[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cloud > Terra > Squall > Lightning > Cecil > Zidane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: download (4).jpg (7 KB, 176x287) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
7 KB, 176x287
Cloud > Terra > Squall > Lightning > Cecil > Zidane > Bartz > Firion > Tidus > Vaan
in a fight
>>
>>323481217
I hate Lightning but her powerlevel is far above all the others.
>>
Could Firion really beat Tidus?
>>
Reminder that Terra was mindbroken and daily raped while she was in custody.
>>
File: FFVI_Terra_Esper_Menu_iOS.png (50 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
FFVI_Terra_Esper_Menu_iOS.png
50 KB, 200x200
umm no. Terra is literally a fucking esper. She would destroy any of the other FF protagonists one on one.
>>
>>323482073
Dissidia wise? No. However, I can tell you that she is still stronger than Squall as Squall is just a student in SEED, Lightning is an actual trained military police woman.
>>
>>323482073
The sequels don't count, only the real games.
>>
>>323482974
>The sequels don't count
And yet Cloud is up there
>>
File: 2186624.jpg (90 KB, 505x695) Image search: [Google]
2186624.jpg
90 KB, 505x695
>>323482803
Terra is best FF protagonist.
>>
>>323483296
Cloud was dunked in a crap ton of Mako, Zack's personality, skills and memories were plastered onto him and he managed to be Sephiroth in a one on one fight.

That's why Cloud is up there.
>>
File: 1290304932983.jpg (80 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1290304932983.jpg
80 KB, 500x667
>>323483425
He got his ass beat by Sephiroth though, he didn't actually "take him out" by being more powerful.

And let's face it, Zack was powerful but not HURR DURR I FIGHT 100000 SOLDIERS UNTIL I DIE like he was in Crisis Core. XIII-2 and Lightning Returns are direct sequels, unlike the Compilation where it was just made to cash in on the popularity of the series even though it had already closed pretty well
>>
>>323483792
I'm talking about the end of FF7. Cloud kicked his butt.
>>
>>323483792
>And let's face it, Zack was powerful but not HURR DURR I FIGHT 100000 SOLDIERS UNTIL I DIE like he was in Crisis Core

Dude was still a first class solider. Not as strong as Sephiroth mind you, but still pretty strong. Even without Crisis Core.

>XIII-2 and Lightning Returns are direct sequels

No they are not. They are spinoff games like the Compilations and separate story lines. They are subseries, not direct sequels. Nobody calls them that
>>
Zidane would just steal Squall's SeeD salary and he'd starve
>>
File: latest[1].png (312 KB, 675x650) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
312 KB, 675x650
>>323482803
And Zidane is a literal angel of death made to wipe out all life on a planet. Terra is overrated as far as power goes.
>>
>>323481217
Didn't Zidane turn out to be some kind crazy powerful demigod or something?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.