[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you fags keep doing this? I mean its like every step of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 3840993743259.jpg (218 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3840993743259.jpg
218 KB, 1920x1080
why do you fags keep doing this? I mean its like every step of the way its either: praise the sun, be wary of..., or emanate...

is there a way to turn them off?
>>
>>323337183
"be wary of" is actually helpful though
>>
>>323337183
At least it isn't "illusionary wall' against every wall like in DS2.
>>
>>323337607
>3445 votes
>>
>play offline
>don't click on the soapstones
>remove stick up ass
three solutions for your problem
>>
>be wary of horse but hole
>>
>>323337795
It's like they actually think you will fall for it
>>
>>323337183
>not praising the sun

IT'S 2016!!!
>>
>>323338063
mad because I don't find your "be wary of gorgeous view" messages amusing?
>>
>don't give up, Mr Skeleton
>>
>>323338097
Not

>visions of but hole
>>
>>323337607
Only good one in DaS2 was "Dark but hole ahead" at the little pit after the two shield knights.
>>
>>323338302
yes, I'm foaming with anger
>>
Try jumping
>>
>>323338302
Ok then, it's not amusing, who cares? It's not like it's affecting your game or you anyways. It's the same as someone telling a bad joke, it's not funny, who gives a shit?

Stop being autistic.
>>
DUDE TRY JUMPING LMAO
>>
>>323338302
The fact you are this upset over it only makes the stupid messages funnier.
>>
I still have no idea how people get a soapstone message on that little broken pillar in front of Pursuer's boss door in 2. I've tried jumping, standing in front of it, everything. It boggles my mind.
>>
>Amazing chest ahead
>>
I played DaS1 so fucking much waiting for DD to drop.

Should I pirate DaS2 for the next week?

Can I praise the sun in it?
>>
>>323337183
>Don't you dare.
>>
The only people who get mad at messages are the people that fall for the blindingly obvious ones that get them killed.
>>
>try tongue but hole
>>
>>323338881
play it for the cloth physics. that's it.
>>
>>323338881
It's hidden off the path in the poison swamp area right before the windmill, but yes you can.
You can also FUN POLICE people, when it lets you.
>>
>>323338881

In my opinion, DS1 = DS2. You make think so, too. Try it out! It's a great game.
>>
>>323338401
>Listen, skeleton...
>Wheel...?
>Treasure! But I can't take this...
>>
>>323338881
You can join the sunbros in DS2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlyCS-7KU1c
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.