[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's okay when Nintendo does it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: SI_3DSDS_NintendoBadgeArcade[1].jpg (186 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
SI_3DSDS_NintendoBadgeArcade[1].jpg
186 KB, 1000x500
>it's okay when Nintendo does it
>>
Anyone else made something similar?
>>
But it's okay because you don't have to pay.
Besides they need to make up the cost from only charging $4.99 per character in smash. They're passing the savings on to us.
>>
>>323312847
Considering you can get a free play or two a day, and badges rotate back in, there's nothing you can't get for free with patience.
There's not even a leaderboard or any PVP elements, so there's no reason to just be patient and it's not a P2W situation.
>>
>>323312847
>that blue cat in the top right
I thought that was a PS mascot?
>>
>>323312847
>people who are stupid enough to get tricked into playing shitty games trying to come here and complain about it to the people who are smart enough not to play it

You are a faggot idiot, sorry to have to break it to you. What do you want me to do about it?
You are the one buying these nintendo games that you hate so much, not me.
>>
>>323314330
Animal Crossing
>>
File: ahem.jpg (52 KB, 419x256) Image search: [Google]
ahem.jpg
52 KB, 419x256
You know we can Hack that now, right OP?
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 400x240
It's a small, fun aspect that I can look forward to everyday. I mostly go off of the free plays which they were very generous with over the holiday season.

But I did spend $1.00 so I could have all the Splatoon badges with my 3DS theme.
>>
>>323312847
I uninstalled that annoying freemium shit within a week. Fuck these icons and the themeing obsession, I use the damn system to play games not eyefuck my home screen,
>>
>>323314159
>get five free plays a day on a practice machine
>can win plays on the real machines from the practice machines
>stock changes every few days

Imagine if a real arcade operated on this business model.
>>
File: 1449681404403.png (346 KB, 1200x1300) Image search: [Google]
1449681404403.png
346 KB, 1200x1300
Hehehe yes friend, spend money on the arcade. You need the badges to show off how cool you are and customise your 3DS
>>
it would be fine if sony did the same thing with memorable characters
oh wait
sony doesn't have any memorable characters
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 550x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 550x544
>>323318021
> He wouldn't like badges of Bloodborne, Crash Bandicoot, or Dragon's Crown.
>>
>>323314945
How?
>>
I'm going to marry Baito.
>>
>>323318605
Is any of those even made by Sony? You know it would be nothing but Kratos badges.
>>
>>323312847
It sure is.
>>
>>323319963

>over 20 badges of Kratos scowling.
>>
>>323313167
>only charging $4.99 per character
Although not upfront extortion, Smash DLC isn't what I would call a great deal, either. All of the DLC costs more than the game itself, and just for a helping of characters and skins and new levels.

>>323315859
Real Arcades with Physical Goods are different than Virtual Arcades

Anyway, Badge Arcade is cute and there is no reason to pay unless you are impatient or just really want to, in which case, sure, whatever.
>>
>>323320640
>20
That's not even that many. I think Isabelle has more badges than that. Really fill it up with Kratos scowling and you've got it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.