[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Completionist's worst nightmare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: rodent.jpg (59 KB, 1212x756) Image search: [Google]
rodent.jpg
59 KB, 1212x756
Mother Base managers, how does this make you feel?

Things that piss off completionists thread?
>Let's make a mandatory part of fully completing the game be based entirely on luck
>>
Why would you ever in a million years try to 100% MGSV
>>
File: dampe.gif (492 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
dampe.gif
492 KB, 400x270
>>323122308
because I fucking hate myself

Also this bastard in Ocarina of Time with his damn heart piece, he can often ruin a perfectly good run for speedrunners
>>
File: handcannon.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
handcannon.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
Also this damn weapon and the shit you have to put yourself through to unlock it

I still to this day have not been able to, I just despise mercs mode that much

>inb4 RE4 fucked the series over
it was a fun game okay guys?
it was the best of the action-y Resident Evils
>>
>>323122119
Capturing animals is not bad and can be done in a single day. Building 4 FOB's and getting resources to build them and developing every upgrade is a different story.

Probably the worst completionist nightmare is developing one of every weapon and accessory for FFXIII.
>>
>>323123148
>Capturing animals is not that bad
My good friend, I have spent several 4-hour sessions looking for this leopard tortoise, it is the last animal in the game before my completion rate reaches 100% and all of the achievements are unlocked, I just want to get this last achievement and then go back to MGS3 and stay there
>>
>>323122864
>Failed miserably at Mercs on PS2
>Ace the fuck out of Mercs on PC:HD
>Immediately killed desire to play now that I have the strongest weapon possible
>>
>>323123778
But you have it now right?
and you're never reminded of the fact that it's still there, just barely out of reach?
sleepless nights
>>
>>323123148

I actually did that to get all the cheevos in ff13. Very dark time in my life. I had a chart/sheet all mapped out.

To this day I still can't believe I was that autistic.
>>
>>323123498
>4 hours
How? Leopard tortoise was like the last one I got but I just followed a guide and got it on the rocks across from the waterfall at the start of africa and took 10 minutes.
>>
>>323127429
I've been doing the same fucking thing at those rocks for 6 hours now, I've finally given up for the night
>britbong staying up until 6am to catch tortoises
is there some trick to it? I cover that fucking rock in them, but I still get either 8 gerbils or like one other random animal
>>
>>323127681
No idea if there's a trick. But try planting the cages at night.
>>
>>323127792
everything I read about this fucking shelled cunt makes me feel more and more like I'm being told by that kid who's uncle works at Nintendo how to catch Mew under that truck in Pokémon Red
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.