[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What proof exist that he indeed ascended into godhood?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Talos_Shrine.jpg (305 KB, 1163x1600) Image search: [Google]
Talos_Shrine.jpg
305 KB, 1163x1600
What proof exist that he indeed ascended into godhood?
>>
>>323412515
He granted divine protection in Nights of the Nine.

he has a physical manifestation of his divinity like all true gods.

The only people saying he is false are the evil dudes.
>>
Oblivion main quest when you need an artifact of the divines and his cuirass works
>>
>>323412593
>>323412751

uhmm anything else you would like to share?
>>
File: Untitled.png (795 KB, 742x444) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
795 KB, 742x444
>>323412875

Dammit forgot pic....
>>
>>323412950
>cute thalmor women will never strip you naked and laugh at your erect cock as they inquisite you about your alleged Talos worship
>>
>>323412515
Praying at his shrine in Skyrim bestows blessings.
>>
>>323412515
Cyrodiil Empire, CHIM, his blessings... a lot of them.
>>
>>323413424
>not wanting to decimate a patrol of thalmor, leaving one female alive to rape to unconsciousness
>>
>>323413810
The superior Aldmeri race deserves to laugh at my human suffering
>>
>>323412515
Play Morrowind, faggot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.