that's worth $15.

but it's even better free. I've grinded for every hero I bought (which is ~14 right now that I own)

plus the gold mounts as well and master skins
>>
>>323936340
It's decent. I play it just to get hearthstone cardback and stop after that
>>
File: image_7.jpg (81 KB, 824x720) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
81 KB, 824x720
> there are people posting on this board RIGHT NOW that like having to do daily quests for months or play games with free hero rotation to get an extra hero instead of having them all unlocked for free.
>>
>>323960557

It satisfies my autism to believe I earned something others didn't
>>
another dead game by blizzard, overwatch will be dead too after a while
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.