[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My 2015 Game of the Year was The Chinese Room’s Everyb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: NOTFAIR.jpg (51 KB, 645x379) Image search: [Google]
NOTFAIR.jpg
51 KB, 645x379
>My 2015 Game of the Year was The Chinese Room’s Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture. It’s a beautiful game with a fantastic story, and easily the best soundtrack a game has had in a very in a long time. And now the chances of it coming to Steam have just massively increased.

SONYGGERS BTFO

ANOTHER EXCLUSIVE LOST

NO MORE GOLDEN FACES NOW, EH?

http://www.destructoid.com/everybody-s-gone-to-the-rapture-is-probably-coming-to-steam-332757.phtml
>>
>>323146073
Yahtzee didn't like it so I don't care.
>>
Isn't that the game that got really poor reviews because the reviewer didn't know there was a run button?
>>
>The Chinese Room

You consolefags can fucking KEEP that game. There's enough of their trash on our end.
>>
>>323146073
>will be published by Playstation Mobile on Steam just like Helldivers
>game is fully owned by Sony
nice, all that's left is Bloodborne. You know you want to port it Sony, leaving dozens of millions $ on the table is stupid.
>>
>>323146073

we've known about this for awhile anon. I'm more excited for the rumor of EDF 4.1 coming to PC
>>
Never even heard of your game you fuckin nerd
>>
Isn't that a walking simulator? No thanks.
>>
>>323146869
Yes, it's by the people who made Dear Ester.
>>
The biggest letdown with this game was how safe the story is. It goes in the exact direction you expect it to. Might as well just read a Wyndham novel or something for a much better time.

>>323146196
The run button is barely noticeable and takes ten seconds to actually work. I think they had to put in a button prompt to confirm it actually existed and wasn't placebo eventually.
>>
>>323146073
The game was shit though
>>
>The Chinese Room

Oh god please fucking NO. Don't give this cabal of pretentious hacks any more money.
>>
I actually thought this was already on PC because it was another one of those shitty walking sims that spawned from Dear Esther

Consoles can keep that garbage

>>323146196

From what I've heard it has a run button but the increase in speed is so minuscule you actually can't tell you've sped up
>>
WTT thechineseroom for some actually remotely good developer.
>>
consoles, please, strengthen your quarantine zones

pc does not want games made for consoles
pc wants games made for pc
>>
>>323147337

What?
>>
never ever
>>
>>323147509
I would like to trade my 1 "thechineseroom" for 1 "developer who makes good games". Please send tell.
>>
>>323146668
>game is fully owned by Sony
No it is not, and neither was helldivers.
Bloodborne on the other hand is, so it is definitely going to stay PS4 exclusive, which is a shame, but what can you do.

This game, however, could comfortably have stayed on the PS4ever.
>>
>>323146073
>>323146668

>Implying Sony owns the IP
>>
The Chinese Room told everyone on their twitter literally a day out from the release date that it would eventually come to PC
>>
It was ORIGINALLY a game, we always knew it was coming to PC
>>
File: CYIt8VK6UEAAQF_4.jpg (17 KB, 1042x58) Image search: [Google]
CYIt8VK6UEAAQF_4.jpg
17 KB, 1042x58
>>
>>323147402
Nigga, this is a game made for PC. It was just launched on consoles by mistake.
You faggots are the reigning kings of retarded ass walking simulators.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.