[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find the motivation to play this game /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Devil_May_Cry_3_boxshot.jpg (64 KB, 260x332) Image search: [Google]
Devil_May_Cry_3_boxshot.jpg
64 KB, 260x332
How do I find the motivation to play this game /v/?
>>
>>323110114
>Gel your hair back
>Call people scum
>Have a katana
>And Teleport everywhere
>>
>>323110114
Remember the bosses.
>>
File: Now I'm.jpg (26 KB, 336x506) Image search: [Google]
Now I'm.jpg
26 KB, 336x506
>>323112057
>>
>>323110114
Realize that dante is one of the last likable and well written protagonists to be made that isn't self-insert shit
>>
>>323115527
Was. While DmC's director claims his staff wouldn't let him do that I don't know him well enough to give him the benefit of the doubt.

>>323110114
If you beat this game and some ever says to you 'git gud' you can respond with 'Fuck you, I've beaten DMC3.'
>>
don't. play 4 instead. it's better.
>>
>>323116392
Maybe if it was actually finished then sure.
>>
>>323112057
What about saying "nothing personnel kid" after every flying swallow zandatsu?
>>
>>323110114
>Put disc in console
>Turn console on
>Pick up controller
>Enjoy
>>
>>323116087
>implying dmc3 is even hard.

You millennials are so bad at everything.
>>
>>323116392
It is and it isn't, the backtracking makes the game suffer a lot, but the characters are more fun to play as and I feel like they improved Vergil, Nero is a ton of fun, I feel as if style switching was a natural progression and was done really well, the girls are great additions on top of that, the game looks good still, and there aren't shit bosses outside the final one, with Credo being one of the best bosses in the series. 3 has more content outside of playable characters, "better" levels and more bosses, even though they aren't all fun to fight. It doesn't have as much to experiment with as in 4, and the platforming is fucking ass, but it's a smoother experience with better one on one humanoid boss fights, but that being said I think Credo ranks up there with the Vergil fights.
I replay the shit out of both of them but it's unfair to call 4 the better one.
Also the meme about the game being half finished isn't true, they just added Dante in because they felt they had to and that makes the game feel disjointed.
>>
>>323117282
Go to bed gramps you're cramping my style
>>
>>323117282
>implying literally everyone on /v/ isn't a millenial
>>
>>323119484
There's a 90 year old man who browses /k/
>>
>>323120432
Regularly?
>>
>>323121135
Probably, what else would a 90 year old do other than shitpost?
>>
>>323116392

arguably no, however I feel like 4 is a better starting off point in terms of difficulty and easing into mechanics.

DMC3 was my first and it absolutely destroyed me, I only got halfway through
>>
>>323121373
I think you're right until you get to Dante. I got raped as him and went to 3 after getting frustrated, once I beat it a few times Dante wasn't that hard to get down. I think Itsuno made Dante in 4 under the assumption that you played 3 since the core parts of what makes him work are consistent across both titles.
>>
>>323120432
Source?
>>
>>323122771
I don't have the screen cap on my senpai but just go to /k/ and ask them.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.